Yuto & Yamada's secret

Kill Me Please!!

-Ai's POV-

"What are you doing in late night..?"the voice asked me again.

"Headmaster Yuuki!!~"I shouts when i saw Yuuki-san was walking toward me.

"Hey...just call me Yuuki-san is enough..we are not in school time now.."Yuuki smiles at me.Such a sweet smiles..

"Hai..Yuuki-san.."I stare at him.Now i notice he looks familiar,Have both of us met before..?

"Ne,Ai-chan..what are you going in late night..?"ask Yuuki-san to me.

"Gyuu....~~~"Ughh..great..My stomach is rocking now..i think this is enough for me to explain to Yuuki-san..

"Ahahahaah!!Now i see...you are hungry.."He giggles softly..It's embarrasing!!~

"Tehee..he..he.."I giggles with him."Un..so i want to go out and buy some food.."I continued walking.

"Let me accompany you..it's dangerous for a girl like you in this night.."He say smilingly.

"Ouh..okay.."I smiles back.He slowly went nearer and walk beside me.

*Phone Ringing*

"Ahh..?Gomen,i need to answer this call first.."Yuuki-san run a bit far from me.Ahh..i think i'll bother him..run!!~

 

-Ai's POV,END-

 

Ai run away from Yuuki.Finally she arrived infront 7Eleven and pick what she wanna eat.

 

Meanwhile:-

"Ehh..?Where is Ai-chan..?"Yuuki say when he is done with the call.

"Kazuya is the one who called me..and asked me to look over you.."Yuuki sigh.

 

Back To 7 Eleven:-

"Eheheheh..gomen ne Yuuki-san..i'm so hungry and i can't wait.."Ai whispered at the counter.The cashier gave a "?" sign on his head.

"Miss..?"

"Ahh..!!Yes..this.."Ai put all the food on the counter.

"Ahh!!New comic!!~"Ai quickly grab and put the comic on the counter as she saw one.She just smiled to the cashier non-stop.

 

***

After done buying food,she walk back home.

 

 

"Ahh..it's cold here...Luckly i got nii-chan's scarft.."

"Ehh..?Where is Yuuki-san..?He is here just now deshou..?"Ai muttered.

"Yuuki-san..???"She shout a bit.

A  few minutes waiting,she walk through the hallway,tried to look for Headmaster office.

"Damn,i forgot where the Headmaster Office were..!!"Ai's voice echoing along the hallway.

"Upps.."She covered .

*Creak~*

"Hikes!!~"She jumped when she heard the sound."What was that..?"

Her heart pounding hard.Her cold sweat slowly flows down from her forehead and gulped.

"Da-da-dare..?"Her voice stucked.She walks slowly to the source of the sound.Lead her into a classroom.

*Creakkk~* She pushed a door.

"Ahh..?Omae!!~"Ai shouts when she saw a person was sitting beside a window,and again,her voice echoing along the hallway.

"Upps!!"She covered .

"You such a noice ne..?"The person giggles sofly.

"U-urusai.."Ai muttered and blush a bit."What are you doing in here..Yuto-kun..?"She asked.

"Sketching..."He answered.

"You really like sketching ne..?"Ai asked again.The person just nod and turned his head back on the sketch book.

"What are you sketching..?"Ai asked and went nearer to him.

"The moon..fullmoon.."Yuto pointed through the window.

"Souka..."

"Un.."

"Ne,Yuto-kun.."

"Nani..?"

"May i keep your sketch of me with the black roses..?"

"Well..."

"Onegai!!~"

"Okay.."

"Yatta!!~"Ai jump all over the classroom.Yuto just gave his small smile and continued to sketch.

"May i asked you something..?"Ai ask and get on a chair,just beside Yuto.

"Umm..?"Yuto hummed with his eyes glued at his sketches.

"During holiday..Why you didn't went back to met your family..?"Yuto looked toward Ai in a sudden.He remain quiet for a few minutes before answering...

"You don't really need to know.."He ruffles Ai's hair.Ai stand up and slowly lean herself forward to him "Hmm.."

She didn't notice that she was too close,the distant between their face is only a few inches.Making the taller male shocked and stunned for a while.His eyes meets Ai's dark brown eyes,beautiful and shines."Yabai..."He state in his heart when *Doki!Doki!* sound suddenly appear.His eyes slowly rolled down until it met Ai's lips.He gulped when he saw her pinkish and plump looking lips.Ai was a bit shocked when she saw Yuto suddenly his own lips.The real is,Yuto didn't notice that he was his own lips!

