Far Away

Far Away

She wasn't a fan but she always at their concert, she wasn't any of their girlfriend but they treat her special.

 

She was their bestfriend, she was their little sister that they love to annoy.

 

At night, she and Donghyun would quietly share a cup of coffee and discuss anything that they both find interesting (like his lack of romantic vibes, she would joke)

With Jeong Min and Hyunseong, the three of them would tell each other stories about horror, mystery and what their fans in asainfanfics are writing about them.

Or with Kwang Min, she would play with his pikachu plushies.

Sometimes, she would ask Min Woo to teach her how to dance and he would always laugh at her inability to dance with grace.

And lastly, with Young Min, they didn't do much together, they would just seat there together and watch the sunset.

 

Young Min can still hear the bells as he and his bandmates left the cemetery. He wasn't sad or grieving, he was furious. how could she lie to them? How could she tell them that she's alright when the truth is that she's sick...very sick. She has no right to smile at them when she's suffering inside. And, she has no right to take away their hearts--his heart with her.

 

How could she do that to him?

 

Idiot, she was an idiot. He couldn't even stay at her side when she died because they were at a concert, she just told them that she couldn't come because she's studying for her exams. And by the end of the concert, their manager just told us that she's dead.

 

Young Min laid on his bed, for several hours now, just waiting for time to pass........

It's all of a sudden, he doesn't know what to do.....

What's in his future?

 

Then there was a knock on the door.

 

He didn't answer

 

The door just opened and a girl entered.

 

He glared at the figure then his eyes widdened when he noticed--

 

"I'm not her, I'm her sister," the girl said

 

Young Min remembered how she would complain about her younger sister, they look exactly alike but they weren't twins. She hated it when people would mistaken her sister as her and vice versa.

 

"What do you want?"

 

"She made me wrote this before she died,"

 

She left a crumpled paper at his side then left his room.

 

He took the paper and read it.

 

"I have always loved you, but I can never have the strength to tell you this if I'm still alive, you were just too far away. Please, don't forget."

 

He crumpled the paper again and threw it at the wall......

 

He wished he never read the letter....

 

Was he stupid, or was the world against him?

 

He loved her too but he never told her, thinking that she only considers him as a big brother.......

He even thought that she liked Kwang Min because they seemed close...
 

He thought she was

 

He thought she was....

 

He too thought she was so far away from him..

 

How could the fates be this cruel?

 

But this was better than to share something special with her and have her leave him, that would have been more painful.

 

 

I won't forget, but it willl take time to get over, this pain, completely.

 

 

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

 

This time, she watched the sunset alone.......

 

Does he love her too?

 

She realized, he's still far away even if she's dead.........

 

END

 

*inspired by the song Far Away by Nickelback