Moment of truth

JJAFTS- The Real Story Begins....

" Ok, EJ. Moment of truth time. I wanna why the hell you didn't defend yourself earlier when that dumb- came in." Is the first thing Daehyun says when the boys get back to their dorms.

EJ sighs as he plops down on a black bean-bag.

" It's a long story, thank you." EJ says sending Daehyun an annoyed look.

" So? Tell me." Daehyun says knealing down next to EJ.

" Well my power is Death Hex Sphere, so, whoever I touch, they automatically die. A sphere surrounds me and whoever is near, dies. That's how powerful it is. I could destroy the whole world if I wanted. So, I came here to learn how to controle it."

" Wow....now I see. But it's fine." Daehyun says placing a hand on EJ's thigh, but not too high for discomfort of course because that would just be awkward....

" Don't worry. Everything will be fine, you'll see."

" Alright."

" Good!" Daehyun stands up straight, pulling EJ up with him.

" Now since that's done, I got a text from Juhyeon saying that there's a party going on in the backyard and that it's gonna be out of sight! How the hell she got my number....I don't even wanna think about that right now...you in?" Daehyun asked.

" Yeah, sure." EJ says smiling.

" Great!"

They both head into their bathroom to get ready.

 


" So, Min. You have yet to tell me who that annoying girl was." Juhyeon says putting finishing touches on her outfit, adding a spikey bracelet on her right wrist, and another on the other, her different pairs of earings-5 on both ears- and her nose ring.

" But if I tell you, you might think it's weird." Min says tieing up her Jordans.

" So?" Juhyeon says, head popping out from the bathroom, stumbling slightly by how fast she did that, making Min snear at her. Juhyeon shoots her a fake glare. " Just tell me." She says rolling her eyes and going back in the bathroom.

" Fine..... Her name is Hyosung. She is totally obsessed with me. She's JR's sister. Ever since I met him, and ever since he introduced me to her, she's been trying to 'get to know me'. I'm not even like that. So, when she asked me out, I denied her. A month later, I started seeing her in my dreams, like she was haunting me or something like that. Then the next while I was practising for that big tournament with that guy, which I won, I saw in the arena. She kept getting close to me, touching me, then when she got ahold of my forearm, she dragged me underground. I didn't know what was going on. All of a sudden I saw a bunch of hideous girls coming from somewhere, hair all different colors, faces that looked like the devil himself, eyes blacker then the darkness itself, with horns and a sharp tail, and teeth sharper than a swiss army knife. It was weird, but I finnally understood that if I were to accept her proposal, I would end up like those poor helpless girls. But I was dreaming. That was right around the time after you called me sayin that I had gotten accepted to this academy. After I hung up the phone and handed it to JR, I went to sleep. That's how I got in that situation."

 

Silence......

 

Nothing but silence.....

 

Stone hard-

 

" Imma kill that ." Juhyeon says with her eyes turning every shade of color known.