Key Keeper

Fantasy of a Real life

 

~Human World~

 

 

Myungsoo was finished eating, he always liked his grandmother’s dishes, especially her undon soup.

 

 

His grandmother was washing the dishes when he told her that he will go outside to get some fresh air.

 

 

He went outside but only in their backyard where you can see the forest. He sat down on the ground facing the forest and lay down. He closed his eyes and inhaled the fresh scent of the wind, then a gust of wind from the forest hit him, then, he smelled the scent he always liked, the scent he was craving for so many years, a scent that no one can ever produce, the smell of vanilla and strawberries that lingered the air. He shot his eyes wide open and sat down looking around for a familiar gorgeous looking boy, but he saw no one.

 

 

“When will I find you? Are you looking for me? Are you waiting just like you said years ago? Do you remember our promise? Please give me a sign that you do, and then I’ll know I’m not waiting for nobody” Myungsoo prayed silently to the gods above

 

 

Myungsoo’s grandmother was by the porch, observing his grandson’s actions and words. She knew letting him visit here often will be no good since, she was after all the key keeper of the great wall that separates the Human World from Enchanted. When she found Myungsoo went out from the forest when he was young and told her what he saw, she knew it might bring war between the two worlds and from his description, she concluded that it might be the well known prince of the north who got lost and ended up in the forest. Only royals knew the tune and words to make the wall open but when does, the key will glow in blue, when it glowed, she knew that there is a big possibility the Myungsoo might found a royal in the forest and he did.

 

 

 

She just sighed, she can’t do anything. Her grandson already fell for a royal, a beautiful royal that everyone envied and drooled and she can tell the he fell hard (face first). She knew her grandson is still single (She knows everything about him) and maybe that’s because of a certain royal he met. She can’t do anything, for the mean time, why doesn’t she observe her grandson and watch him act like a love sick puppy?

 


Sorry for the short update~

I am really sorry~

I just have many things to do in my day

Hai~

COOMENT and SUBSCRIBE~~~~