CHP.1

You Will Pick Me Up When I Fall

"Jennifer!" the boy screamed. "What happened Dongho?" Why are you here so early?" Jennifer said while waking up. She went inside the  bathroom to prepare herself for work. Meanwhile Dongho looks outside her window "I am here because I want to." Dongho says. She comes out and laughs "You are such a kid Dongho." She says.

Dongho's POV:  

I love to visit Jennifer. I love seeing her every single day of my life. I love her. But sadly she doesn't know anything. I think she only sees me as a best friend. Sigh.... When will she notice me?

---End of POV---

"Yah! I am not a kid Jennifer!" Donho yells as he goes down the staircase. "Then, what are you a monkey?" she says. "NO! I am a man!" Dongho screams out. "You? Yeah-- whatever you say kid." Jennifer laughs. Dongho frowns at her. Jennifer drives them to work. Both Dongho and Jennifer work at the same cafe.

After 6 long hours of hard work in the cafe work has finally ended. Dongho ges back home without Jennifer. Jennifer decides to drive to _______ (whatever restaurant). She orders her food  and waits. While she waits for her food she see 5 people walking to table next  to her. She soon realizes those 5 people are known as SHINee. 

Jennifer's food arrives at her table. She soon forgets that SHINee is there and starts to dig in her food. Little did she know that SHINee was looking at her 'O'. Jennifer finishes all her food all by herself.  She looks at SHINee and smiles at them.  She pays for the bill. Key instantly sits across her and smiles and waves. Jennifer waves back.