Nanda..?

Kill Me Please!!

"Ehh..?Haven't wear your uniform yet..?"Ai was asked by the person.She stare at the person before giving a smirk smile.

"Why are you doing in here..?"Ai asked.

"Ehh..?Doue..?Can't i..??"He asked back to her.She look toward the bag she was holding and "BOKK!!" It landed on his head.

"Itaii yo!!!!"He shout.Ai smiled wide as she smacked his head with the bag hardly.

"It's serve you right Hika-chan.."She went out from the class and walked to find her hostel.

"Chot-Chotto!!"Hikaru shout but she ignored him.

 

-Ai's POV-

Nanda..?He studying in this school too..?It's must be onii-chan and Koki's plan to protect me ne..?Ahh..i don't needed guardians..

Suddenly i realise i walked into a flowers garden..it's too beautiful..all bright colour mix together harmonily...But something caught my eyes more..Is that....Black Roses...?I put down my suitcase and took a deep look at the roses..."Hountou ni kirei na.."I praised the roses happily.Seriously,my first time see black roses..well..i often see these roses in anime..but not in reality..

"Don't cut it.."Suddenly a soft voice caught my ears.I turned around but there were nobody."Ehh..?"I muttered.I tried to ignore the voice and keep touching and enjoying the beauty of the roses.. and i notice there are bulding between the roses that part them by their colours.

"It's beautiful ne..?"Again,a soft voice caught my ears.I take a look around and saw a young man was sketching something in a book..a bit far from me..He sit between dark blue and purple flowers on the ground. Yes.."I answered it in a bit shocked tone.

I was curious of what he was sketching..I walk slowly toward him..He notice me and quickly hide the sketch book..

"May i look at it..?"I asked,lending my hand to him..He look away from me and answered "No.."

"No..??"I asked and take a sit besides him.He nod his head fo a few times.

"Fine...how about now..?"i asked again..teasing him."No.."He answered again..I tried to peak over his hand..He still holding the book behide his back..I slowly slipped my hand and get the book quickly..He was shocked and tried to grab it back..i stand up and started to run around the flowers farm.."Gyahh!!"I shout as he almost grab my shirt.

I can't really described what kind of feeling i was feeling right now..maybe..too happy...

I can see he was determine in getting this sketch book back...okay..now i am curious..i open the first page..It's has lots of full moonlight sketches..the background was darkness..."Nani kore..?"i muttered.Suddenly i realised he was getting near to me..so i run away again from him..He caught me by the hand but i manage to throw the book away.."Buff!!"Ayak..!!He fell on me!!Heavy!!

"Ahh..?"He just stare the flying book until it fall down..somewhere...He stand up and walked toward the place where the book might be..I was feeling guilty,so i caught his leg.."Buff!!!" and accidentally make him fall again..Ahh..i'm so sorry...

"Let me help you.."i say while getting him to stand up..He look at me with his beautiful brown eyes..Yabai..!!!Now i notice he is a charming guy!!!He stare at me for a few minutes...Seriously,his quiet eyes makes me..."Doki!!Doki!!" Ehh...???

Yuto

I look away from him and say "Yosh!!Let's go for sketching book!!"I shout and put my both arms up..He blinked a few times..I was so stupid!!~I looks like a dumb girl now..great.."Haa....~"I let out a sigh..

"Hahahahaha..."i heard a soft voice laughing..Ehh..?Does he just laugh..?I stare at him smilingly..He smiled back and say "Yes!!"  and nod his head..Yabai!!!~~His smile!!His smile!!!Killing me!!~~ "Doki!Doki!!" Stop beating so hard!! I say to myself,whispering deeply in my heart..He was taller than me..i mean..really tall..He lowered his head to me and asked "Are you inloved with me..?" I was stunned.

"No!!~"I shout a bit at him..He giggles and went away from me..Suddenly he say "Help me please.."

I was a bit happy when he asked for my help.."Hai!!~"I shout and went nearer to him.."If you found it,don't you ever open the page.."He warned me.."Eheheheh..like i care.."i whispered..

"I heard that..."He smiled. Ahh..?He heard that..?It happen just like the time i met Yamada Ryosuke..they has such sensitive ears ne..?I wondered if all the student were the same..Uwaa...it must be bad if i whispered the wrong thing that make them mad..

"Be careful.."He say when i nearly touch the roses torn..I look into the bushes,trying hard to find the book first..

"Oii!!Are you both looking for this..?" A person hold something on his hand..Waving the thing to us..

Is that..Yamada Ryosuke..?

"Yama-chan..?!!"He shout..Ehh..?His friend..?

 

-Ai's POV,END-

 

 

"Yuto,do you sketch again..?"asked Yamada to them.

"Ahh...souka..so his name is Yuto.."Ai muttered.Yuto look toward her and smiled.

 

-Yuto's POV-

 

For the first time,i met a girl who loved Black Roses..weird... I can't stop smiling when she tried to remember my first name..

"Ahh...souka..so his name is Yuto..."She muttered..looks cute to me..

"Ahh..Yes.."I answered Yama-chan question.

"You are Koizumi Ai-chan right if i'm not mistaken.."Yama-chan asked to the girl..I saw she nod her head and smiled..She loved to smiled ne..?So they met each other first..Koizumi Ai desu ne..kawaii..I smiled alone..

"What are you smiling about..?"asked Yama-chan as i keep staring at Ai..She notice my eyes and look away from me..Is she shy..??

"Ne,Yama-chan,gave that to me.."I asked for him to lend me the sketch book..

"Chotto!!I want that!!"Ai grab the book from Yama-chan's hand..Looks like Yama-chan gave the chance to her on purpose..

"You can't look in it!!~"I shout at her..She run away from me..smiling happily as she got the book..Yabaii!!I hoped she didn't opened the last page!!

"Ohh..i see..looks like you like her eh..?"Yama-chan tried to tease me..I cross my hand and say "No way.." He pat my shoulder before touching my chest.."Uso...your heartbeat explain the truth.."

"But..she is mine.."Yama-chan whispered to my ears..Nani..??No...you can't do to her like others..!!

"Yes,i can.."Yama-chan say like he can read my mind..I saw Ai was so happy looking in my sketch book..Her smile makes me warm..I look toward Yama-chan who was smiling..No..you can't...

"Ehh..???????"Ai shout when she open the last page..Geez...she saw it..??

 

-Yuto's POV,END-