Chapter 2

My ice prince

 

Chapter 2
Your pov
I walk up to the front gates of the school and stretch."let this be a good day."I whisper to myself before I start walking into the school.when I get inside the school there were tons of people talking to each other and people hugging,I felt awkward since I didn't know anyone there and was the only person alone. "well a bad start doesn't mean a bad day."I mumble to myself.as I push myself through the hallway I bump into someone and fall backwards,at least this time I didn't drop anything."bianhae."I hear a voice then i look up and see a hand out in front of me,I kindly take it and get pulled up."thank you." I say while looking down."gwenchaneyo?" the boy says trying to see if I'm okay."ne." I utter after a few moments since I was lost in his looks."my name is baekhyun,yours."he says cheerfully."(------)"I say a bit more confidently."you're new here aren't you." "ne."I say getting a bit more comfortable in how I talk."then how 'bout I show you around." "sure."I say with a smile on my face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hello! I plan on updating more often since I have gen tons of ideas lately.also do you like my  ice prince I made for the story? Lastly continue to reaand tell me how I'm doing in the comments