Chapter 3

Lost Soul

Author's POV:

The trio decided to have a rest at the historical library. It was quite obvious that they weren't there for a rest but to continue the search. "Aish.. I'm bored.." Kai said boringly which he recieved nothing but silence. "Am I the only one who's going to talk? Fine, fine don't talk then.." Kai scoffed. "Hyung.. The faster we find out about the guy, the faster we can get out. "Pshhh.. Even the youngest know how to think." Chanyeol smiled innocently whilst looking at Kai's angry face. After a buzillion year which was actually only 1 hour they were still at step 1 without having any information. "Hmm... The curse..." Chanyeol slowly muttered. Even though Chanyeol dosen't look like a geek, he loves to study plus other things as well. "Don't tell me you believe that weirdo! He migth've been a physco!" Kai exagerated earning disapproving nods form the other two males.

A block away from the trio stood a figure who was roughly looking through the shelves and hastily stopped at a book called 'Disappearance of the Beast'. The figure slowly smirked before quickly hiding the book in their bag and quietly ran out.

A kid slowly ran past playing with an aeroplane, they began to smile warmly remembering about their chilhood. The aeroplane landed near Se Hun, he gently picked it up and handed it to the kid," Here you go kiddo." He smiled before ruffling the kid's hair. The kid smiled, even though it looked like it was forced. The kid ran away leaving the others confused. Chanyeol just tilted his head before being pulled away by Kai and Se Hun," Isn't that kid weird? " Kai asked lookign at the disappearing body of the boy. "You think everythings weird and lame exept you." Chanyeol rolled his eyes. Not far from where they were standing, a loud screech was heard shocking them. They all made a dash towards the scene. A lady suddenly ran down from the hill and hugged the dead body, the kid's eyes were still opened and his mouth was smiling but anyone would've known he was dead because of his body state. The lady sobbed and sobbed. People from the neighbourhood began to gather around and spat words at her. "You should've just killed that brat!! What a burden!! Who knows.. she might be cursed as well.." All the folks quickly left and started to whisper some nasty things. They all left leaving the mother to fend for her own.

After some consoling and talking they somehow ended up in her house. The kid was well wrapped and was prepared for the funeral. "S-so y-you w-want to k-know about thhe b-boy?" The lady stuttered. "Yes." Thye said unsurely. "Well.. I guess I could give you some information.." The lady looked outside the window before pulling the curtains down and she added another layer of wood on top of the window. "To be honest.. I don't really knwo much about the boy.. But my mistress knew a lot.. The boy who just died was Kyo. His mother used to nurse the boy, if I'm not wrong he would probably be about the same age as you guys.. But after he disappered, luck seemed to go with him. My mistress died giving birth to Kyo, not long after his father was infected with cancer. Kyo's lat family member died two weeks ago by a car accident.. I already knew a curse had followed all those that were cloase to the boy.." "A-aren't y-you scared?" Kai asked nervously.

"I used to.. But I guess you can't change fate.. My fate wants me here then I shall stay here.." She smiled even though her eyes were filled with sorrow and pain. "If my time had to come, would you three mind doing a favour?" She asked pleadingly. "Yes." Chanyeol said while Kai and Se Hun nodded. "Please find that boy.. I beg of you... I have a bad feeling something terribly would happen... No matter what he did, he dosen't deserve this..." The lady pleaded with tears in her eyes.

Outside the house stood a figure who stared intensely at the house. They scoffed before running away.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I swear this chapter was suppose to be longer, but I've lost parts of this chapter due to some problems TT..TT

Sorry if there are mistakes, I'll fix it tomorrow morning ^^

Bye~~~