o3

Our Future Story

 

Chapter 03

Hospital visit

 

No One’s POV

You made a mental note to visit the hospital as soon as possible.

‘Maybe tomorrow since the boys will be out and Ca Ai and In Young will be free tomorrow!’ you smiled before giving the girls a text to inform them.

After which, both of you started unpacking the stuffs and pass the gifts to the boys. The boys were snatching each other gifts. The dorm was soon in a chaos. You kept giggling at how the boys attempted to snatch each other gifts. Maybe except for Sungmin’s gift this is a pink boxer which has bunny design on it.

“Why no one wants mine?” Sungmin asked innocently.

“Cause is pink.” Everyone replied bluntly.

“It is SO CUTE. Look at the bunny! It is smiling! And this! It showed its front tooth. Awww!” Sungmin started introducing the gift that Donghae had specially bought for him.

Everyone just stared at Sungmin in disbelieve.

“What?” Sungmin asked, forever so innocently.

“Nothing.” Replied the boys before continuing their snatching.

Everyone wanted Kyuhyun’s gift the most as it was the newest PC game.

“IT IS NOT FAIR.” Eeteuk complained.

“I AM THE YOUNGEST. YOU ARE TOO OLD TO PLAY THIS HYUNG.” Kyuhyun shouted, as he continues to run away from his hyungs who is still attempting to snatch the PC game.

“YAH.” With that, Eeteuk started all the nagging about being respectful to seniors and made Kyuhyun write out ‘I respect Eeteuk hyung’ 100 times.

“Thanks Kyuhyun!” Ryeowook said, holding Kyuhyun’s PC game as he run towards his room.

“HYUNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!” Kyuhyun run after Ryeowook.

Donghae just shake his head before returning to the room for more unpacking.

“Yeobo! I am meeting the girls tomorrow to pass them the gifts and GIRLS OUTING!” You beamed.

“Sure!” He chuckled before giving you a peck on the lips which soon turned out to be a making out session.

“AHEM. AHEM. “ Eeteuk faked cough.

“I should make one rule on NO MAKING OUT WHEN THE MEMBERS ARE AROUND.” Eeteuk continued as he stared at Donghae who gulped.

You chuckled before continue to unpack.

 

The next day, you paid a visit to the hospital with mixed feelings. Anxious, nervous, excitement, happiness.

“Ms ____? Please proceed to room 15.” You chuckled at the number 15. With Ca Ai and In Young by your side, you felt much more calmed.

“Hi, how may I help you?” the doctor asked, smiling. She is middle aged woman, hair tied up to a high pony tail. She wore thin glasses as well.

“Erm.” You trailed off and started playing with your fingers.

‘Relax!’ you told yourself again and again before telling the doctor that you wanted to check if you are pregnant.

The doctor just chuckled before telling you what to do. You nodded as you proceed with what she had told you beforehand. After that, the doctor proceeds with her stuffs.

After 5 minutes had passed, the doctor returned with a document in her hands. Studying the document, she smiled at you.

“Congrats! You are pregnant with 1 month baby! The baby is healthy!” The doctor beamed.

Ca Ai and In Young started screaming and hugging each other tightly! The started congratulating each other with a ending of pushing each other away. You sighed quietly at the girls’ actions.

“But doctor, I have been eating stomach flu pills! Will it… affect the baby?” You asked worriedly.

“Of course not! No overdosing, it will be okay.”

You sigh in relief. Now, how are you going to tell Donghae?! 

—------------------

 

Sherlyn’s Note

Hi guys! Here is the new chapter on leader’s birthday!

Happy birthday leader <3

I made it, does it look okay? :x

Anyways, hope you guys love like this chapter! ^^ 

Ppyong! <33