o4

Our Future Story

 

Chapter 04

Tell the good news 

No One’s POV

The girls decided to celebrate the joy moment at a nearby restaurant.

“Unnie, what does you want?” Ca Ai asked.

“ERM! Baby, what do you want?” You laughed at yourself for asking such a silly question.

“RAMEN!” You continue shortly after. You have a sudden craving for it.

“Sure.” Ca Ai said, feeling so amused by your cravings.

After ordering, you girls began talking about the baby’s gender and what should his or her name be called.

“We shall be the baby’s godmother!”  Both the girls shouted at the same time.

You couldn’t help but chuckled at the sight. By the time you finished your food, it is already late.

RINGGGG.

“Oh, is yeobo.” You couldn’t help smile.

“Hello?”

“Baby! WHERE ARE YOU? WHERE DID YOU GO? ARE YOU ALRIGHT? DID ANYTHING HAPPEN TO YOU? I AM GOING TO PICK YOU UP NOW. TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE. DON’T EVEN THINKING ABOUT GOING BACK HOME YOURSELF. IT IS SO LATE YOU KNOW!”

Wow, how on earth did he managed to say all that in just one breathe and in such a loud voice.

“I am fine! Relax dear! I am at the Japanese restaurant that we spent our 100th day together~” you replied calmly.

“Okay, STAY THERE. I am going to pick you up now.” Donghae said sternly.

“Can you send the girls back home as well?”

“I don’t see the reason why not.” He replied, chuckling away.

“Okay! See you later~ drive safely.”

“Noted. See you in 15minutes time.”

“Who is that?” In Young asked.

“Donghae. He is coming over to pick us up.” You sighed shortly after.

“You are still deciding whether to tell him?” Ca Ai guessed.

“Jackpot. Should I?” You pout cutely.

“YES! He will be delighted.”

You gave a weak smile. ‘What if he doesn’t want the child? What if Eeteuk oppa doesn’t like the child? What if this affects their popularity? Ah!’

You are lost in your thoughts when Donghae have arrived.

“UNNIEEEEE” Both Ca Ai and In Young shouted in both of your ears.

All you did is O_O?  Making the girls laugh out loud.

“Yeobo!” Donghae said, reaching for your hands before intertwined together.

Both the girls pretended to faint due to the cheesy acts from Donghae. Both you and Donghae just chuckled before Donghae open the door for you.

 

Despite the quiet trip home, you enjoyed the whole trip as Donghae didn’t let your hands go. You smiled at your intertwined hands.

‘When should I tell them..’ you thought quietly.

“Is there something wrong?” Donghae soft voice broke your thoughts.

“Nothing,” you smiled. “I am just wondering how many kids should we have.” You continued before blushing.

“As many as you want.” He chuckled.

 

Upon reaching home, you took a warm bath prepared by Donghae.

“I can’t keep this forever.”

 

Debating for the next few days whether is it the right to let the boys know that you are pregnant but shrugged it off as you think it is not the right time. Especially when they are preparing for their comeback and after those nagging sessions from your brother.

“Your brother is quite naggy sometimes!” Donghae continued after telling you what happened today at the practice room.

“Yes, that place.” Donghae moaned softly as your massage his back after a long tiring day.

You chuckled before massaging that particular spot various time. Leaning down you gave him a peck on that spot on his shoulders.

“Thank you, yeobo!”

He gave you a passionate kiss as your reward.

 

Finally the boys have their day off the next day. You decided to tell the truth.

“OPPA!” You shouted just to cover the boys’ loud screaming voices.

The boys were apparently stunned.

“I-is there a-any problem?” Eeteuk said.

“I have something to tell all of you..” you said as you started playing your fingers.

The boys started sitting in front of you like elementary students and you are the teacher. You chuckled at the sight.

Coughing a little. “Whatever I say later may scare all of you. So take mental preparation now.” 

Everyone took a deep breathe while Donghae just gulped.

“I am pregnant.” You whispered at the end but the boys caught what you said.

“WHAT?!” The boys screamed shouted.

“HOORAY!” the boys hugged Donghae and you tightly.

Both Eeteuk and Donghae were dumbfounded.

“What? Yeobo, is it true?” Donghae wanted to reconfirm with you.

“WHAT. YOU DON’T KNOW?” Eeteuk smacked Donghae’s head.

“Ouch. She didn’t tell me.” Donghae pouted.

“Tell me. T-t-t-t-ell me~” Sungmin and Heechul started singing.

“YAH! SOHEE PART SHOULD BE MINE. MINE.” Heechul scolded before smacking Sungmin’s head a few times.

“Mianhae hyung~” 

“I am just afraid that you guys wouldn’t like the child.” You said softly.

“Of course we will love the child!” Zhoumi said, messing your hair.

“I am glad to hear that.”

“What should we name the child? Is it a girl or boy? Maybe is twins! Oh my god.” Henry continues on and on.

“Relax bro!” Kibum said, patting on Henry’s shoulders.


 

 

Sherlyn’s note:

Sorry for the late update. /bows and bows/

I was really busy with all my work that I don’t have much time on computer nowadays. Since is my national’s birthday and it is a long weekend for me, I decided to update ^^

Hope all of you like this update! ^^ The next chapter is the end. :( Check this for the upcoming fanfic! ;) 

Do leave your votes down! ;) 

Ppyong<3