Game

JUNSEOB Every Day, Every Night

Title: Game

Genre: Comedy

Summary : The B2ST members were so tired and Junhyung was hungry, so he invited Yoseob out with him to eat in the middle of the night at the streets.Yoseob ended up being hungry too and then their game starts.

 

Author's Note: It's not that funny..But I hope you enjoy it!
I'll be having a role play at our school and I have to practice. So here's something for the ones who keep waiting for me to update.
Criticize if you want. Comments are welcomed and Subscribers are love ♥

And before I forgot.They have 2 bathrooms ok? You'll understand if you read it.

 

 

Today is B2ST day off.

Gikwang and Dongwoon in the living room playing video games.

Hyunseung taking a shower.

DuJun on the couch playing with his phone.

And lastly the 2 members -Junhyung and Yoseob- laying on their bunk beds still asleep.

No one bothered to wake the two idiots up.

Yeah they called them 'idiots'

Wanna know why?

I'm gonna tell you

 

Yesterday

 

B2ST was so damn tired after their schedule.

When they got inside of their dorm, Gikwang and Dongwoon went to their beds and sleep.

Hyunseung and DuJun took a bath.

While Yoseob and Junhyung sit on the couch and watch TV, waiting for the 2 to finish their shower 

 

"Yoseobie." Junhyung called the boy beside him.

The boy turned his head to the older and said, "Why?"

"I'm hungry." The older one groaned.And as soon as he end his sentence his stomach growled.

The younger one chuckled.

"I'll try to look for food." Yoseob said, standing up from the couch and went to the kitchen.

Yoseob opened the fridge and saw only a cake, kimchi, ice cream and some beverages.

Yoseob grab a can of coke then went back in the living room.

"Here." He said and tossed the can to Junhyung.

Junhyung heard his name and turn his head.As fast as he could, he catch the can of coke.

"Just this? Don't we have any food?" Junhyung ask as he examined his coca-cola and open it.

"Just left over kimchi from yesterday.A cake given to us by our fans and the ice cream i bought awhile ago."

Junhyung groaned but finished his coke.

"Let's go out." He said as he stand up from the couch and throw the can in the trash bin.

"Out? But it's midnight already and I'm freaking tired.Why is Hyunseung and DuJun hyung taking so long to take a shower!?" He said in one breath.

"Woah.Relaxed Seobie." Junhyung tried to calm down the tired Yoseob.

"I'm sorry." Yoseob said and released a heavy sigh.

the two came out of the bathroom fresh and clean.

"You two.Go and take a shower." DuJun pointed at the two then point at the bathroom

The two took their towel and clothes.

After their long bath the two came out of the bathroom at the same time.

"Still hungry?" Yoseob asked as he stepped out of the bathroom and drying his hair.

"Yeah." Junhyung shortly answered.

"Let's go then." Yoseob happily said and went to their room to get change, and Junhyung followed.

They slowly change their clothes and went outside without waking the other members.

They walked on the street. Yoseob was just following Junhyung, since Junhyung was the hungry one.

They both tucked their hands at their coats pocket and walked.

"So?" Yoseob started.

"Bulbogi?" Junhyung suddenly asked and grab Yoseob's hands and they both went inside a small, cozy and not occupied restaurant.

"Ahjumma! 2 bulgogi please!" Junhyung ordered.

"Yah. Hyung I'm not hungry." Yoseob said.

"I know." Junhyung responded.

Yoseob was confused.

They're order of bulgogi arrived along with the side dishes of lettuce, kimchi and others.

Junhyung picked up his chopsticks and started eating.

Yoseob was staring at Junhyung, then picked up his chopsticks.

Yoseob was going to get some beef until Junhyung snap his chopsticks.

Yoseob looked at Junhyung with a confused expression.

"Chu shade jat chur not hungry." Junhyung said the 4 words while his mouth is still full and properly said the last 2 words.

"This is all mine." Junhyung said making a big circle at his arms and showing Yoseob that all of the food on the table is his.

Yoseob was surprised. Junhyung asked him to go out earlier to eat but now he doesn't even get a bite.

Yoseob pouted and slumped his back at his chair.

Junhyung smiled evilish at the younger one before digging on his food again, like a pig.

Yoseob stared at him, drooling.

The food was just mouth-watering that you can't even help yourself but eat it.

But he resist. 'Cause the pig in front of him is eating all of it.

So Yoseob thought of a plan.

"Ahjumma 2 bulgogi here please!" Yoseob ordered.

Junhyung look at him, weird.

"Wae? I'm hungry too." Yoseob said and grinned.

then his order was served.

The ahjumma look at the two, thinking that these boys must have been left starving for days.

They we're occupying 8 tables.

The 2 hungry boys glared at each other. It's war.

"Challenge accepted." they both thought.

As if they can read each others minds they started eating.

This is going to be a heck of a loooong night

 

Present

 

"Gikwang hyung." the maknae called.

They were done playing video games.They were watching TV now with their leader and lead dancer.

"Wae?" Gikwang answered, to immersed at the drama they're watching, Big.

"What happened to them again?" Dongwoon asked. He looked at his 3 hyungs.

Gikwang shrugged while the 2 smile and laugh softly.

"Wanna know Dongwoon?" Hyunseung ask.

Dongwoon and Gikwang nod their heads, eager to know.

"Well..." Hyunseung started but look at DuJun.

DuJun then begin, "They challenge each other."

"Challenge? What game did they play?" Gikwang ask while Dongwoon nod in agreement.

"Their game? Whoever eats until they passed out win." Hyunseung explained.

Then the door of their room burst open revealing 2 challengers. The 4 members turn their heads at the idiots.

"We will be having bulgogi at lunch and dinner." DuJun announced.

And as soon as DuJun mentioned 'bulgogi' , Junhyung and Yoseob made their way to the bathroom, slammed the door and locked it.