I'm Accepted!

Loving You

 

Chapter 1
I’m Accepted

Part 1

S.M. Entertainment Auditions…

“Next is…Kim Mijoon!” One of the judges said. Mijoon stood up. She bowed and gave the judges a warm smile.

“Annyeonghaseyo! Kim Mijoon imnida. I’m 18 years old. I study at Seoul University.” She started it like that. The judges nodded. The judges are Lee Sooman, the owner of S.M. Ent., Kim Taeyon, Park Jungsoo (Leeteuk), Victoria Song and BOA.

“Ok so…what are your talents?” Sooman asked her. Mijoon smiled. “I can do many things…my talents are singing, dancing, acting, playing the instruments and drawing or sketching.” Victoria clapped. “Wah…that’s really many! Are you flexible too?” she asked. Mijoon nodded. “Good! So show us what you’ve got.” BOA said. Mijoon started to dance and do what she wants. After dancing, she sang, she played some instruments, she acted and did some extravagant thingy. After all of those of course she’s a trainee first. She was a trainee for 2 years. All of her hard work is paid off. She’s now a member of SNSD.

End of Part 1
Part 2

__MIJOON’S POV__

“Good work guys!” Taeyon said as she stretched her body.

“Thanks! And to be honest when Cherry was here…I think it’s really you know!” Jessica said and tapped my shoulder. “Kamsahamnida eonni. “ I bowed my head and smiled. “Jessica was right!” Taeyon said. “Thank you everyone! I thought you will dislike me but I was wrong! Thank you! I hope I can repay!” I said and smiled. “Cherry-ah! You don’t need to! You just need to love us too!” tiffany said and smiled. “Kamsa!” I bowed at them. “GROUP HUG!” Sooyoung shouted. We all hug each other and laughed too.

*they’re so nice…* I told myself. After how many seconds we broke our hug.

“Ok! So I’ll be going!” Taeyon said. “I still can’t! I’m scheduled to clean the studio w/ Yoona-ssi!” Yuri exclaimed like a child. “Wae? Am I bringing you w/ me?” Taeyon asked jokingly. “Ani!” Yuri laughed.

“Yuri-ah!” I called Yuri. “Waeyo?” she looked at me and smiled. *this girl is really pretty.* I said in my mind. “I’ll just clean the studio for you! You all can go now.” I smiled. “Jeongmal?” Yoona and Yuri held my hands.

“Jamkkaman!” Sunny pushed Yuri and Yoona to the side. “Are you serious Cherry?” Sunny asked me. I nodded. “Kamsahamnida!” Sunny embraced me. “ne.” I said. After a minute they all went home. I was alone at the studio. I started mopping the floor, wiping, sweeping and whatever. I finished cleaning and went out.

I went out and locked the door of the studio. I stretched my arms, stretch to the side, and stretch to the other side, at the back, in front and everywhere. I walked at the side and saw a guy walking at my side. I turned my head and saw Leeteuk. We had an eye-to-eye contact. I didn’t mind him bad just continued walking, I reached outside. I waited for a taxi to come by but then someone tapped my back. I turned my head.

“Wae ahjussi?” I asked. “Hey pretty lady!” he said as he put his right arm at my waist. I slapped his hand away. “What are you doing?” I asked angrily.

__END OF POV__
__LEETEUK’S POV__

I went out the studio and locked it. I started to walk. IsawCherrywalkingat my side. She turned her head and saw me. We had an eye-to-eye contact but she looked away and didn’t mind me. I soon reached outside and I can hear someone screaming for help at the right corner. I searched for it and saw Cherry w/ a guy. She was asking for help but no people are coming by it’s because it’s a little bit late too that’s why. I went to the guy and pushed him hardly to the side.

“What do you think you are doing to her?” I asked angrily. “Don’t you dare ruin this beautiful moment!” the guy punched me. I saw Cherry covered . She went to me. She cupped her hand to my cheeks and mouthed me ‘gwaenchanha?’ I nodded and put her aside. I went to the guy and punched him many times and he got fainted. I went to Cherry. She was crying hardly.

“Gwaenchanha?” I asked her holding both of her shoulders. She shooked her head. She’s crying continuously, shivering and can’t talk. I carried her at my back as she rested her head at my right shoulder. I smiled and started walking. She fell asleep. I went to Taeyon’s dorm.

-TAEYON’S DORM-

I knocked on her door. She opened the door. “Nug…” her eyes widen. “CHERRY!” she shouted. “What happened?” she asked me worriedly. “Let’s us in first…and I’ll explain it all to you.” I told her. She let us in and I lay down Cherry at the sofa. I sat at the chair and Taeyon sat at the chair across me.

“now tell me what happened.” Taeyon said calmly.

“She’s been ed by a drunk guy.” I told her directly. “But good thing I was there earlier before the guy could touch her but a little of her clothes are ripped.” I added.

“Kamsahamnida oppa…you can leave now.” She told me. I nodded and went out. I went back to the building and checked if the guy is still there. I can see crowded people in that place where she was being ed.

*still there?* I asked myself. I looked down and saw a phone. “Who owns this?” I asked. I picked up the phone and looked at it. “Wow…touch screen.” I whispered. I touched the screen and saw the wallpaper. It’s Cherry w/ Taeyon. “It’s hers.” I said and smiled. I put it in my pocket and started walking.

__END OF POV
__TAEYON’S POV__

Someone was knocking on my door. “Who could that be? It’s late at night!” I whispered. I get the knife first so I could stab the person if it’s a thief. “Whatever!” I opened the door I was about to get the knife. “Nug…”it was Leeteuk oppa. I was a bit shocked because there’s a head on his shoulder and I soon realized that it was Cherry. “CHERRY!!” I shouted. “What happened?” I asked worriedly.

“Let us in first…and I’ll explain it all to you.” He told me. I let them in. Leeteuk was laying Cherry down at the sofa while I’m walking around and don’t know what to do. I saw that Leeteuk sat down at the chair and I sat at the chair across him.

“Now…tell me what happened.” I told him calmly.

“She’s been ed by a drunk guy.” He told me directly. “But good I was there earlier before the guy could touch her but a little of her clothes are ripped.” He added. I was relieved of what he said.

“Kamsahamnida oppa…you can leave now.” I told him. He nodded and went out. I went directly to Cherry and kneeled down. I held her hands.

“Thank God you’re fine and I’m also thanking Leeteuk oppa.” I whispered.

__END OF POV__
__NO ONE’S POV__

Taeyon carried Cherry and went to her room. She laid Cherry at the other bed and Taeyon laid down at her bed.

“I don’t want to lose you anymore…Mijoon.” Taeyon whispered.