That's How The Maknae Feels

Uri Maknae Inmida!~

Annyeong! I'm maknaenim. And I'll be updating chapter 2.
And yes, this story is a true story.

~~~~~

MBLAQ members heads to the maknaes room. They tried to open the door. But unfortunately, it's locked.
"Aaaiisshhh, why does he need to lock the door." Seungho let out a grunt.
"As I say, he has a SECRET." Cheondung said.
"Well, this is not a secret anymore. It's more PRIVATE. What's wrong with our maknae anyway?" Seungho said. None of the members gave some 'yes'. The 4 of them are totally clueless.
"I don't know. Usually, when it comes to Mir, Joon always solve the problem." G.O said as he threw a glance to Joon.
"Well, since he's my favorite dongsaeng, yeah." Joon approves the fact. "But for this time, I'm clueless." Joon said.
"So what's wrong with him?" Seungho said.
"Sssshhhh! Be quiet! I think Mir is talking inside." Cheondung said.
Inside, Mir is talking to Dongho (using his phone ofcourse~ XDD). He was teasing his friend again.
"What did you say? My voice is terrible? Hey, it's better than you! I can rap well. But you? Duh~ A girl can rap better than you~!" Mir said. It was going according to the plan. Smooooooth~
"Mir hyung! I'm just kidding! Why were you being so mean to me?" Dongho said in the other line.
"Duh, of course I'm being mean." Mir said. Faking a tone.
"I hate you, Mir hyung!" Dongho said, also faking a cry. Then they ended the conversation.
Outside, the other members had heard everything.
"So that's why. Mir is fighting with Dongho." Seungho said as he snap his fingers.
"I thought they're really close. It even beat Mir's closeness with Joon." G.O said.
"I wonder why...." Joon and Cheondung said together.
After all the fake teasings, Mir decides to go out the room to drink. It was.. Until...
"YA! YA! WHAT ARE YOU HYUNGS DOING?!" Mir yelled as the hyungs opened his room door.
"GET BACK IN! WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU!" The hyungs said in unison.
4 versus 1? Of course the 4 ones wins. Mir finally gave up.
"What do you want?" Mir gets annoyed.
"We over-heard your conversation earlier. So.. WHY ARE YOU FIGHTING WITH DONGHO?" Seungho asked.
"Me?" Mir faked an innocent face.
"Yeah, you! Tell us why!" G.O forced.
"I was just teasing him. Anyway, he does sing terrible right? And looks girly?" Mir said. Feeling right.
"Aigooo, Mireu~ Is it a problem for you?" Joon said. Caringly.
"Mir, not everyone has a nice voice. Remember! Dongho's position is a rapper too." G.O said.
"And on the 'girly' thing, does it means he likes to dance to girlgroup dances?" Cheondung asked.
"Tsk.. Yeah. What kind of boy is that?" Mir said.
"Well, it's normal. Do you remember that Joon once danced into a girlgroup song too?" Seungho said.
"What?! When?!" Joon said.
"When you're recording Happy Together with Min, Jo Kwon, and Sungjong. You danced to 'Bubble Pop!' right?" G.O said. Making the other members (except Joon) explode into laughter.
"Oh, okay. I admit that one." Joon said in embarrassement.
"Mir, it's not a problem. It means he's talented. He can do both girls and boy dances. You understand right?" Seungho said. Mir never thought that they are so caring.
"Now get ready. We must apologize to Dongho." Seungho said. The other members heads outside the room to get ready. Leaving Mir in his room.
'They are so caring. I never thought that they'll be like this for a little problem. I think I'm wrong. They are kind and caring.'  Mir thoughted.
He slowly took his phone and secretly sends a message to Dongho.
'To : Dongho
It's working here! Sorry for everything. We're going to your place now.
See you there~ ^^'

 

 

~~~~~

U-Kiss is in a middle of a practice break. Dongho sat on the corner along with Kevin comforting him.
"There, there, maknae. Don't cry. I know Mir is just kidding." Kevin said. Kevin is Dongho's favorite hyung.
"But hyung, it sounds real. I do think my voice is terrible. It's awful hyung." Dongho said. Sobbing.
"Aniya. Your voice is wonderful. I like your voice." Kevin said. Embracing his dongsaeng.
Suddenly the practice room door went open. There, the MBLAQ members stood.
"Annyeonghaseyo~" the MBLAQ members greeted first. Bowing 90 degrees.
"Ah, ne. Annyeonghaseyo." The U-Kiss members greeted back. Mir secretly made an 'O.K' sign and a wink to Dongho. Dongho did the same.
"Uh, we're here to apologize because our maknae, Mir had did something to your maknae." Seungho said in embarrassement.
"Well, that's okay. But please don't do that again. Our maknae is really sensitive with things like that." Soohyun said.
Mir and Dongho can no longer hold their laughter. Finally....
"Hahahahahahaaaaaa~!! Wahh, jinjja~ Neomu utgyeo~!! Kyahaahahahaahaaaa~" Dongho finally explodes. MBLAQ and U-Kiss members just stare at him with a 'meong' face.
"Ahahahahahahahaaaa.. Really funny, Dongho!" Mir explodes too. He even collapsed to the floor due to the endless laughs.
The maknaes just laugh their lungs up. The other members are STILL clueless.
"Nice work, Dongho!" Mir said.
"Hahaha, yeah. You too, hyung!" Dongho said. Still laughing.
"Wait! So you planned this? You guys made this up?!" AJ finally figured it out.
"Well, yeah." Dongho and Mir said together.
"MAKNAEEEEE~!!!" The leaders yelled.
"YA! WE MADE THIS BECAUSE OF YOU!" The Maknaes yelled. Suddenly it became silence.
"We planned this because we're tired of you hyungs treating us unequally. We always do your chores, tasks, and everything. And you hyungs like to blame us for a problem! We're tired of that!" Dongho said.
"We're tired of you thinking that we're useless. And it's like we're just a naive kid. It's not fair!" Mir continued.
"If you want to get respected by us, you must respect us back. It is, if you really love us." the maknaes said in unison.
"And lastly, DON'T MAKE US QUIT THE GROUP JUST BECAUSE YOU HYUNGS DIDN'T TREAT US WELL!" the maknaes said.
 The room is all in complete silence. Not even a breath can be heard.
Until....
"Aww, maknae~ We're sorry. We're really really sorry." U-Kiss and MBLAQ members walk towards them and gave them a warm hug.
"We'll promise we'll treat you well. You can tell us when you feel you're treated unequeally." Soohyun said.
"We'll took good care of you guys~" Seungho said.
The maknaes felt really happy. They're glad their hyungs realized that they're wrong.
"Mir hyung~ Don't forget your treat." Dongho said. "I'd bring yours now." he continued.
"Omo! I forgot! Joon hyuunng~ Can you buy me a waffle please? I forgot to bring my money." Mir cooed.
"What for?" Joon asked. Confused.
"For buying Dongho a treat. Our plan went success. Hahaaa~" Mir said.
"MAKNAEEEEE~!!!" Joon yelled and start chasing the maknae all over the practice room.
Laughters roared. Joyful giggles are heard.

 

At least, the maknaes are happy that now, they hyungs had changed. ^^

 

-END-

 

~Maknaenim~

Sorry if it's crappy.

Hope you guys like it~! ^^ 

 

~Shahaini~

Hope you enjoy this oneshot .

Thanks for reading:)