Chapter 2 – Trouble Always Find Me

Time Will Only Tell (editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2 – Trouble Always Find Me

Eunhee looked around the club and listened to the music blasting. Electric Electric Electric Shock naui modeun geol sarojabeun Energy  geu nunbit soge gangnyeolhan Laser Laser  nae mam gipeun got jeungpokdoeneun Synergy  daech  kkeuchi eomneun neoui Gage Gage.  She sighed deeply as she ordered another martini, hoping that the alcohol would make her headache go away.  Eunhee has been feeling different lately, feeling like she was becoming another person.  Eunhee scanned the club before shaking off the suicidal thoughts she was having.

Eunhee was about to order another drink, when she felt strong arms wrap around her waist, rolling her eyes because she thought she knew who it was, "Hyunseung do you..." Eunhee turned around, realizing that it wasn't Hyunseung who put his arm around her waist, but a well built man who has an intoxicating scent.  Eunhee looked into his  dark, sharp brown eyes and filled with lust.  Eunhee knew exactly what this handsome creature was . The creature of the night! A...

"Stop calling me a creature, beautiful!" His voice was as smooth as velvet.  Eunhee felt the man nuzzled his face near her neck, kissing it, "What is a human doing in a club like this?" He asked as Eunhee gasped as she felt his fangs pierced her skin, but he did not draw blood.
 
"I'm friends with the owner! Now let go of me, vampire." Eunhee said as she got out of his grip, turning around to get a better look at him.  He was very handsome with his jet black hair, slicked back. His black button down shirt only had a few buttons button,  revealing his perfectly tone chest.  It would make any girl go crazy, but not Eunhee.  She was not that shallow to look at a man just for his appearance. Eunhee suddenly lost her balance, gripped onto his shirt when her.  Eunhee wondered if she should give in this vampires lust filled aura?
 
"It seems like you are attracted to me, miss. Isn't it dangerous for a human to be around supernatural's?" Woohyun asked as he leaned closer to Eunhee's face, trapping her against the bar. He kept one hand around Eunhee's waist and his other hand cupped her cheek. "So your name is Eunhee!"

"How do you know my name?" Eunhee asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know!" Woohyun whispered into her ear.

---
 
"Sunggyu hyung, is a war really coming?" Dongwoo asked leaning against the wall of Sunggyu's office that was attached to his bedroom. Sunggyu's office was filled with books that the older man rarely read.  Sunggyu’s quarters felt more like a library than a place where someone sleeps. The lights in the room were very dim, for some odd reason, Sunggyu liked his room dark.  Dongwoo sighed deeply as he looked into Sunggyu's bright red eyes.
 
"Most likely, but my father wants me to stay away from it.  I think he is keeping something from me, but I cannot quiet remember.  The only thing I remembers that he had to come out of retirement for some reason, and I think it's because I am the one who caused this war to occur. Whenever I visit him at the council, people give me dirty looks. " Sunggyu lifted the wine glass filled with blood to his lips, drinking its substance until it was  empty.  It only took Sunggyu seconds to finish blood, he was very hungry.

Sunggyu's once glowing red eyes changed back to soft brown, barely noticeable in his dimly lit room. He was known for his small eyes, but his  deadly glares were widely known in the vampire community and the Infinite household.  Sunggyu sighed deeply as he the remaining blood off of his lips. "That was delicious."

"Sunggyu hyung you need to stop going so long without drinking blood. It's not good got your health! You of all people should know better." Dongwoo said walking over to Sunggyu, placing his hands on his desk. He knew if he went to long without blood, his darker side would come out.  "You weren't like this when we were kids."
 
"Things were different then!" Sunggyu looked out the window at the night sky, there was a full moon tonight. "Those were better and simpler times. A time where I did not have such responsibilities. A time where I did not have any care in the world."
 
"Let's go out for a drink or something!" Dongwoo suggested as Sunggyu raised an eyebrow, giving Dongwoo one of his looks, "Hyung that's not what I meant. I mean let's go out for Soju!  Did you really think I meant blood.  That is ridiculous." Dongwoo laughed lightly. " Do you really think I would attack a human again after..."
 
"Going out for Soju is not a good idea, if we drink too much, it will cloud our judgment! We could attack a human, and that will cause a lot of trouble." Sunggyu sighed deeply.  He did not like how Dongwoo was talking.  "Dongwoo, I know you are not going to attack a human again.  What happened back then was a freak accident and no one blames for attacking Hoya like that.  You were going through a bad time when it happened. Stop blaming yourself and stop avoiding him Dongwoo ah. He is trying to be your friend, but you keep pushing him away." Sunggyu stood up and walked out of his room.

