Last.

One and Only (Sequel)

 

After parting, the two are still panting for air; fans crazy as ever before.

                “I’m really sorry for everything. It’s still not too late to make it up to you? You can still hear right? Just even a little bit? You still love me right?” He said, still cupping her face.

                She just nodded, and rested her head on his, her eyes still wet. He hugged her tighter, if that was even possible.

                And then he whispered, “I love you. Baby I’m not a monster.”

---

                Every new day is a gift: to be able to see things, colorful or not, to be able to feel the cold breeze or the warmth of the sun, to be able to smell the fragrant flowers or the scent of your loved one, to be able to taste the different flavors available, and finally; to be able to hear music or just the voice of that someone dear to you. How Dara felt so blessed every time she wakes up to the voice of him. But without the aids, she is good as deaf.

                They have been residing on the outskirts of Seoul, finally decided to settle down after being in a relationship for two years, and Jiyong completely leaving behind the idol life as well—just for her. He was always there: never letting her out of his sight. After being married for almost five years, they’re still sweet in their own little ways. And finally, their love bore the most beautiful gift they could ever have, a baby girl.

                She woke up a little earlier than him, a little unusual of her. Of course, she wanted to surprise him a breakfast in bed for his thirty-first birthday. She slid out of the bed while leaving him stirring in his sleep. After inserting her aids, she passed by Sanji’s crib, complete in awe while eyeing and caressing her baby, Jiyong’s and her baby.

                It was a clear and lovely morning with the sun filling in their house, well ventilating it. The big picture frame hanged on the wall cases the memory taken from their wedding reception in Aman Pulo, Palawan. Her in a stunning cream beach dress and him in a gorgeous white long sleeves and a cream beach pants. She doesn’t know why, but she’s getting nostalgic today. She blamed the good weather that reminds her of the church wedding ceremony held privately with just their families and close friends as guests, no media allowed.

                She have decided last night what menu she’s going with. And though he’s a way better cook than her, she knows he’ll be touched by her gestures. She put her apron as she fixed the ingredients for maple pancakes and crispy doughnuts. She happily whistled to any Big Bang song she knows—all of it. She admit it, she has been dreaming of this since long ago, just being in relationship with him was awfully enough but actually getting married and having a baby with him? She can’t hide fluffy feeling building up inside her.

                She finished off the preparation with her specialty: mocha caramel latte. She brushed off the ill thoughts she was having suddenly. But how she feared all this beautiful things will come to an end without her knowing it. How she wished she was wrong.

                She has weaved her way back to their room. Or at least she thought she did. The world have had receded—as if a black hole engulfed everything in her.

                Are you okay baby?

                She looked up to him, who was now shaking her aimlessly, trying to snap her out of her trance. The tears have rolled down without warning, without notice. What she feared the most have just had happened: she had spilled all of what she had made without him even tasting of anything of it.

                Can you hear me?

                Can she hear him? She was not sure. Finally, she has calmed down; everything slowly coming back, her senses even. She finally felt the hot coffee spilled over her feet, the warm pancakes and doughnuts on her lap, and the wetness of her cheeks. But, her hearing is as faint as it could ever have been.

                “Are you alright baby? Can you still hear me?” She only nodded.

                The reality finally struck her. It sent her waves of emotion, overpowered by calmness. She hugged him and nodded again while tearing up more. He felt her, he knows what’s she going through and let her do what she wants.

                “I am not afraid. I know someday this will happen. Before anything worse, I want you to know how much I am happy that I met you. That alone made my world different. You’re a special part of my world, for made it all the while meaningful. Thank you for not giving up on me, thank you for loving me still. You’re something in my life I will never ever regret. Thank you for everything. I love you Ji.”

                Both in tears, both also know what’s going to happen. “Tell me I love you one last time, Ji. I want to hear your voice.”

                I love you Sandara Kwon, my one and only love.

 

 

    Fin.

---

thank you everyone for reading this daragonfic. *bows 90 degrees* i'm really touched by the comments you have left. :*

so, i'm shamelessly plugging my other daragon fic: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/217185/passing-love-2ne1-bigbang-dara-daragon-gdragon-oneshot-sandara

THANK YOU, EVERYONE! <3