Sunglasses

JUNSEOB Every Day, Every Night

Title: Sunglasses

Genre: Fluff

Summary: Junhyung's collection is sunglasses.

Author's note: I sincerely apologize to all the subscribers and all the readers for the really really really late update. Please forgive me ok? I've been reading some DaeJae ff and wondered if I could write one and if someone is willing to read it. I hope you enjoy this chapter! (I'm getting worse and worse at writing -_-) Also it's my failed attempt at trying out fluff. Kill me now, if you can x_x

*High school students.*

...

"It's the fifth sunglasses I receive now." Junhyung said to Hyunseung, his best friend, while taking out the sunglasses' case inside his locker.

"Your secret admirer must be rich. Look at the brand he got you." Hyunseung exclaimed while taking the sunglasses' case out of Junhyung's grip.

"Yah! Be careful with it." Junhyung hissed at his friend's careless actions.

Honestly, Junhyung wanted to know who this "secret admirer" of him is. He doesn't care if it's a boy or a girl. Though he prefer it to be a boy.

"Geez. Sorry dude." Hyunseung pouted while handing the sunglasses' case back to Junhyung and finishing out his phone from his locker, which is besides Junhyung's locker.

Junhyung put back the sunglasses' case in his locker and smiled.

The bell rang indicating that break time is over.

After closing his locker, him and Hyunseung dash to their classes not wanting to be scolded by the teacher again.

-----

After school, Junhyung pack his things not forgetting to go to his locker and grab the sunglasses' case with care and put it inside his bag.

He bid goodbye to his best friend before walking back home.

While walking, he thought about how he want to repay his "secret admirer". He only ruffled his hair out of frustration at this.

He doesn't even have money. His parents give him enough allowance and not any high schooler can get a part-time job.

He sigh. He'll think of ways to repay his "secret admire" after he get home, eat dinner, finish his homework and have a nice, fresh bath. Because after all those he's sure he can think as long as he wants until he fell asleep.

-----

"Yoseob hyung!" Someone shouted through the hallways.

Few students ignore it and continue doing what they're doing, while others give annoyed glances at the one who shouted.

"Dongwoonie here!" Another one shouted.

"Aish. I swear you guys want to embarrass me." While another one face palm, getting embarrass at the other students who keep glancing at them in a weird way.

"Sorry Yoseob hyung." The two apologized to their hyung, who's name is Yoseob.

Yoseob smiled at his two friends.

"It's alright. Do you miss each other that much?" Yoseob snickered at the two blushing freaks.

"Hehe I miss Gikwangie hyung that much!" The one called Dongwoon tried acting cute, in which Yoseob rolled his eyes playfully.

Gikwang and Dongwoon have been a couple for 6 months, and he admit that he's jealous at them

Gikwang blush at Dongwoon's remark and nudge him softly while smiling at his boyfriend lovingly and peck his boyfriend's cheek while standing on his toes.

"PDA." Yoseob only groan and continue walking to his locker.

The two only blush and follow their hyung.

-----

Lunch time came and students soon filled the cafeteria.

"Hyung when are you gonna confess?" Gikwang ask Yoseob as they meet-up at in front of Yoseob's classroom.

"I'm not gonna confess. Not later, not soon." Yoseob answer while he stop walking and look at Gikwang.

"He's straight." And Yoseob started to walk again and Gikwang could only sigh.

They arrive at the noisy cafeteria and sat at their table.

"Thanks for the food, Woonie."  Gikwang smiled at his boyfriend and started eating.

"I thought you two wouldn't come." Dongwoon pouted and smile after Yoseob paid him.

"Why wouldn't we? Thanks for the food Woonie." Yoseob smile at the younger and all 3 of them started eating before the bell rang again.

-----

Friday.

Junhyung like Friday's. Specifically because it's when his "secret admirer" leave him some gifts, which would be like sunglasses, chocolates, sweet poems that inspire Junhyung to compose, and many other things.

"He must be a stalker or maybe someone who could break locks, or maybe both?" Junhyung thought.

It's really weird how chocolate boxes and specially the sunglasses were already inside his locker. Notes can be slipped inside so he didn't bother about them that much.

"It's either he knows my locker code, or he's just really good at picking locks." Junhyung said out loud to no one while he open his locker.

Once he opened his locker a frown appeared.

It's not that he always expect someone would give him gifts. It's just that he got used to it.

Not even a piece of paper. He rummage through his locket and found nothing.

He thinks that maybe his secret admirer's parents found out that their daughter/son buy a lot of expensive things.

He felt guilty. He blames himself for getting his secret admirer scolded by their parents.

He decided to skip classes and went straight to the rooftop after texting Hyunseung that he'll skip.

Rooftop. Most common place to students who would want to be alone, to think in peace, to sleep or nap, to do things that school doesn't allow, and well to Junhyung, just to get a fresh air.

He opened the door slowly and quietly afraid that he might disturb students that do stupid things. He, himself admit that he's disgusted when he hears female students moan other student's name.

He doesn't even want to think what happened when he ran to his best friend making out with the soccer captain, DuJun.

As he close the door, all he heard is the birds chirping and the cold wind breeze that brush against his skin.

-----

"Gikwangie..." Yoseob paused, thinking what excuse he can give to skip his chemistry class.

"I know. You don't want to see him? You always skip that class Seobie. I'm surprised you still pass." Gikwang heaved a sigh and smile at Yoseob.

"Thanks Gikwangie." Yoseob smiled and hug his best friend. Yoseob wave at Gikwang before heading to the stairs that leads to the rooftop

Gikwang sigh again. Giving excuses for his friend is easy, since the teachers doesn't care if you skip class as long as you pass their subject.

Yoseob opened the door and inhale and exhale the fresh air. He likes being in the rooftop alone and not hearing any noise that disturbs his nap.

He doesn't always skip his chemistry class, simply because he knows that their teacher will give him a lecture and ask him why he's not attending his chemistry class, which will lead the teachers to call his parents and the result would be that he wouldn't have any allowance from his parents.

He wouldn't want that to happen again. Just like what happened yesterday. His chemistry teacher got fed up with him and called his parents, who cut his allowance and doesn't have enough money to buy anything for his crush. He was in a bad mood too, so he couldn't even give any proper sweet poems to his crush.

"Just today." He whispered to himself.

"He wouldn't hate me if I don't give him anything right?" Yoseob just ruffled his hair.

After a few minutes of humming to a random song, he closes his eyes and fell asleep in the bench.

-----

"Is that snoring?" Junhyung thought and went around a corner to see a sleeping figure on the bench.

A little annoyed that someone's in the rooftop, Junhyung walk back to the door to open it, but he thought about what if a teacher see him in the hallway lurking around and not in class, he was getting a detention on a Friday.

He held back his hand and went to the bench.

He smiled lightly, looking at the sleeping figure.

"Quite cute." He would punch himself  that moment to snap himself from day dreaming about the boy, but wouldn't want to wake up the cutie.

The boy turn around, probably cold and uncomfortable, so Junhyung took of his school blazer and put it over the boy.

"Junhyung." The name escape the cute boy's lips.

His eyes widened in shock. He felt a little tingly feeling inside his body when the boy called out his name.

Junhyung was back in reality when the cute boy rubbed his eyes and look to his side, locking their gaze at each other.

The cute boy gulp and Junhyung found it adorable in some sort of a creepy way.

The boy stood up abruptly almost knocking Junhyung.

He bowed and apologize.

"Joseonghamnida Junhyung sunbaenim." The boy stayed in his position. He bowed 90 degrees to Junhyung.

Junhyung only chuckled at the sight and ruffled the boy's hair, and he felt the boy stiffen his body.

"I'll get going now sunbae." The boy quickly said and headed to the door but Junhyung held out his hand to grab the boy's wrist, not wanting the cutie to go.

"Stay." Just that one word and the boy stop struggling in the older's grip.

"How do you know my name?" Junhyung ask as he let go of the younger's wrist.

To Junhyung, it's obvious the boy was was scared at him. The boy is shaking and sweat was evident on the younger's forehead.

"Umm..uhh.. uh." The younger stuttered.

"Hey. Relax. I just ask you how you know my name. I'm not gonna beat the crap out of you, 'kay?" Junhyung softly said and chuckle a little to show that he's friendly.

The boy stop shaking but he put his head down. Obviously still scared, but nodded a little.

"Why are you here and not in class?" Junhyung tried asking and he knew the boy wasn't gonna answer soon.

-----

Yoseob felt like dying.

"If only the ground could eat me up already." He thought.

"I'm not feeling well." Yoseob said and he look up a little.

"Ah. I'm sorry I disturb your sleep. " Yoseob's heart started beating faster and his eyes landed on someone's blazer on the ground.

"It's alright." This time, Yoseob just wanted to kiss those heart-shaped lips in front of him.

"Yoseob." He said. Telling his name, wouldn't be that bad, right?

"Yoseob." How he said it, Yoseob swore he could die right there, right now.

"Ah. The boy that always skip chemistry class?" The other snap his fingers, like he solve a math problem.

Yoseob did nothing but nod.

"How do you know my name?" the other attempt at asking again and Yoseob knew he would explode.

