Chapter 8: 1am

Time Is Ticking

Listen to this while reading: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWjQPM3J1xM

 

Kris’s POV……

      As I was walking around, it was getting very dark.

*Where in the heck could he be?* I thought as I walk around more.

      Out of nowhere, I bumped into someone or more like a girl.

“YAHH!!! ARE YOU BLIND OR WHAT??!!!” shouted the girl as she rub her knee.

“Ajumma, shut up.” I said calmly as I look at her.

“AJUMMA!!!! EXCUSE ME BUT WHO ARE YOU TO SAY THAT, HUH?” shouted the girl as she got up and to pointed at my chest.

“Someone.” I said.

“OH MY GOD!!!! WHO ARE-“ I heard her said before she stops.

“Who is this hot guy right here?” she asks.

“Someone.” I said as I walk away.

“Oppa, wait for me.” she said as she ran to me and hug onto my right arm.

“What are you doing?” I asked her as I stop and glared at her.

“I’m Yoona. Im Yoona, but you could call me Honey.” Yoona said as she winks at me.

“Whatever.” I said as I shake my arm and walk away.

“What are you doing out here in the woods?” Yoona ask as she walked beside me.

“Looking for someone.” I answer back.

“Me too!!! I’m looking for Kai. I did you saw him.” Yoona ask eagerly.

“How should I know how he look like but I am looking for him.” I said.

“HYUNG!!!!” I heard someone yell.

“Lay?” I said.

“HYUNG. I took Lena to our place.” said Lay as he got here.

“Ok. Thank you Lay.” I said to Lay as I pat his back.

“Who is this?” Lay ask as he looked at Yoona suspiciously.

“I’m Yoona.” said Yoona sweetly.

“I’m Lay.” answered Lay as he looks at her awkwardly.

“Ok, we need to go find Kai, before he finds Lena.” I said as I look at Lay seriously.

“Ok.” answered Lay.

“What about her?” Lay ask while he was pointing at Yoona.

“I want to go!!!” Yoona answer back before I could.

“Why?” I ask.

“Because Kai is in my class and we find him, I will just take him with me. But about Lena, I could leave her with you.”  Yoona said as she plays with her fingers.

“You also know Lena?” Lay ask.

“Yeah, she is one of the group’s leaders, so I have to know her.” answer Yoona.

“Ok, then.” I answer back because I only want Lena and no one else but Lay.

      After the conversation, we began to walk anywhere we want. After 15 minutes of walking, Lay finally said something.

“Hyung, I saw Kai at the house with a lot of traps.” said Lay as he looks at me with sorry look.

“For real!!! Let’s go!!!” I said as I begin to run to the house.

      In less than 10 minutes, we arrived there but Kai was nowhere to be seen.

“Where is he?!!!” I shouted at Lay.

“He is here somewhere.” Lay said as he started to look because he doesn’t like it when I shout or get angry at him.

“LAY!!!!! YOU ARE SO USELESS!!!” I shout at him as I punch him in the face.

“KRIS!!!” yelled Yoona as she rushed to Lay side to help him up.

“Yoona, move!!!! I warned her as I step closer to them.

“NO!!!!” Yoona said as she began to tear up.

“Suit yourself.” I said before I threw a punch at her and Lay.

“YOONA, MOVE!!!” shouted Lay as he tries to cover Yoona, but...............

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello littleocean is back. I am sorry that I didn't reread my story and edit it because I got lazy. Please no slient readers and please subscribe and comment. THANK YOU!!!!