Rollercoaster of events and emotions.......and a random girl and a long lost friend...

JJAFTS- The Real Story Begins....

" Ugh....harder!!"

" I'm going as hard as I can, dammit!! "

" Pick up the pace!! "

" SHUT UP!!!"

" Make me proud!"

" I swear if you say one more word..."

" Then go harder then!!"

" Dude! Do you honestly think hitting that spot is easy? And you want me to go faster? REALLY?!"

" I wanna see you break it!"

" It's a 520,900,100.14 lb punching bag, JR! Geesh, if you think it's so easy, why don't you try?" Min says giving JR a deathly glare......

 

And you thought it was something else....ya nasties!!! Shame on you!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Fine, you can stop." JR says leaving the boxing room.

 

" Aiiish...." Min cursed silently, taking off her boxing gloves and running her hands through her long brown, slightly disshiveled hair.

 

" Knock, knock!" A familiar voice says by the door. Minhi then turns around glaring at the intruder before recognising who it was.

" Oh, hey Panda." Min says giving a small smile.

" Still thinking 'bout that girl, eh?" Juhyeon says suddenly appearing in front of Mini, arm crossed with her head tilted to the side, a small smirk tugging at her lips. Minhi scowls at Juhyeon, who seems unfazed.

" No.....why?" Minhi asked, eyeing Juhyeon suspiciously.

" Oh well, I don't know. Maybe because she kept following me around asking every five ing minutes ' Oh! Do you know how old she is? I do! Ooh, don't you think she's beautiful? Oh yes, so beautiful! Oh, do you how long her hair is? It used to be down to her feet, but she cut it! Ah, do you know how old she is? Did you know she has a tattoo on her ankle? I did! Ooh,  do know she has a birth mark on he ?' -"

 

" O-ok, Panda, I get it. She's weird, annoying and bothersome, and you seriously want to pull her hair out and make her eat it like spaghetti, huh?" Min says, amusement evident in her voice.

" Why, yes actually! How'd ya know?" Juhyeon says in mock aspiration.

" I heard you down the hall." Min says smirking.

"..............."

"..................."

" Whatever. C'mon. There's a party going on in the backyard of the school, and I shall go to it, and you shall come with me whether ya like it or not. Mostly, all of the student body heard about it, so let's go now." Juhyeon says leaving, not bothering to wait for Minhi.

" Oh, so you're just gonna leave, huh?" Minhi says quickly catching up to Juhyeon as they both leave out the, Minhi 'accidentally' shoving her into a tall boy with pink and pale skin, not doubt he's a vampire. " Haha, oops." Minhi says laughing at Juhyeon and the pink haired boy as they look at each other.

 

" YOU!!" they both say...more like shout....in unison, while Minhi on the other hand is seriously rofl, lhao( rolling on the floor, laughing her off ).

 

" Oh my...... I thought you died!! Where the have you been? Do you not know how ing worried I was?? I was looking for you all the time ever since what had happend!!" The pink haired boy says pulling Juhyeon in a tight, warm embrace.

Juhyeon hugs back, lost at words for she to can't believe he's alive as well. It didn't take long to start crying silently.

" Aww, it's ok Panda." Min says Juhyeon's hair with care, like a mother almost.

With a sniff, Juhyeon breaks the hug and wipes her eyes. She looks at Minhi. " I'm fine. Thanks." She hugs the worried and shocked Minhi. Minhi hugs back.

The break their hug and turns to the boy. " What's your name anyways?' Minhi asked.

" Oh, my name is Choi Junhong, but you can call me Zelo, and yes, I am a vampire."

" I knew it!!" Minhi and Juhyeon say.

" Of course you knew, Juhyeon."

" Whatever." Juhyeon rolls her eyes.

" So anyways, me and this crazy panda are hittin' this party later. You wanna come?" Minhi says.

" Sure." Zelo smiles. " Well, I have to go. I'll see you around Juhyeon and..."

" Oh, Minhi, it's Minhi. You can call me Min." Minhi smiles.

" Ah, ok. Well bye." Zelo smiles at Minhi, then smirked at Juhyeon, sending her a wink, and in a blink, he was gone.

Juhyeon can't even talk. He winked at her. He even smirked. For some strange reason, she thinks smirking is y. No wonder why she's blushing and smiling stupidly.

" Yah, snap out of it! Let's go so we can get ready." Minhi says pulling Juhyeon along the hallway towards their room.

" Huh? Oh, ok." Juhyeon says after 12 minutes after Minhi already slammed her on the bed.

' Wow. Talk about late reactions.....damn.' Minhi thinks to herself as she goes through her closet.