Chapter 3

Smile

Yoona, Siwon, and both their parents are in the dining table. All of them are already eating except for Yoona who is not in a good mood. Mrs. Im looks at her, “Yoona dear, why aren’t you eating your food?” she asks gently. But she did not reply. Her mother breathe out a big sigh and her husband just held her hand in comfort. Siwon who is beside Yoona, elbows her but still, she didn’t bother move a single muscle.

*Why do I have to go back to Seoul when my family are here?! Who else is in there?? And why do I have to go back?!?!* Yoona thought angrily. She was not in the mood to eat dinner. She grips the spoon in her hand and releases it lifelessly that it made a sound upon hitting the table. She stands up quickly but was stopped by Siwon by holding her hand, “What do you think are you doing? Aren’t you gonna eat dinner?” he asks, as if scolding her. Yoona turns to look at her older brother, “What’s there to eat? You’ll never gonna see me eat with you sooner” she said sarcastically.

“Im Yoona!” her father shouted at her.

Siwon releases her hand and looks at  their father.

“Sit down this instant and eat your food!!” her father commanded her.

She looks at him with eyes full of anger. Instead of obeying her father, she immediately ran towards her room and slams the door as hard as she could. A loud bang was heard around the house and Mrs. Im let out a big heavy sigh, “Honey…I think sending her to Seoul was really not a good idea” she said to her husband.

“Kai is already there in Seoul by now..we already planned about this. He holds her wife’s hand.

Siwon was just listening to their conversation while eating and didn’t bother join in. He knows that what they are doing is going to be the best for Yoona. It can help her develop more on her personal skills. In Seoul, at least Kai is in there but Yoona doesn’t know about it and she hates Kai for he said to her the other day. They want to surprise her. Kai and Yoona’s family are business partners and are planning on working with them in Seoul with the help of Yoona. Even though Yoona is a spoil daughter, she knows how to run a business and can manage very well.

Yoona is in her room, crying her all. Knowing nothing and no one is speaking up to her. If she just know what really is the purpose of sending her back to Seoul, then she would be grateful by it.

Mrs. and Mr. Im’s plan was just so lame that it actually made Yoona get mad at them. But even though she would know the whole truth, it just wouldn’t be the same for her. On her own, without the guidance of her parents and brother, she just couldn’t do it. It is just like the same thing. Kai can be trusted but then he is not in his right age to be handling a business. Yoona isn’t that close to Kai’s family that she thinks she can’t work with them when they were still in Paris.

Her phone vibrated. She gets it and saw that it is Siwon who is texting her.

Yoona…come down quickly. Omma and appa have something to tell you.

She reads the message and felt hesitant to go downstairs. But to avoid any more conflicts, she went down from her bed, looks at the mirror and wipes her tears and directly went downstairs.

Walking down the stairs, her heart begins to bat faster than the normal pulse and she could feel that any minute, it would jump out from her chest. She just wants earth to swallow her whole just to avoid talking to her parents. Upon reaching the living room,

“Yoona, you sit there” her father instructed her, pointing at a vacant chair in front of him. Yoona obeyed quickly and sat down.

“Yoona…we are really sorry for keeping it a secret from you. Me and your omma had decided that we will just tell you the whole truth now” her father said seriously.

“I know what you are going to say” she speaks ahead of him with a blank expression.

Both parents and even Siwon were confused on what she is talking about.

“I overheard your conversation  earlier. Jong In is already in Seoul with his family for the business plan you are planning on for months” she said in a gentle and calm voice but full of seriousness as she speaks a single word.

Mrs. & Mr. Im can’t believe it, they are not able to utter any word.

“So are you okay now? If you go back toSeoul?” Siwon spoke in behalf of their parents.

“No” a fast and distinct answer.

“Oh wae?!” Siwon complains as if getting angry by the minute with a raise to his voice towards her.

“Event hought if that’s the case, I still won’t go back to Seoul. Even though Jong In is in there. Even though if it’s for our business” she doesn’t care now.

