Let's Not Fight Again

JUNSEOB Every Day, Every Night

Title: Let's not fight again

Genre: Fluff

Summary: Junhyung and Yoseob had been a couple for quite some time now. Maybe 4 weeks? And this is their first fight.

Author's Note: I promise myself I'd update my 2 junseob stories, so here I am...

...

 

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Someone was banging the door, and it looks like that the other person behind the door was obviously drunk or frustrated.

Yoseob groaned. He knew who that drunk person was and he was furious. Not mad, not angry but furious.

Yoseob opened the door, preparing himself to catch Junhyung when he came stumbling down on him.

Junhyung has been drinking these days and it frustrated Yoseob so much. He wanted to know so bad, what happen to his Junhyung who doesn't drink, party, or flirt.

The Junhyung that is sweet and caring is gone.

Yoseob dragged Junhyung's drunk body to the couch and drop it there. He close the door of their apartment and went back to Junhyung.

He started removing Junhyung's clothes and replacing them with more comfortable pajamas

Yoseob went into the kitchen. He cook some hangover soup for Junhyung and put it in their dinning table.

"Jun." Yoseob repeatedly said, trying to wake the older up. But the older just groaned and went back to sleep.

Yoseob is definitely mad right now. He didn't have any sleep yet. He cook dinner and wait for Junhyung every night but Junhyung would go back home in midnight.

But this time. It's not midnight anymore. It's freaking 5 in the morning.

And at this time around. Yoseob exploded.

"Junhyung! You bastard! Wake Up!" Yoseob shouted.

This got his drunk boyfriend to growl and sit up ready to shout back at him.

But Junhyung didn't shout back. He was sober now and he knew that if he shouted at his boyfriend, their relationship is over.

Junhyung then went to his angry boyfriend and hug Yoseob tight, whispering repeatedly, "I'm sorry."

Yoseob had calmed down by now and started guiding his sober boyfriend into the kitchen and pulling the chair for him to seat.

Junhyung just smiled. He love how caring his boyfriend was even if he went home late, drunk.

"Yoseobie. I'm so sorry if I've been causing you trouble." Junhyung said as he look into Yoseob's eyes and started eating after Yoseob said so.

"Junhyung. What's wrong?" Yoseob ask when Junhyung finished eating.

"I've been thinking..." Junhyung paused, thinking for words.

"Thinking about what?" Yoseob ask as Junhyung look for words that aren't hurtful or at least that he didn't mean.

"Thinking about our relationship." Junhyung said.

Yoseob is shocked.

Is he breaking up with me? Is my love not enough? Did he found someone better? or is because I'm a guy?

"Yoseob. I'm not breaking up with you." Junhyung said and hold both Yoseob's hand.

Yoseob felt relieved. But why was Junhyung thinking so much about their relationship?

"Then why?" Yoseob ask. He need to find out.

"You give me so much love and I can't even repay you that. Instead I go home drunk and make you feel upset. I've been drinking because it hurts to think that you deserve someone better than me. Someone who could give you back the love you have given him and someone who would protect you and not get you mad or make you cry."

"Junhyung. I love you, you love me. That's what matters the most." Yoseob tried not to cry.

"I know you upset me sometimes but people makes mistakes. As long as we love each other and is willing to stay strong together. I'll always be by your side, loving you." Yoseob choked out the words, he tried so hard not to cry but bits of tears stream down his cheeks.

Junhyung couldn't help but smile and hug the cutie in front of him, tightly. He's lucky to have Yoseob.

"I thought at first that you're a fool for accepting someone like me. But a thought came and I realized that maybe you being a fool and loving me is the best. Because if you were smart I think you could have chosen Yoon DuJun the soccer captain, or maybe, the great underground dancer, Jang Hyunseung." Junhyung whispered.

Yoseob giggled and they broke the hug, smiling at each other.

"Don't forget, the smartest in class, Song Dongwoon and Lee Gikwang, the handsomest guy at our school." Yoseob giggled seeing how Junhyung had a serious face.

"Don't push it babe." Junhyung said and smiled again tickling Yoseob's side.

Yoseob laughed almost falling in the couch.

Junhyung stopped tickling his boyfriend.

"Junnie-ah." Yoseob spoke after his breathing got even.

"Hmm?" Junhyung look at him with those cute eyes that Yoseob love so much.

"Let's not fight again. I'm scared that if we fight again, it might be serious than this and break up." Yoseob said and pouted.

Junhyung leaned forward and kiss Yoseob's pouting lips.

"I promise to understand you, so we can't have any misunderstandings and fight again." Junhyung softly said after he pulled back.

"I promise too hyung." Yoseob smiled and pulled Junhyung in for another kiss. Longer this time though.