Prologue

Lost Soul

10 years ago------

"Ahhhhh!!! It's that bloody monster! Let's get out of here, he's disgusting!" The little, spoiled children began to run away leaving the boy dressed in black behind. Droplets of dark, venomous red began to made it's way down colliding in contact with the hard, cold concrete. He slowly looked up, sadly smiling before turning around making his way to anywhere but here.

 

Author's POV:

"Hyung!!" Both of the younger boys whined wanting their friend's attention. "Huh? Oh.. What?" Chanyeol slowly turned his eyes away from his 'light'. "Why do you always space out? Come on we have practice! You could never be a detective like this! But we can't really expect much from you.." Kai sarcastically said before giving him his victorious smirk. "Aish! You brat!" Chanyeol lightly wacked his friend's head stll having a goofy smile planted on his face.  They all began to make their way towards their practice room with Se Hun following close behind. Out of the trio, he was the most quietest and mysterious. It's like he was never interested in life and never would.

They all began their intense trainging to one day become top detectives. Ever since they were little, they were always so interested in mystery comics and thrillers. It was as if they were meant to be a detective.

After their exhausting practice, they decided to have some chit chats or which Kai would like to say killing time time. Like usual, Kai was the only one who was atually talking, while Canyeol nodded randomly but his eyes were somewhere else, and Se Hun.. Well all he does is stare blankly at the ground. It had always made Kai wonder how on earth did he make friends with these 'people'. But all he could do was curse at his bad luck.

Little did he know that real bad luck would come...soon......

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi-ya!! Soz if it's short but it's just the prologue >.<

Sorry again if it's lame and stuff.. my first fic so yea...

Hope you'll enjoy the future updates :D

Remember to hit the subscribe button and comment! Byee~~~~~