Why you askin' all them question?

JJAFTS- The Real Story Begins....

Juhyeon's view~

 

 

As soon as I came back in the dorm, I was bombed with questions, and nearly killed by someone tryin to give me damn hug!!

 

" What the hell is wrong with you?"

" Do you know how worried I was??"

" Yah, are you crazy??"

" Are you even listening??"

 

Slap....she hit my arm  *pout*

 

" Yah, you could have been killed!!"

" Panda, why??"

" YaH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I say finnally, catching her off guard.

 

" Can..you please let. Go of meeeeeee~" I say trying to release myself from the arms of firey death that is called Minhi.

" Ooops, sorry." She says letting go, brushing something off my shoulders.....I don't even want to know what it was.

 

" But seriously, I haven't seen you get mad since I saw you. The only emotions I've seen from you were utter crazyness, pissed or annoyed, extremely happy, then mean and cold, and nice. IBut i have NEVER, ever, EVER!!!! Seen that! I even saw you cry when you saw Bubble Gum Top." Minhi said sitting on MY BED!!

 

" Why must you sit on my bed?"

" Because I wanna, and know you love me too much to move me!!" she says...in mock innocence.

 

And, oh great.....

 

She's jumping on my bed.

Yep....she's jumping...on my BED!!!

 

 

" YAAAHHH!!!! GET OFF MY BED!!!" I scream, straddling and attacking her with tickles.

She starts laughing hard.

 

" AHHH!! S...Stop it...haha...ok!!! OK!!! I-If you hahaha don't puhaaa stop....I will burn...your- OH MY GOD!!!! AHAHAHA!!! HAIR!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Did she just say she...she will....*gulp*

 

Burn my....hair?

 

I stopped tickling her.

 

I gasp dramatically, hands on both sides of my head, " You wouldn't!"

 

She looks at me, all laughing thrown aside. " Try me.."

 

 

I snort. " They think I'm scary."

 

She sits up straight. I guess she'd  forgotten I'm on her lap right now, and that I could fall off at any time.

I just realised our faces are not far from each other....greeeaatt~.

 

" That's because you are..." she says.

 

Our faces are close....I can feel her breath on my lips.

 

She is very pretty!! Despite her toughness! Hey now, I call all girls pretty, even if they aren't. Its nice, ok?!

 

Why is she so close??

 

I see a glint in her eyes.  An all too familiar glint, and not just because her eyes are seriously glazed over. And not by lust either ya nasties!

 

She's teasing me.

How dare she do it?!

 

Only I tease people...in a way that's not playful.

 

 

" Ah~ I see." I say with a smug grin on my face.

She smirks.

Oh, so that's how it is?

 

" Your playing a dangerous game Min. There's something I thought you should know." I lean in closer, whispering in her ear, I continue, " I always win."

Yep....I'm awesome.

There's a long silence.

 

 

Then we both burst into laughter.

 

I laugh so hard that I eneded up on the ground.

She only laughed harder.

 

" Oh man! That was epic!" Minhi says laughing.

" Yeah I know." I say sitting up.

 

" So what did you do to them?"

 

" Well, let's just say you probably won't see her for a while." I smile up at her.

 

" Oh god, please tell me you didn't kill her..." she says dramatically.

" You did kill her, right?" She asked suddenly getting way too excited.

I exggarate a gasp and a look of didbelief, " Minhi! What would JR say?"

 

She throws a pillow at me.

 

 

 

Damn.