Chapter 1

My ice prince
YOUR P.O.V. "aisshh!" I yell as I got ready for my first day of school. "Why didn't the stupid thing work?!". I hit it with my fist and tried to find my socks. as I was putting my shoe on I yelled to my mother." ommaaa!" "what --------!" "I go towards the cafe right, to get to school?" "neeee!"she yelled back. I headed out the door to school. After a while I came by some trees and I stared at them in awe of their colors.then all the sudden I hit something and fall backwards."yah Babo,watch where you're going!"he said while dusting off his shoulders."joesanghamnida...". I say while gathering my books, I didnt want to say sorry I really just wanted to say "yah!who are you calling Babo?!?" I picked up my iPod and made sure I had everything,after I made sure I had everything I put my earphones in and played my favorite song.just after the song ended I heard a slight shout,I took my earphones out and looked up, it was that Babo from earlier staring at me. "mwo?" "stop following me you stalker!" I look around to see if he was talking to someone else,there was no one so I pointed to myself. "yes you,now go away!". "yah! How dare you think I would stalk you!" he scoffed and kept walking.i really hope this babo isn't in my class I thought.