EVIL MAKNAE ON BOARD!

Uri Maknae Inmida!~

 

 

DongHo was practicing to Doradora at the practice room when Mir enters the room. DongHo turns and smiled .
“Hyung~! You’re here~!” Dongho jumps. Mir gave him a smile.
“How are you,DongHo-ah?” Mir asked.
“I’m as always…Fine. How about you?”
“I’m not fine. I hate my hyungs that always ask me to do things! They don’t know my feelings!” Mir complains. Dongho walks to a sofa and sat on it. He pats the sofa beside him as a sign for Mir to take the place. Mir sat on the sofa.
“Actually…We have the same problem. My hyung likes to tease me and made me mad! I respect them but they don’t respect me! Why must I face this??!” After talking ,DongHo grabs a bottle and drank it.
“Really?! So,we have the same problem. I wish there was a way to get revenge on them.” DongHo chocked. Mir pats DongHos back.
“Are you okay?” asked Mir. DongHo gave Mir an evil smirk .Mir knows that DongHo has an idea. And of course, a brilliant idea!
“What is it?” asked Mir again.

“I was planning,that we ll make a FAKE CONFLICT and had a fight with each other .We’ll see if our Hyungs care about us.How’s my idea?”Mir stayed quiet for some seconds.

“Ok~”said Mir.

“But,after the Fake DRAMA,you must give me something”said DongHo.

“Something….Likee….W…wappure?”

“Wappure?What is that?”DongHo furrowed his eyebrow  .

“I know my engrish is bad.You know.Wappure…That yummy food.”Mir explains.

“Oh!Waffle~Hm.It looks ok..What do you want Hyung?BimBap”DongHo asked Mir.

“Hmm…Just give me ..Kimchi..”Mir smiled.

“OK!So..The drama starts now!~”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Mblaq’s dorm.

“Ya…Mirue…Come here…”SeungHo called Mir.Mir just walk to his room.

“YA!Mirue!You must respect me!YA!”SeungHo shouts.He was kind of weird with Mir ‘S attitude.Mir is always cheerful and like to help him.But what happened to him today?

“Ya…Joon –ah…Did you do something to Mir?”Seung Ho asked Joon.

“No,why?”Joon  who was enjoying reading his book asked SeungHo again.

“He didn’t answer me….There must be something!Maybe G.O or Cheon Dung did it.

Come,Joon-ah!Lets go and ask them!~”

Joon denied to come with him.SeungHo dragged

Joon as he wasn’t getting up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AT U-kiss manager’s office.

“DongHo ya!~~There’s a present for you!~Its from a guy that likes you!~~hahahaah”

Kiseop give the present to DongHo.DongHo didn’t take it.AJ who was beside Kiseop was weird with his attitude DongHo loves present from his fans no matter a girl or a boy gave it.

“Ya..DongHo ya..We’re just playing…It’s a girl..A girl”said AJ .

“Im not mad at you,Hyung…”Kiseop and AJ stared each other weirdly.

“Then..who made you like this?SooHyun?Eli?Kevin?Hoon?Who?”

“Mir..Hyung..”AJ and Kiseop was shocked because they know that DongHo and Mir are close friend.How the hack they got into a conflict?

“What happened?”AJ asked.

“Mir hyung said I cant sing well and dances like a girl!I really hate people says like that!”

DongHo starts with his  acting.

“WHAAATT?!Really??!How could he!”Kiseop then runs to tell the other about it.

“Yeah.He so mean!”DongHo’s acting was getting more real  with his fake eye drops.

“There.there..DOnt be a big cry baby..”AJ brings DongHo to the sofa.

“I thought he was my best friend…But..How could he..iskk..isk..”AJ sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to Mblaq’s dorm

“Ya,G.o did you do something to the maknae?”SeungHo asked G.O

“What?No.I didn’t do anything to him.Why?”G.O make an innocent face.

“How about you CheonDung –ah”

“Nope.I didn’t do anything..”Suddenly the phone rang.SeungHo answer the phone.

“Hello?”

“Hello,This is SooHyun.May I speak to  MiR?”

“Mir is not in the mood right now”said SeungHo.

“Just call that stupid kid !”shouts SooHyun.

“What?!WHAT is the matter with you?!”SeungHo then ended he’s conversation.

“Come guys.Mir have a secrect.”all of them headed to Mir’s room.

 

 

~~To be continued~~

 

I dont know would this chaper makes you laugh.But,I hope you enjoy read this fanfic.Thank you