“Yoona dear” her mother stands up and walks closer to Yoona.

“Please just this once” her mother begged, her hair sideways.

Yoona’s eyes got teary and eventually, tears fall from her eyes and can’t help but hug her mother and cried.

“Oh dear…please don’t cry…now now” she rubs her back, comforting her, telling her to stop crying.

It took several minutes before Yoona can regain herself again. She releases from the hug and faces her mother, “Omma…why are you doing this?” she ask in between her sobs.

“Yoona…I just know that you can do what we want you to do” her mother sure does have a lot of trust towards her.

She turns to look at her father, “Appa…I can’t do this without your guidance” she pleaded.

Her father stands up and went closer to them, “Yoona…even without my guidance, you can still do it. We believe in you” her father rubs her cheek to wipe her tears.

“Yeah Yoona…you can do it. We have always believed in you” Siwon said encouraging her.

“Appa…what about Siwon oppa go with me back to Seoul?” she suggested.

Siwon’s eyes grew bigger in shock, “Mwo?!”

Yoona looks at him and pouts and Siwon just raises one of his eyebrows.

“Siwon got things to do around here. He also have some activities he needs to finish” her father explained to her.

“Some activities or just be with her girlfriend Sooyoungg?!” she said sarcastically.

“Yah! Sooyoung is older than you…you should respect her!” Siwon scolded her.

“I don’t care” she rolled her eyes.

They just came from an emotional talk, Yoona was back to her old self again. The snobbish spoil girl.

“And Yoona, maybe your attitude will also change when you get back from Seoul” her mother remarked.

 

 

The next day in Seoul, Luhan was walking around the streets, searching for a restaurant or store who is in the hiring period. He just needs money so that he can pay for his rent in the apartment. And he is doing all his best in finding a job that will actually fit him by now.

He is walking through the downtown area when he came across a big and new hotel and saw a sign that they are hiring a waiter for the hotel’s restaurant. Upon seeing it, he felt happy and thought that maybe today is his lucky day. He went inside and ask the lady in the front desk, “Excuse me miss…can I asks where I should go? I will be applying for the waiter position” he said informing the lady.

The lady looks at him, “Okay wait a minute sir, I’ll just call the manager of the hotel restaurant” she said to him. She dialed in the number and spoke with the person in charge of it.

“Okay sir, the manager is waiting for you in the second floor of the hotel. You can ask another lady there where the room is located” she informs him.

“Thank you for that” he bows to the lady and steps in the elevator going up to the second floor. Reaching the second floor, he can’t believe that there will be too many applicants applying for various position in the new opened hotel. He saw another lady in the information area and talks to her, “Miss…where is the line of the applicants for the waiter position?” he asks politely.

“Over there sir” the lady points to most corner side and as he searched there was only 3 of them, including himself, in the line. He quickly went there and waited for his turn to be interviewed. After an hour, it was his turn to be interviewed. He was clearly not prepared by this interview, all he just want, is to have a permanent job that can help him in his daily living.

It was a 30 minute nerve-racking interview for him. All questions raised by the interviewer were all business related, but thankfully, Luhan nailed it and guess what? He was accepted immediately by the manager and said that he could start tomorrow if he wants to.

In terms of interview, Luhan is good at it. But when it comes to work, that’s where the problem begins. He tends to be clumsy and can cause trouble immediately. If not with the customers then it would just be a fail him. And now that he got a job, he is determined to work hard and not fail again in this job.

 

 

A/N:

Third chapter is up!! :)

So i think this chapter is confusing don't you think? the whole reason why Yoona's parents will be sending her back to Seoul becuase of hte family business they have and she will be coordinating with Kai. but even though that's the case she still doesn't want to go back to Seoul.

Luhan has finally landed a job in a brand new opened hotel as a waiter. But do you think he will ace this job? What if he will at it again?

 

Please do leave your comments and subscribe to those who haven't subscribe yet...:)

Annyeong!! ^_^