Chapter 3 – Hysterie

Time Will Only Tell (editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3 – Hysterie

"How many times to I have to tell you that I am sorry hyung?"  Hoya sighed as he followed Sunggyu into the kitchen, hoping that his pleads would get through to the older man. 

"Sorry! I know you are sorry Hoya, but could have killed her."  Sunggyu said as he slammed his hands down on the kitchen table.  "This cannot happen again!"  Sunggyu took a deep breath to calm down his nerves

"I know that hyung, and I promise you it won't." Hoya sighed deeply. 

"I know that, but what were you thinking at the exact moment you decided to attempt to her blood?" Sunggyu sighed "I am not Nam Woohyun, I cannot read your mind."

"I don't know what I was thinking, hyung, but I am glad I was in the right place at the right time." Hoya bit his lip.   "If I did not come across that demon, attacking that girl who knows what would have happened to her.  I keep getting these strange feeling that we know her!" Hoya crossed his arms, leaning against the counter. "My instincts are telling me that she may be that forbidden creation."

"I have the same feeling."  Sunggyu bit his lip. "Maybe I should check on here.  I do not want to leave her alone for too long."

 "If you did not want to leave her alone for too long you should not have brought her back here! Do you really think she can survive on a house filled with vampires?"  Hoya looked at Sunggyu in disbelief Sunggyu of all people should know how dangerous it was to keep a human around seven attractive vampires.

"..."  Sunggyu did not answer Hoya, he knew he was right.  It was too dangerous for her here, but Sunggyu did not have a choice.  There was no way he was going to leave an unconscious girl someplace where she could possibly be hurt. 

"Hyung, are you going to answer me? Staying quiet like this makes me thing you have no concern for this girl, Eunhee, right."

"She is just here temporarily, Hoya.  There is nothing you need to worry about, and besides, Miss. Eunhee is the safeties in my room!"  Sunggyu sighed, "I am very concerned about her.  I never had someone faint in my arms before."

"Are you sure that she is safe in your room hyung.  We know how you get sometimes when you go a long without drinking blood." Hoya crossed his arms, leaning against the counter.

"I had my blood today so don't worry about me.  The only two I am worried about are Woohyun and Sungjong!" Sunggyu crossed his arms and sat down at the kitchen table, rubbing his temples.

Hoya sighed deeply and walked over to the fridge.  He pulled out a blood pack off of the top shelf. He bit it open with his teeth and put it in a glass before heating the blood up in the microwave. "Do you want any?"

"I'm fine..." Sunggyu laid his head on the table taking a deep breath.

"Gyuzizi Gyuzizi!" Dongwoo walked into the kitchen and sat down across from Sunggyu, sensing his stressed aura. He made sure his gaze did not  go to Hoya because he still could not face him, even though hit has been years since he changed the younger male. "What about a girl?"

"Hoya found Miss. Eunhee being attacked by Yong Guk! Those damn demon's always causing trouble for everyone" Sunggyu rubbed his temples. "And..."

"Dongwoo hyung, would you like me to heat you up some blood." Hoya asked as he took the blood out the microwave.

"No thanks Hoya I'm fine!" Dongwoo said sighing, "And what, hyung?"

"The girl that is asleep in my room right now, but there is something strange about her.  She seems familiar."  Sunggyu sighed again.  He was so frustrated that he could not figure this out why it felt like he has met her before.

"Familiar in what way?"

"I don't know!" Sunggyu slammed his hand on the table again. "Stop asking me questions."

"Hyung, calm down." Dongwoo sighed as he looked at the older man with a concerned expression on his face.  He knew why Sunggyu was acting this way and he wished he didn't.  Dongwoo knew that if Sunggyu continued to act this way he would only get hurt .

---

"Did you see the human that Sunggyu hyung carried into the mansion. She is very pretty and her blood smells so appetizing. I wonder what her AB blood type taste like." Sungjong his lips.

"Yahh Lee Sungjong, control yourself. That is Tarot Card girl!" Sungyeol said cheerfully. “I knew that fate would bring us together.” Sungyeol  smiled.  He was so excited that she was here, but worried at the same time. 

"That girl is that girl you have been taking about!" Myungsoo asked in a shocked tone. "I thought you got your fortune told by an old woman!"

"Does she look like an old woman to you, Myunggie? She had a nice body and is..." Sungyeol smirked and was about to take a sip of his blood, but nothing came out. Sungyeol turned over his glass, a block of solid ice fell onto the table, "Yahhh my blood!"

"That is what you get for calling me by my birth name!" Myungsoo crossed his arms. “You know how much I hate that name.” The room started to get colder and colder. He could not take Sungyeol's childish personality anymore.  Myungsoo could not believe he was a half blood.

"L hyung can you freeze his mouth shut so we don't have to hear him whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter