o5

Our Future Story

 

Chapter 05 

The New Life

No One’s POV

“Baby, let’s escape.” Donghae whispered into her ears before intertwining their hands together.

Finally escaping to a place that truly belongs to the two of them, Donghae turned and got straight to the point. “Why didn’t you tell me about it?”

“I don’t want to get your hopes up. I may not be pregnant, yo-“before she could even finish what she wanted to, Donghae cut her off with a kiss.

“Please don’t do that again.” Donghae said sternly, almost glaring at her. Instead of feeling scared, she started laughing.

Donghae broke into a grin after that. He carried her and started spinning her around and around.

“You may not be pregnant. You gave me a scare.”

“Sorry!” she pouted cutely.

“Next baby, I want and will be the first to know okay?” Donghae had his pinky out.

“Okay!”

 

“YAH. YOU TWO. STOP CELEBRATING WITHOUT US OK. LEE. DONG.HAE. SHI.” Eeteuk started his long lecture on why the couple should celebrate this joyful event with the rest.

“Araso. Araso.” Donghae nodded after Eeteuk ended his lecture. Since his sister is pregnant, he can’t possibly be lecturing her, so Donghae got the lecture instead.

_____ is trying her very best not start giggling at this moment, Donghae’s expression is totally priceless!

“Okay hyung! Enough of the lecturing! What should we do to celebrate?” KangIn stepped in to help Donghae.

“Yup! We should go to disco and dance away~” Eunhyuk joined in and started showing some dance moves.

“DID YOU FORGET THAT SHE IS PREGNANT? AND YOU ARE TELLING US TO GO TO THE DISCO!”

“Sorry. Sorry.” Eunhyuk said while dancing to their hit song, Sorry Sorry.

Her chuckle could be heard, “is okay Eunhyuk oppa!”

“Should we just go shopping? Maybe buy some cakes? MUFFINS!” she suggested.

“That’s a good idea!” Everyone agreed and decided that they should do that tomorrow since tomorrow is a free day for them and is already getting late.

 

The next day went past as planned. They went around looking for some baby clothing and baby needs. They did not buy anything as they have yet to know the baby’s gender.

“I wonder if the baby is a boy or girl. Awww, it will be such an adorable moment when he or she calls me UNCLE HENRY!” Henry sighed in happiness.

Others just rolled their eyes. Apparently, Henry is more excited than any of them. He kept on talking nonstop about the baby. She couldn’t help but smile.

“The baby is so lucky to have 14 weird uncles. Oh! And two crazy aunties.” She thought.

“What are you think about dear?” Donghae asked quietly. “You seemed so deep in thought.”

“Nothing. Just thinking about the baby.” She replied coolly while rubbing her tummy.

 

A few months have just past without anyone noticed. Her cravings apparently drove Donghae insane. One moment, she wanted Strawberry ice-cream, the next moment, she wanted some hot chocolate. One moment, she was grinning like a total idiot, the next moment, she seemed so angry. What’s with all the mood swings and sudden cravings!

“Darling!” Here she goes again.

“Yes?” Donghae’s voice could barely be heard.

“I want to eat kimbap!”She grinned.

“Okay! Okay!” Donghae got up and drag Ryeowook and HanKyung up.

“Hyung! Is freaking 3 in the morning.” Ryeowook started his ranting as usual

“Mian! Your sister-in-law wanted to eat that. You know her cravings.” Donghae just sighed softly.

“Is must be hard on you.” Hankyung said, patting his back.

“As long as she is happy, is okay. I don’t mind going around looking for food.” Donghae replied.

“Mianhae.” Her soft voice could be heard.

“Dear?” Donghae turned around and only find her standing at one corner.

“Sorry for waking you guys up.” Her tears are threatening to drop.

“Hey. Hey. Is okay.” Donghae went up to her and hug her tightly.

“Is not okay! I know you guys are tired yet I still…” Her tears finally fell and wet Donghae’s shirt.

“Shh.. Is okay! Right guys?”

“Yup! Of course!”

 

Finally! She was sent to hospital immediately after her water broke.

“Baby. Are you ok?”

“Yeah. Ahhh!”

After the doctor pushed her into the room, Donghae quickly got dressed up as well. He can’t wait to see their son born into this amazing world.

“You can bite and dig your nails in. Or whatever you want. Don’t try to hide your pain.”

She could barely nod her head. The pain is too much for her to handle.

A few hours later, a loud baby crying sound was heard.

“Congratulation! The baby is very healthy!”

She sighed in relief while Donghae grinned.

 

A few years later,

“APPA! UMMA! Look at Hyemi! She is drooling!” Their eldest child, ChinHo said.

Donghae just laughed at his son. “She is not drooling. She just does not know how to swallow her saliva. She is still young.”

“Ahh! Should we teach her?” Chin Ho asked. Even though he is only 3 years old, he is mature enough to take good care of his sister.

“What are you guys talking about?”

“UMMA! HyeMi is drooling~” Chin Ho chuckled.

“You should take a tissue and wipe her drool away.”

“Okay!” Little Chin Ho runs to grab a tissue before wiping his sister’s drool away.

“What a mature boy.” She commented.

 

The End.  

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sherlyn’s note

Could you believe it? It ended. /sobs/

I still can’t believe that the story ended. My first fanfic in AFF has finally put a full stop.

I really want to thank every subscriber, comment and the love and support you guys gave me. Thank you so much. I will not be able to complete the fanfic without any of your support. ^^ <3

 

Now! For the next fanfic! Here are the polls and plots. (SKIP THIS IF YOU HAVE VOTED OR READ AS I COPIED AND PASTED FROM MY BLOG POST.) 


Hi! ^^

Here are some plots for the upcoming fanfic! :D The main guy character MAY NOT BE DONGHAE. You guys can choose your favourite male character below!

a)      I fell in love with my “oppa” – PLOT: Donghae is ___’s   'elder brother'. Donghae was adopted by ___’s parents because ___’s mum was weak and nearly died after giving birth to ___ and they hope to have a male child, they adopt Donghae. His parents died in an accident when he was only 2. The nurse decided to put him in an orphanage. ___’s parents happen to be adopting a child in that orphanage, so they decided to adopt Donghae. After so many years, although Donghae knew he was adopted, he loves ___’s parents as though they are his real parents. Slowly, Donghae realized that he was in love... with ___... He wanted to protect ___ from all the things that hurt her. Not knowing that she was in love with him too.

b)      15 little blue envelopes – PLOT: Donghae went to China for SJ-M promotion for 2 years, he came back earlier as he finished his part in promotion but ___, his girlfriend doesn’t know about his returns. Donghae sent 13 little blue envelopes to ___ leading her to a surprise.

c)      Princess and prince – PLOT: ____ is the princess of Seoul while Donghae is the prince of Mokpo. ____’s parents sent her to a princess school while Donghae’s parents sent him to a prince school. The schools nurture all the prince and princess to a prefect one from the way the talk to the way they walk. Both schools going to have a graduation party together.

d)      That matchmaker – PLOT: ____ wanted to help Donghae find a girlfriend ASAP! Even though she love him. She felt that she is not good enough for him. But little did she know, the reason behind Donghae not finding a girlfriend is because he loves her. She finds a girl who she thinks that will suit him, SunYe*. He did not go for the date with SunYe but went to ___’s house only found ___ crying.

 

*not confirmed.

Do leave your votes down! ^_____^

And comment if you have any other plots/main character! ;)