"Yuto-kun..?"Ai called as Yuto begin scaring her.

"Gomen.."Yuto turned his face away,tried to hide his blushed cheeks.

"Daijoubu..are you hungry..?"Ai thought Yuto his own lips because he is hungry.She takes out a bread and a bottle of milk before lending it to Yuto.Yuto just shook his head.

"You really wanna know..?"Yuto asked.Ai just hummed as the answer.

"I'm..an orphan..well,there are two orphan in this school..which is me, and Yama-chan.."

 

-Yuto's POV-

I look deeply toward her when i state about my family.Well,i don't even have one..She lowered her head and being silent...Ahh..she will make fun of me right..?I'm such a dumb..!!Yama-chan and i already make a promise that we should keep our secret about our personal things..and why do i tell her..?!!

"Yuto-kun.."She muttered.Before i could answer,she...suddenly HUGS me..??!!!

Again..?The first time is in the flower garden and now..?

"Gomen..i didn't mean to-to.."She sobbed..?!!!Don't cry!!~

"It's must be hard for you...both of you has been going through horibble life ne..?"She hugs me even tight.For a first time,a girl cried for me..

"Daijoubu Ai-chan...i still have Yama-chan as my friend..also a brother to me..."I smiled and pat her head slowly.

"Ahh..?My life almost like yours..i didn't have parents too..just a big brother.."Ai say while wiping her tears away..Yatta!!~She cool herself now..!!Her life just like me..?But she still can be cheerful..

"Ne...~"

"Nani..?" I asked.She slowly let go my body and take out her pinky..what is she doing..?

"Let's make a promise..that you,Nakajima Yuto and me,Koizumi Ai will be brother and sister forever!!~"She shouts happily.A promise..?Brother and sister..?

She looks so pure when it come to these kind of thing..Looks like she was hoping for my respond...

"Okay then..!!~You,Koizumi Ai and me,Nakajima Yuto will be brother and sister forever.."I caught her pinky with mine.After i promise her,she gave her cute and honest smile to me.Making my heart warm and slowly melt...

Ahh..?Chigau!!!~We already promise deshou..?As brother and sister!!~I slapped my cheeks slowly.She just smiled but with "?" sign on her head.Hahahaahahaha!!She looks cute!!My cute little sister..

"Ne,Ai-chan...?"

"Mm..?"

"Since you are my sister now..Can i hugs you whenever i want..?"I asked.

"Of course,Onii-sama..!!~"She leaned herself forward to me.

"Not now!!~"I giggles.

"Tehee..he..he..."She giggles too..

"Speaking about our life...why did you entered this school in a sudden..?"I asked,glaring at her..

"My onii-chan ordered me..and i have something to do.."She answered slowly.Maybe not in the mood for answering question so i just stopped here..

"Ahh..it's 12 a.m now..i want to go back to my dorm.."I say smilingly.

"Me too.."She grab the plastic bag that she brought earlier with her and went toward the door.I just follow her from the back.

"Jya ne..see you tomorrow..."She state and waves at me.

"You are wrong.."I giggles.She just gave "?" sign on her head.

"It should be today..not "tomorrow"...it's 12 a.m now.."I smiled and waves at her.

"Ahh..!!Sou ne!!~See you today!!~Onii-sama!!~"She shouts before leaving me.I suddenly realise that i didn't complete my artwork yet..i usually complete it in a few minutes but she distract me..well..just because of her..Just because it's her..

 

-Yuto's POV,END-

 

 

********************************************************************************************

A/N:-Uwaaahhhh~~~~I make Yuto a bit here...yeah!! the " his own lips.." part..

*get whacked* Ohohohohohohoho!!!~I always thought Yuto is a ..in real life of course..:P

But,in this story..he looks a bit quiet,right..?

Hmm...ideas...where are you..????*searching*

I'm helping a friend to complete her fanfic...uwaahhh~~~and got nice respond from viewer..!!~Arigatou for reading!!~

Uwaahhh!!~Let me introduced the story by Aikazu(Me) and HikaAna, "Triangle Love"...!!!~

*Pachi,pachi,pachi,pachi*

Well,i put myself in there..:P

Am i promoting just now..?XDDD Gomen..!!~

Reward..?A pic edited from me!!~:-

(It's so lame....T^T)

About my updated..?More to come!!~Just Wait Please!!~*BOW*

OMG!I loved all of you!!~(=^_^=)