"Hello, Sunggyu hyung!" Hoya said with a bow and then his eyes met Dongwoo, "Dongwoo mas..." Hoya cleared his throat, "Dongwoo hyung!"

"Has Sungjong calmed down?" Sunggyu asked in a concerned tone. "I’m apologize for leaving you in charge of our maknae!  He should be my responsibility." Sunggyu bowed before looking at Hoya with apologetic look on his face.  Sunggyu sighed deeply as watched as Dongwoo disappear from sighed. Sunggyu placed a hand to his head, shaking it.  These kids are going to be the death of him.
 
"He is calm and sleeping.  He used most of his energy abusing that bear I got him, when he was in the hospital at the vampire council.." Hoya placed a hand behind his head. "I fixed his bear for the hundred time."
 
"Ahh, I see, at least he did not attack one of us this time. You are really good to Sungjonggie. He seems to look up to you." Sunggyu said with a sigh, knowing that Sungjong never would look up to him.  Not after how harsh he has been to the younger male when he tried help him grow out of his wild faze. "Have you seen the other members around?"
 
"Ummm..." Hoya hesitated.  He was unsure how he was going to tell Sunggyu what the others were up to. 
 
"Hoya where did they go this time?" Sunggyu asked in a demanding tone with his crossing his arms.
 
"Sungyeol dragged L to get his Tarot Card Reading and Woohyun went to Club Troublemaker again." Hoya sigh deeply. He hated ratting out people, but he rather not see Sunggyu angry. Sunggyu comes off as nice person, but the older male gets mad there was no escaping his wrath,  but that only happened when the members don't listen to him. The good thing was that Sunggyu is the type of person who cannot stay mad for long.
 
"Aish I'll be back!" Sunggyu said in a slightly annoyed tone.  He could not believe he was spending the rest of his night, tracking down those three idiots.
 
---
 
"You always have to cause trouble with the other supernatural races…don’t cha." Sungyeol said as he held onto Myungsoo's hand, running at an abnormally fast speed to get away from the demons that Myungsoo pissed off.
 
"So what if I pissed them off, Sungyeol! They were the ones messing in a business that they shouldn't" Myungsoo rolled his eyes at the older male, but mumble curses under his breath when he did not get a response from Sungyeol, "Don't tell me that you don't know." Myungsoo asked, biting his lip.
 
"Know what?" Sungyeol came to a stop when they were far enough away from the demons. He felt Myungsoo crash into his back, falling to the ground.   Sungyeol heard the younger mumble profanities. "Sorry..." Sungyeol held out a hand for him, not understand what Myungsoo meant.  He watched Myungsoo slap his hand away and the kid rise to his feet on his own.
 
"Yahh, Lee Sungyeol, I guess you really are an idiot.  Hey idiot, I cannot believe you don't know about this! You know everything about everyone else’s business but not the important things." Myungsoo yelled, "The readings that supernatural's get from Tarot Card almost always come true because they are unnatural, like us. Tarot Cards Readings can also be true for humans, but only for humans that have special abilities"

"What are you talking about?" Sungyeol asked with a confused expression on his face.

"He is talking about that there are humans out there that can detect us! They have abilities that are more advance than the average human." Sunggyu said, jumping down from the roof of a building.  He crossed his arms as he walked towards them, with an annoyed look on his face.  


"Hyung!" Sungyeol said in a nervous tone.  He could tell by Sunggyu's eyes that he was upset. "What are you doing here?"
 
"Making sure you guys don't cause trouble, like you always do. I'm going to kill Woohyun, once I get my hands on that greasy idiot!" Sunggyu said in an irritated tone.
 
"Let me guess he went to Club Troublemaker again?" Myungsoo said in an emotionless tone. Myungsoo knew that Woohyun had difficulty breaking old habits. He had this habit when he used to work for her.
 
---
 
Woohyun's moved away from her ear and leaned closer to Eunhee's face, until they were centimeters from her lips.  Woohyun paused for a moment and smirked, wondering if he should kiss her or not.  Woohyun stopped his pursuit when he noticed something out of the ordinary, her eyes changed to a violet color for a brief moment. His eyes had to be playing tricks with him.  There was no way this girl was one of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter