Connnection

I. Love. You Baby....I'm Not a Monster [Hiatus]

Setting: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tLooPlf2Sw


Taeyeon POV

"TAEYEON!" I heard JunHyung scream and all of the sudden I felt his body crash into mine causing us to fall to the floor. We layed on the floor and as I looked up at him I saw a drip of blood come from his head and fall onto my face. So much blood seemed to be oozing from his head, it looked painful. The glass from the window looked like it made its way to his head causing him to bleed a lot. It scared me, I thought that there was probably pieces of the glass embedded into his head and there was no doubt he was going through some pain. My eyes started to water because I knew it was my fault.

"O-Oppa..."

I'm so sorry...




My eyes opened to see DongWoon close to me wiping my face with a soft cloth. "Hi there." He flashed me his smile and I felt my cheeks turn a bit pink but I smiled warmly back at him. "Hi~" I said with a bit of a slur at the end. I quickly sat up and felt a rush go through my head and I fell back down.

"Bwoh! Be careful! You're most likely experiencing the after affect of drinking too much alchohol, lay back down and I'll go get you a drink okay?" DongWoon gently pushed my back down the couch were I was sitting on. "Now don't move. I'll be back promise." feeling pain in my head I weakly nodded and layed on the couch just feeling my brain pulse against my skull making me want to just sleep longer. I looked around me and finally figured out that I wasn't at home.

What the...where the hell am I?

I weakly sat back up but carefully so that I didn't fall back down like the first try I managed to at least sit up and lay my back against the couch I was on. I was so confused. Where was I and why was I here? I scanned the room I was trying to at least get an idea as to where I could possibly be. The room I was in had grafitti everywhere it felt like there wasn't one bit of small space that didn't have any graffiti on it. The tempurature in the room felt a bit moist and I could hear drops of water fall to the floor. I looked up and saw chains hang from the ceiling and fences all over the place. I looked around me and I noticed that the building I was in was a 2 story building, and I was on the second floor. At first it struck me as odd but then I noticed that behind the wired fences was furniture. As I payed close attention I noticed little bunny like characters on the wall of each room. On the side were I was it had 3 bunnies as in 3 rooms next to each other.On the other it had only 2. There were simple things such as a bed, lamp and a lot of other personal belongings. Feeling that it was safe enough for me to finally move from my spot I carefully and slowly stood up from the couch I was on and started to walk aound. The hallways of the building were abit narrow but wide enough for me to spread my arms which was good because I had to lean on something for me to walk around.


I limped through the hallway and stopped in front of one of the rooms that so happened to be unlocked. I looked at the gate or fence and hanging on it was a chain with a lock at the end of it. The lock was the kind that needed a key to be able to become unlocked. Being an analystic person like my brother I lifted the lock up and carefuly looked at it. On it I saw that a name was engraved onto it along with a little logo of somesort. The name read "ToTo" and under it was the little head of a bunny like character.

"ToTo?" I shook it off and proceeded to explore. "Aish these stupid shoes." I realized I still had my stage clothes and my heels were just killing me. They might be cute but dang were they painful, whoever said Beauty is Pain was 100% correct. I slipped out of my shoes and my feet were exposed to the cold floor, it felt wet but I ignored it because the cold wetness just made my feet relieve of pain. I walked around the room holding my heels in one hand and just analyzed everything. The walls were filled with grafitti..

Of course...

But the grafitti was a bit different than the one I saw in the room I was in earlier, the colors mainly consited of Blue, Black, and White. As I walked around I got to the bed and plopped down on it, it was a bit firm but I didn't mind I just wanted to lay down on a bed. As I layed down I looked up and saw a big black robotic like bunny in a sitting position at the head of the bed. Right above the bunny was the name ToTo again. I turned over on my stomach and propped myself on my elbows.  The bunny was very cute looking, it wore a blue mask and seemed to have a screw on it. On the top of the bunny was a wind up and out of it oil was seemed to be leaking out of the top of the head and also around the neck, it had big long ears and big white oval eyes.

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/163/d/8/totomato_gif_1_by_wonderfuday-d538k22.gif

"Waah. Kyeopta" I layed my head on my hands and tilted it to the side admiring the big bunny. "Heeehh? So you're ToTo? Ne you're cute I want to have a big stuffed bunny of you. You could keep Koa company and everything."

"Um Can I help you?" A voice I didn't recognize startled me. I turned around and saw a tall guy with platnium blonde hair standing in the doorway of the room with a lollipop in his mouth. His hair was curly and reminded me of raman noodles for some reason, around his neck hung a mask that seemed to have a skull like design. He was very slim and tall and I had to admit pretty handsome too. He wore a black jumpsuit that was ped at the chest to show a black tank top underneath, one sleeve was rolled up to his elbow while the other was to his wrist, the entire jumpsuit was splattered with paint all over it, his boots were unlaced and were a camel tone color.

Was he making some new designs on the walls?

"Hello?" I didn't notice but he was already bending down in front of me waving his hand in front of my face. My eyes widened and I jumped off the bed and stood on the other side of him with the bed in between us.

"Y-Yah what are you doing!" I shouted.

"I SHOULD BE THE ONE ASKING YOU THAT."

"Well..well...what are you doing in here?"

