The Target

Kill Me Please!!

 

"Yama-chan,where is Ai..?" Yuto ask with his sharp gaze toward Yamada.Yamada shrugs,meaning he doesn't know.A few girls around Yamada earlier quickly leave them both.

"Don't lie to me.."Yuto's voice raise a bit but Yamada smirks."Ohh...?You are angry at me..?"

 

Meanwhile,

"Hika..what's wrong..?"Ai asked smilingly.It's Hikaru who pulled her.

"It's Koki-san.."

"Why..?"

"I saw him in the crowd just now.."Hikaru said while pointing to the said crowd.Ai's eyes widen.

"What..?"

"I said,i saw him-"

"No,i mean why he come here..?"

"I don't know either.."Hikaru shrugs .Hikaru and Ai decided to take a look on the crowd again but failed to find Koki.

*Rings!*

"A mail.."Hikaru muttered when his phone rings.

-Title:-Come to the garden NOW-

I need to talk with both of you..

            -Koki-

 

"He want us to meet him at the garden.."Hikaru stated while pulling Ai together with him.

"Ehh..?But how about our date..?" Ai blinked.She don't want to leave her onii-chan just like that.

"This might be about our work.."Hikaru state without even stop walking.

"What do you mean by our..?It's my work.."

"Ai,i'm here because this is ours..OURS work...I can't just leave you alone handling this case..you need me..."

Finally both of them arrived and saw a person who was standing in the middle of the beautiful garden.A very handsome man with his black tuxedo and his half mask.

"Koki-san!"Hikaru called,causing the man to look at them.

"Wow...you are stunning..."Ai praise smilingly.Koki pat Ai's head gently before gave a punch on Hikaru's shoulder.Hikaru groaned.

"Ai,you look so cute with that dress..!!"Koki said smilingly while taking off his mask.

"Thank you.."Ai bowed and lift her skirt a bit.

"Why do you come here anyway..?"Hikaru asked while sitting on the grassy floor,doesn't even bother about his suit.

"Ah yes!It's about your target..."

"Our target..?" Ai crossed her arm.

"Yeah...well,i came here is to tell you about the target's information.."

"Go on.."

"There are two vampire in this school..both of them is ex-human...meaning they used to be human before but they died..and got cursed.."

"Cursed..?"Hikaru ask and Koki nods.Ai listen with interest.

"They were cursed by the black roses..i read from a book that black roses will curse anyone who eats them.."Koki state while pointing toward the black roses at the garden.

"Eats them..???"Hikaru's eyes widen.

"Yeah..in this case,both of the vampire actually eats those roses before they died..there were rumors about the black roses gave powers of immortals to anyone who eats them.."

"Do you know their name..?"Hikaru asked.

"Nope..they didn't tell me about it...maybe the upper men want both of you to caught them by yourself..."Koki answered while he walks.Hikaru and Ai already know that Koki wanted to leave.

"Ah,and..both of them are male.."Koki state before he slowly walk away.Ai and Hikaru exchange their gaze.

"How we suppose to kill the vampire if we doesn't know their name..?"Ai asked and Hikaru shrugs.He doesn't know either.

"But Koki-san said both of them is male...so we just check for male student then.."

Ai nodded and quickly run away.Hikaru was a bit shocked but he quickly run after Ai.Both of them went back into the crowd.Ai was looking for her date and found him talking with Yamada outside,at the forest behind the ballroom.

"Onii-chan!!"Ai shout from far away.Yuto quickly look at the voice and saw Ai was waving at him.

"'Onii-chan..'??Ahh..you are his adopted brother ehh..?"Yamada smirks again while drinking crimson red liquid in his glass.

"You...stay away from her..."Yuto warned.

"Never.."Yamada whispered before he walks toward Ai.

"Ai-chan,would you dance with me..?"Yamada asked,lending his right hand to Ai while bowing.Ai didn't really know what to do,so she just accept it.'It's just a dance right..?' Ai thought.

Slowly,Yamada lead the girl to the crowd.The piano performance were heard and Yamada quickly wrap his arm around the girl's waist,holding her tight.Ai was shocked at first but she know it's just a dance step.Ai wrap her arm on Yamada's shoulder,causing Yamada to look at her in amusement because his heart was pounding when Ai did those little things.Yamada did notice some eyes was looking at them,but he ignored them and just give his charming smile.Ai was actually enjoying the dance,Yamada know it.They dance with the flow slowly until the music ended.When the couple did stopped,the crowd gave a loud clapping sound toward them.

Ai chuckled."Wow..that's amazing..."

"Yeah..."Yamada smiled.For the first time,he feels happy,but it doesn't last long when Yuto quickly grab Ai away.

"Nii-chan..?"Ai asked when Yuto pull her away from Yamada.She doesn't know why but she feels like Yamada isn't so bad as told by Ana.Yuto tighten his grip on Ai's wrist,causing the girl to whimper.

"Gomenasai.."Yuto muttered when he release her.Ai blinks and smiled.

"Nii-chan!!~"

"Uh oh..."

"You are jealous aren't you..?"

"W-wha..?No..."

"Gomen ne..i should be dancing with you.."

"It's not too late now.."Yuto pouts while mumbling.

"What..?"Ai teased.

"W-would you dance with me..?"

Ai chuckled.Yuto sigh and murmured 'Gosh,i'm not good at these things...'

"With pleasure..."Ai bowed and lift her skirt a bit before taking Yuto's hand with her.Ai lead him to the crowd and wrap her arm around Yuto's shoulder when so romantic saxophone music were heard.Something cause Ai to look at the stage and she saw Yamada who played the saxophone.She notice a few fangirls fangirling near the stage before she finally focus on her nii-chan.She barely breath when Yuto put his head on her neck,breathing heavily.

"Nii-chan..?"

No respond from the tall man.

"Nii-chan..?Nii-chan..?" Ai called.She quickly lead Yuto out from the crowd before get him on a chair.She tried to gave some water to him but he slowly push them away,refusing those drinks.Within any second,Yuto caught Ai into an embrace and buried his head into Ai's neck.She can feel those breath tickling but she wanted to know what her brother want to do with her,causing her to stay still.

"Nii-chan..?"

Desire For Blood...

 

TBC....