Chapter 4

Smile

“Jong In! Get ready now! We will be going to the airport any today, we will be fetching Yoona there” his sister shouted from outside his door.

He immediately hurried and washed himself and got dressed in a hurry. He was just so excited to see Yoona but a side of him was also frightened because of what happened between days ago.

“Kaja?!” he reached downstairs very excited.

“Let your sister finish eating first” his mother said.

“And look who’s in a hurry now?!” he teases her sister.

“Oh shut up Jong In-ah!” his sister talked back.

“Arasso…eat well noona!” he smiled at her and went to the living room.

He just sat when, “Arasso! Kaja!!” her sister was finished that fast.

“Mwo? You finished eating?”

“Obviously yes…use your brain Kai!” his sister .

Kai, his sister and parents went to the airport to fetch Yoona from there and let her see the newly opened hotel in Seoul.

Korean Air will be arriving in Seoul at exactly 10 minutes.

“Looks like we arrived really early” Kai stated the very obvious of all.

“You think?” his sister reiterated.

 

On the plain, Yoona was just not in the mood and clearly not happy with what is happening. She was just listening to her iPod waiting for the plane to land in Seoul.

Finally, 10 minutes have passed and the plane landed and Yoona immediately gets ready to go out.

Kai and the rest was patiently and excitedly waiting for her.

“The passengers are coming out now” Kai excitedly said.

Yoona was in a casual yet elegant clothes and was wearing a sunglass and pulling her luggage.

Kai immediately saw her and waved at her but she didn’t saw him. Kai was hesitant at first to get near her that his sister was the one who went to her first.

“Yoona-ah! Wah! You’re here!” Kai’s sister immediately hugged her.

Yoona was shocked and surprised at the same time, “Yuri unnie?!” she hugged her back.

“Wah!! It’s so nice to meet here!” Yuri exclaimed.

“Wah! So nice to meet you too unnie!! Wah! I’m happy now!” she was close with Yuri since she is Kai’s sister.

They broke the hug and Yuri helped her with her luggage.

Kai and the their parents were just waiting for them just outside the airport and when they finally saw them, “Yoona-ah!!” Kai immediately called her.

Yoona remembering the things that happened between them, pretends to sulk at him and ignored him.

She immediately hugged Mr. and Mrs. Kim. Kai was really dumbfounded because Yoona didn’t talk to him. Yuri just laughed at him.

“Yah! Yoona-ah! I’m here! Is that how you treat your best friend now?!” Kai questioned her bitterly.

Yoona just kept on talking to his parents and still ignored Kai.

“Yoona dear, do you want to see the newly opened hotel your dad just established?” Mrs. Kim asks her.

“Uhhmmm…auntie, can I just go there tomorrow? I still wanna rest” she said politely.

“Oh sure dear..let’s go now?”

“Oh wait, auntie, where am I staying here?” she asks curiously.

“Your dad just called and said that you’ll be staying in your house”

“My house?”

“Didn’t your dad told you? He just bought a small but elegant house just beside our house”

“Oh chincha??”

“Yes dear…let’s go?”

“O—okay”

Yoona was just shocked that she’ll be living in her own house by herself.

Yoona was in the back seat with Kai and Yuri beside her.

Kai was just wanting to talk to her but still got ignored.

“Yoona-ah..why are you not talking to me? Sorry for tricking the other time, and got a slapped from you. C’mon, please forgive me” Kai pleaded.

Yoona looked at him sternly, “Neo! You have made a big mistake towards me!” she said strictly.

“C’mon…I already said sorry” Kai whined.

“Yah! Jong In-ah! You’re not a kid anymore” Yuri scolded him.

“Whatever noona”

Yoona giggled then looks at Kai again, “You, you have to accompany me tomorrow if you want to be friends again” Yoona challenged him.

“Is that it?? Hahahaha. Arasso!” he said confidently.

They reached a small, but not small enough, house with a modern look outside. The house only has one bedroom, exactly just for Yoona.

After an hour of getting her things organized with the help of Yuri and Kai, “Unnie, thank you very much for helping me” she smiled at her.

“You better go to our place this evening. You will be eating with us” Yuri informed her.

“Ok unnie”

“You better rest for awhile and I’ll let Kai fetch you tonight. Bye!”

“Bye Yoona!!” Kai waved goodbye to her.

“Merong!” she sticks her tongue out to him as they went home.

She went to her bedroom and lied down.

She called her family and informed them that she landed safe in Seoul and that’s she’s home now.

She was actually happy because some of her friends, Yuri and Kai, are here. But she just can’t stop thinking that she doesn’t want to go back to Seoul in the first place.

*Yoona! Worry about the responsibility later. For now, you have to sleep* she thought to herself.

 

On the other side, Luhan was just preparing himself for his night shift as a waiter in the hotel, “First day of the job, you should be not a fail!” he tells himself in front of the mirror.

When he got to the hotel, he is 10 minutes early and praised himself for that. He went to the employees area and punched in his card and ready to work.

He helped the other waiters in preparing the dining area for a very special buffet for the evening.

The restaurant officially opened and guests were starting to come in and out. Everything went on smoothly and so far so good if you are talking about Luhan’s performance.

It is now almost 12 and the restaurant is now closing. They all cleaned the area and all the employees are about to go home when their manager called them all and gathered them in the hall.

“As you all know, the Im family owns this hotel and is partnering with the Kim family. The daughter of Mr. Im just arrived this morning and will be visiting and will be checking the hotel tomorrow. So I suggest that all of you be here before 7 in the morning” he informed them. All the employees complained because that is just so impossible since they are already going home late and they have to come early in the morning tomorrow.

“Because of that, we decided to give an advance raise to your salaries. That’s all and you may now go home!” and then he left.

“Oh wait! Before I forgot, you must all look good tomorrow, understand?” he added.

“Ne, manager-nim!” they all replied.

 

Luhan immediately lied down in his bed and set his alarm at 5 in the morning. Afraid that he’ll be late for tomorrow.

 

Yoona had just got home when her phone suddenly rang, “Yeoboseyo?” she answers it.

“Yoona-ah, it’s me, appa”

“Oh appa, waeyo?”

“You will be going to the hotel tomorrow in the morning, at exactly 8, okay?” her father ordered.

“But app~~” she was not able to finish her sentence when her appa just hunged up immediately.

“Aaarrrrggghhh!!!” she shouts under her pillows, “*sigh* what do I have to do this? Siwon oppa is the oldest, why am I doing this things?” she complained.

“You can do this Yoona! Fighting!” she encourages herself and sets her alarm at 6 in the morning so that she can prepare herself with enough time.

 

“You have to your best tomorrow!” Luhan and Yoona said to themselves as they dozed off to sleep.

 

A/N:

Fourth chapter is up! Sorry for updating this fic like once in a month or something?? I was just focusing on one of my fics that will be ending soon so I'm keeping an eye on it...:)) please do support it

128√e980

So like in this chapter, Yoona finally arrived back in Seoul. Can you now guess how they will meet each other??

And Luhan is doing good in his job...:))

Do comment and subscribe..:)