"Well it IS MY room so I think I have every right to be in here compared to you princess." he tucked his hands in his pockets and stayed in his spot staring at me. I couldn't say anything because I didn't really have anything to say.

"Mianh, I just got a bit startled is all." He moved the lollipop he had in his mouth around and moved it to the side.

"It's alright I guess. So long as you didn't touch anything."

"I didn't."

"Good. Now," he took the lollipop of his the last bit of flavor on it. "Why are you in my room?"

"Well I was walking around trying to get a sense of where I was and I saw that your room was open and had a bed so I got curious and explored a little." I shuffled my feet against one another not making any eye contact. I felt his glare on me for a while.

"Hmph. Alright then." He put the lollipop back into his mouth and walked to my side of the bed and felt him stand behind me. For some reason my heart started to pound and I just shut my eyes in fear.

"Yah why are you closing your eyes?"

"Oh. Sorry I got a bit scared is all."

"Why? I was getting over here to grab my mp3 from my drawer, which you are blocking. Can you please move?"

"Oh Mianh." I quickly moved out of the way and ran to the entrance of the room and stood there with my shoes still in my hands as I just looked around the room. As I looked around the room I heard the tall boy chuckle.

"Yah what are you laughing at?"

"You." he bluntly answered me.

"BWOH? Why?" I shouted

"I asked you to simply move a little and you decided to run all the way to the entrance. And now you're just standing there like a dummy."

"EXCUSE ME? A DUMMY?"

"Yeah a dummy" he started laughing even more.

"I am not a dummy!"

"Yes you are! What kind of person just stands there and looks around randomly?"

"Someone who is interested in different things!"

"Bwoh?"

"I....I like grafitti art....in a way. Only good ones though. Your room is covered with very nice grafitti, and my favorite one is that one." I pointed towards the big robot bunny. "Toto?" He followed my finger and looked at the robot bunny.

He smirked and nodded his head "De that's Toto."

WAH~ I like that smirk

"He's very cute. I want a plushy of Toto he could keep my koala company." I smiled widely

"Ahhh I see."

"Hey um can I ask you something?"

"What is it?"

"What do-"

"TAAAAAAAAAEEYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!" Suddenly I hear DongWoon yell my name so loud that people in Japan could have heard him. "TAE! Where are you?"

I looked at the boy and I noticed his aura turn a bit dark, and he just turned his head away from me as he shuffled through his drawer. "Uh..." I shuffled a bit in my spot feeling a bit guilty and uncomfortable for some reason. "I'm sorry." I walked outside the entrance of the room and leaned over the wall. "Ne Oppa I'm over here!" I shouted as I waved my arm. I saw DongWoon roaming around the bottom floor of the building with a bottle of water in his hands. As I looked down I saw 2 cars that were covered with grafitti. The walls of the floor were covered with monitors everywhere that were behind a fence. They all seemed to be disconnected at the moment so it was just static. Next to the monitor wall were posters of skulls that were "X" out. Above those posters was a big banner that read B.A.P. and under that was Best. Abosolute. Perfect.

BAP....where have I heard that before?

"Tae?" I felt DongWoon tap on my shoudler.

"Oh hi there." I smiled and waved. "Here's your water."

"Ah Komawo."

"What are you doing here?"

"OH I was just wandering around and I found this room that I happened to run into and I started talking to him." I pointed over to the slim boy who was still standing next to his drawer.

"You were talking to him?" DongWoon pointed towards the boy and gave me a look of disbelief.

"De His room is very nice. I really like that bunny. Toto." I smiled. Just then the boy walked out of his room with one headphone in one ear, as he exited and passd DongWoon I saw them give each other glares. As the boy passed by I grabbed his wrist stopping him in his tracks, he looked back at me and then at my hand which was holding his wrist. "I...I didn't get your name." I looked to the side feeling a bit shy asking him for his name.

"Zelo." He smiled.

OMO HE SMILED

"You?"

"What?" He gave a small chuckle.

"What's your name dummy."

"Oh. Um Taeyeon."

"Well Taeyeon. Here have this." He dug something out og his pocket and handed me a purple lollipop. "It's sweet like you." He gave me a wink which caused me to blush a bit.

"Come on Tae you have to rest." I felt DongWoon grab my arm a pull me away from Zelo as he glared at him. I felt the tension between the two of them and I didn't like it. Zelo just glared at DongWoon and put in the other heaphone into his ear, tucked his hands into his pockets again and walked away to who knows where and we walked back to the room I was once in.

Ne did we just have a...Connection?



HELLO MY READERS YES I AM ALIVE AND I FINALLY PUT AN ACTUAL CHAPTER WOOT. \(^w^)/ I'm sorry i  went all MIA for a while it's just that I had inspiration for a new story so I have been working on that, also I've been so busy with school it's crazy @~@ BUT NO WORRIES I'M ON BREAK. And although I've spent it so far working On The Half Blonde Girl I am now going to work on this one for the last 2 days I have left :3 So  don't worry.

Alright I hope this chapter was good. Might do a double update MIGHT! Depending on what my puppy let's me get done.
How do you like the cover?
Pic of the day.......Lovely Taeyeon once again

Thank you and Bye~yeom \(^w^)

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdt4j98z4P1rs0fmuo1_500.png