He doesn't have any excuse and now, how he wish he didn't skip chemistry class or at least have Gikwang cover for him or help him give any excuse.

Yoseob figured that maybe it's time. This is the time.

"I-I..." Yoseob stuttered and he can hear footsteps coming closer.

"No.. Please don't come any closer. I'm having a hard time breathing already." Yoseob thought.

"Hey. I'm not that scary. Right?"

"I LIKE YOU." Yoseob blurted out and slowly his knees gave out and he's squatting while small tear drops feel from his eyes.

He heard the older gulp and kneel in front of him.

-----

"I LIKE YOU." Yoseob, the boy Junhyung called cute, almost scream it out.

Junhyung is in shock.

"So maybe that's why he knew me." Junhyung thought and look at Yoseob who is squatting and crying.

Junhyung gulp. He doesn't know what to do in this kind of situation. And he already have someone he like. Yes, it's his "secret admirer".

Junhyung kneel in front of Yoseob and hold Yoseob's hands that the younger use to cover his tear-stain face.

"Stop crying." Junhyung shush the other softly and tried to get Yoseob to stand up.

As mush as Junhyung wanted to explain his feeling to Yoseob, he wait until the other calm down.

"Now, why are you crying?" Junhyung ask as he finally got Yoseob to stand up and they took a seat at the bench.

"Patience Jun." He thought.

"I'm sorry. I know it's disgusting. Why didn't you run away? Or beat me up?"

"And why would I do that?"

"Aren't you straight?"

And Junhyung laugh.

Yoseob can't help but be confuse as to why the older is laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" Yoseob questioned as he wipe his eyes and cheeks, and sniff.

Junhyung find it cute and adorable that he wanted to pinch the younger's cheek.

"I'm not straight." He said and smiled.

Yoseob's eyes widened. That means he still has a chance. He thinks.

"Do you like someone?" Yoseob ask and tried to at least straighten himself up and act strong so he wouldn't break down right there, in front of Junhyung.

Junhyung thought about what to say, so the younger wouldn't get hurt.

"It might be weird, but I like my secret admirer." Junhyung answered honestly. There's no reason to lie. Though he feared that the younger would break down in front of him again.

"Oh." Yoseob's feels his heart shattering in million pieces.

"Don't break down. Don't break down. Hold it in." Yoseob chanted in his mind.

"My secret admirer makes me feel special. They give me gifts, but that's not what I like about them. They just simply makes me smile." Junhyung continued. He knew the younger must be really sad and act so strong . But Junhyung just had to get it out of his chest. The feelings he kept to himself about his secret admirer.

"You don't know if your secret admirer is a girl or a boy?" Yoseob ask, his lips quivering. He knew he's about to beak down.

"Yeah. And I'm simply hoping it to be a boy." Junhyung whispered, but Yoseob was so concentrated on what Junhyung is talking about and heard it.

"What kind of gifts do they give you?" He just had to ask. He wanted to stay longer. He wanted to talk to Junhyung and maybe even pretend that they're close.

He had to keep it inside his chest. The feelings he kept from himself. It was more than a crush. Yoseob knows he love Junhyung. He fell in love with the idiot who sleeps in his chemistry class.

"You won't believe me. They gave me 5 expensive sunglasses, 2 chocolate boxes, and 10 sweet poems. Those poems inspired me to compose a song. And it's almost finish. But this Friday. They didn't give me anything. Not that I'm hoping for something, but even just a small paper that helps me compose would be ok."

By the time Junhyung finish, Yoseob wanted to jump from the rooftop. All Junhyung said, is what he gave him. Is it possible? There's just one way to find out.

"What's the brand of the fifth sunglasses?"

Junhyung look weirdly at Yoseob and thought why he would be curious at that all of a sudden. And Junhyung swear he saw hope fill the boy's eyes.

"Ksubi Tejat Sunglass. Color back." Junhyung said and Yoseob look at him with wide eyes.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Junhyung ask Yoseob. He actually found Yoseob really cute.

"Lying in my bed, don’t know what to do
I told my Best friend all about you
It’s quarter past twelve, I can’t get no sleep
I can almost hear, my heart beat so deep."

"Are you..." Junhyung tried to process everything in his head. Yoseob just recited one of his secret admirer 's poems.

Junhyung look a Yoseob and smiled widely.

He lean in closer to Yoseob. His lips brushing against the other's lips.

Yoseob's frozen. He doesn't know that to do.

"I love you."

Junhyung lean forward and press their lips together. Both closing their eyes and enjoying the feeling.

 

 


 

The poem Yoseob recited is here

Ksubi Tejat Sunglasses

Junhyung wearing one.