Midnight

I. Love. You Baby....I'm Not a Monster [Hiatus]

“Ne YoSeob….I’m really sorry for that one time.”


“Hm? Oh it’s okay hyung don’t worry about it”


“No but, I’m really sorry”
 

“It’s okay it’s okay, I told you I already forgive you.”

 

“But I’m really so-“

“YA HYUNSEUNG I FORGIVE YOU! Gah you can tell you’re drunk as hell” YoSeob shook his head in disbelief.

We just got out of Fight Club after a long time of drinking and dancing, and of course some of the members either got tipsy or full blown drunk, well….I should say the rest of the members were a bit tipsy and HyunSeung was the only really drunk one out of the whole group.

“Aish you guys are lucky that there’s no school tomorrow, or else you’d have to go to school with a horrible hangover, and we all know what Miss. Choi does whenever she catches any of us with a hangover…” I shook my head at the thought. If anyone could scare the living crap out of us it was Miss. Choi. Right now we were all on our way home and it was already Midnight, seeing how everyone was tipsy and no one was sober enough to focus on the roads we decided to walk home and get the van tomorrow. 

The night felt so relaxing that I was even starting to get inspired by the night sky. “That little star twinkling above, comfort me Tonight is the night where everything collapses with nowhere else to rest…” I stopped in midway and nodded my head getting impressed by my own skills.  When I saw YoSeob appear at my side.

“Ne that was good Hyung you should write that down.”                                              

"Yaa~ Oppa~ can I have a kiss?"  My eyes widen at the statement made by who I know was my sister. I turn around to see her clinging on to DongWoon and puckering her lips in his direction.

"YA! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I yanked Tae off DongWoon preventing any physical contact from her and him.

"Ahhh~ Oppa~ Let me kiss him you're too protective~" she was starting to slur a bit

Okay I guess HyunSeung isn’t the full blown drunk here

"I'm so sorry Hyung. I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING I PROMISE" the maknae started defending himself.

"Hmph"

I told her not to drink for a reason…wait….

“YA WHO GAVE TAE ALCOHOL?!”

Everyone stopped in their tracks and looked towards my direction.

“Someone gave Tae alcohol? Let me look at her.” DooJoon grabbed Taeyeon from my grip to examine her.  Soon enough the whole group surrounded her with worried looks. Even HyunSeung magically got sober and started to wear a very worried look on his face

“Yeah she’s drunk, but how? Ya! Did any of you three give her anything?” DooJoon still had his grip on Tae as he turned his head over his shoulder to look towards YoSeob, GiKwang and DongWoon who were the three that went with her to get their drinks and also stayed with her the whole night. As I stared at the three of them I couldn’t help but get more agitated by the minute.

“YA! SPEAK UP! WHO GAVE HER ALCHOHOL?!” I got in all three of their faces making sure they got the message that I was angry.

“Hyung we didn’t do anything!” DongWoon spoke up with pleading eyes.

“We stayed with her the whole night and we made sure she only drank soda and her root beer floats like you said she should. Even if WE were drinking we made sure to not give her any. Not even a sip!”  GiKwang started to explain to me their reason as to why my sister was the way she is. I looked towards YoSeob’s direction to see if he had anything to say.

“JunHyung you know how many times we have been to Fight? And you know how many times Tae has come with us to perform? Out of all those times of us watching her and making sure she didn’t drink. How many times has she turned out like this?”

I remained silent because I knew he was right. Never in the time we have been attending Fight has Tae come out of the club drunk, if anything she was always the one guiding us home.

“Aish I’m sorry you guys I’m just really angry and worried. I let my anger get the best of me again” I rubbed the back of my neck in frustration because I have lost my temper yet again and yelled at my brothers with no valid reason to do so.  

“It’s okay Hyung we are too” YoSeob came and patted my back to comfort me when all of the sudden something broke the moment.

“YAA~ DooJoon Oppa~ you look extremely handsome in this lighting you know that?”

“There’s only one last explanation for this. Someone must have put something in her drink. This isn’t good. DongWoon you’re the tallest you carry her till we get home, and if she tries to kiss you…turn your head.” DooJoon picked Taeyeon up bridal style and handed her over to DongWoon.

“Yeah and don’t you dare give her EVEN A PECK. Or else I will have your head” I sneered. We all may be brothers but I knew DongWoon had a little thing for Tae and Tae was my sister therefor I still had to protect her no matter what.

“N-ne Hyung I won’t do anything.”

We all turned back to the direction we were heading and continued our journey home, but because Tae was drunk we all sobered up and kept walking. HyunSeung was the most sober somehow, he even started walking next to DongWoon making sure nothing bad happened to Tae.

Who could have done this to her? Why?...

“Oppa~ You’re so handsome no wonder they call you a God.”

“Aish can we walk faster? I can’t stand hearing my little sister like this” I facepalmed myself really hard trying to mute out the words coming out of .

“There there only a few more blocks” I felt DooJoon pat my back as we kept walking.

“Let’s just be glad she’s just asking for a kiss and not taking her clothes off.”
 

“That’s true, but who would do this?”

“Well, there is always that one in the club my friend”

Calming down a bit more we all got more relaxed and started having normal conversations as we made our way home. DooJoon and I talking about strategies for our next battle, YoSeob and GiKwang most likely having an argument about what are the best snacks, and DongWoon and HyunSeung trying to fight off Taeyeon well…trying to prevent her from planting a big kiss on either of them. As I kept walking with DooJoon I heard a trash can knock over in an alley and I could have sworn I saw a shadow.

“You okay?”

“Hm? Oh yeah I think I saw a cat or something” 



HELLO MY READERS! I know it's been forever sicne i've last updated and I'm sorry for that :/
But I am trying my best to update but also get my school work done.

This chapter was dumb I know but It will make sense in the next one I promise. 
Alright that's it for today Pic of the day............

The drunk JANG HYUNSEUNG \(>0<)/ 

hyunseung.jpg

Thank you and Bye~Yeom \(^w^)