Curse

Lost Soul

Author's POV:

"Kai, Se Hun and Chanyeol!!!" The harsh, rough sound echoed throughout the school hall. The students began to ponder on where the infamous trio were.

"Come on!! We're late!!! It just has to be on our graduation day.." Chanyeol sighed before pulling his friends along. "Hyung..*sighs* You wore two different shoes again..." Se Hun slapped his forehead. "Aish! Chanyeol you're wrecking my shirt!!! Kai nagged pulling Chanyeol's curly hair. "Alright we're here!!" Chanyeol yelled before pushing the school hall's door open. Everyone turned their heads towards the trio, the girls were all screaming and waving their fansigns while the boys were cursing at their appearance. The principal spoked in an aggressive tone," You, you and you. Meet me in my office after this." He said eyeing the trio. All they could do was gulped and nod.

"How can you be detectives like this if you don't arrive on time!!" The prinicpal began to scold. "I am very dissapointed... I still don't get the fact how you managed to get into VH. The most famous company for having talented spies/detectives/cops!!!" The principal miserably said. Kai had his infamous smirk before saying," I guess we're talented then." Earning him a wack from all his friends and the principal. " VH sent a mission for you guys, it's the final test.. pshhh involving a missing boy. It's an easy mission, better not damage the school's reputation." The prinicpal sent his evil glares at the boys which were totally unaffected by it.

The trio began to pack all their things and moved to their new dorm which was right near their workplace. The nerves were beginning to get to them as they're only one step away from their dream. Today, their first task was to go to the scene of the 'missing boy' and investigate the place. If they failed this, they'll be sent straight back to where they started. It was llke a game where your life depended on it. With one simple mistake, everything would come tumbling down. They wouldn't want to waste this perfect opportunity.

The neighbourhood was like any other ordinary neighbourhood, the only thing that was off about it was that in front of each house, there were red lights that would constantly go on and off. It was frightening since it looked like the gate to hell where you were surrounded by bright, red lights that looked as if it was about to attack you. Chanyeol gulped before taking tiny steps towards the first house. It looked gloomy and the trees looked like they have faces. He slowly knocked on the door, they waited and waited until a soft voice was heard," What do you want?" It sounded rude but to their suprise a boy about their age or younger was peeking out the door. He had smooth, pale skin and dark, red lips. His eyes were big, but they were blank, you couldn't see any emotions in them. "We're here to investigate about the missing bo-" Before Kai could finish the boy quickly shot a glance at them as if telling them to shut it before anything bad happens. All three boys were extremely confused. The boy looked left and right checking if anyone was listening. "You boys better get out of here, if you know what's best for you." "Wh-" The boy quickly sent a look towards Chanyeol telling him to shut up. "This place as been cursed, time... It's all about time...."

 

---------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this chapter xD

Didn't have time to proofread, so sorry if there are a lotta mistakes >.<

Remember to subscribe and comment!

Bye~~~~