Twelve

Why did I agree to this?

English Korean thoughts 

 

 

 

 

 

"What the" you were cut off when someone placed a hand over your mouth to keep you from saying anything "shh.. just be quiet" a guys voice said pressing your back against the wall even more as he pressed his body against yours. "argh we lost him again" hearing a girls voice whine. the male that had a hold of you held his breathe and his body became stiff like a board  "its okay unnie we will find him, dont worry" another voice said walking away from the room you were dragged into. The male waited for a couple of minutes making sure if they left or not until he finally let out a huge sigh of relief, happy the girls who were looking for him finally disappeared. "im so glad i lost them" he muttered out he slowly realized his grip on you and placed his arms at his side  watching your every move you made taking a step back away from you with confusion written on his face until his back side hit the table that was in the room  "kevin" he whispered out your name deciding on what to say next to you.  "Kai.." you started out 

 


Kai POV


'was kevin a girl?' I  questioned Myself  staring into kevins eyes trying to figure out what was going on 'maybe he just has man s' i thought  debating what to say to him or.. her? ive never been in a situation like this before but theres on thing for sure i was gonna find out if kevin was a he or she .

 

 

 

Your Pov


"what was that about?" you asked in shock with a light blush on your cheeks which brought him out of his thoughts  "sorry about that" he grinned rubbing the back of his neck staring into your eyes  "you know how fan girls are. they wont stop following you until they get what they want"he sighed out in frustration running a hand through his messy brown hair making you feel bad for him. you doubt you could handle a crazy fan girl following you around 24/7 but you were glad kissmes weren't like that. at least they respect our privacy "i think they are gone" you stated turning towards the door and about to open it "wait" he said quickly grabbing ahold of your wrist preventing you from opening the door  any further. 

 

 

 

Eli  pov

"wheres hyung? hes been gone for a while now" dongho asked looking around the room to see if he came back as everyone else started to question it. I started to get worried about her. maybe she got lost on her way back?  "yea where is he? its almost time to leave maybe we should all look for him" hoon suggested getting up from the sofa " no its fine. ill go find him" I said getting up from the sofa which made hoon sit back down "eli, you want me to come with you?" soohyun asked getting up as well "no its okay hyung, ill go find him myself you guys go to the van and wait for us okay." i told him walking out of the waiting room as everyone started to get off the sofa to gather their stuff while i left the room taking a right and going down the hall looking for her 'where could she have gone' i thought as i passed a couple of staff members bowing in respect to them without knowing someone was following me.

 

 

Your pov


"kevin" kai started to say turning his gaze away from you to look at the ground debating on what to say to you "what is it kai?" You asked him tilting your head in confusion. you started to wonder why he looked so nervous  "kevin are you---" he was cut off by the door opening making you step closer to Kai  in surprised and turned around so your back was facing kai. looking towards the door open door to see "there you are kevin" eli sighed out in relief as if he was glad you were okay "we are about to leave to go eat so lets go " he said as he reach out to grab your hand but kai beat him to it as he pulled you towards his body with your back pressed against his chest wrapping his arm around your waist leaning his head onto your shoulder placing his chin on it with a smirk plastered on his face while his right hand held your right wrist   "not so fast. kevin here is suppose to answer my question first" he chuckled out tightening his hold on you making you wince slightly at the tight hold he had on you but it didn't go un noticed by eli.  his eyes darken glaring at kai with his jaw clenched in anger and he clenched his fist which made his knuckles turn white from the sheer anger that held in his eyes which scared you a bit.

  

 

 

"so tell me eli.. is kevin really a boy? " he asked eli as his smirk turned into a huge grin as if he won a lot of money. your eyes widen with fear as the color on your face vanished staring up at eli. it couldn't be true how did he find out? "of course kevins a guy, what are you getting at?" eli growled out in anger "so your saying is" he let go of your wrist and placing it above your belly button "i can move up more without getting hit?" he asked letting it travel up little bit laying it underneath your cleavage. "y-yah what are you doing?? please stop your making me feel really uncomfortable." you squeaked out grabbing ahold of his right arm trying to remove it from your body but it didn't budge at all. your heart pounded against your rib cage as you stared up at eli helplessly, you didn't know what else to do to get him to let go of you.  eli took a step closer swinging a fist in your direction aiming for kais face. you let go of kais arm you try to remove from your body  and covered your face not wanting to know what happened next but you felt a strong grip grab ahold of your wrist yanking you away from kais body and into their own built chest wrapping their arm around your shoulder keeping you in place. "YAH! what the hell is going on here!" 

 


 

i fooled ya didnt i~ 

well hello there subscribers sorry if this took so LONG to post. my only excuse is League of legends and i got absorbed in other peoples stories THEY WERE GOOD STORIES  on a positive note i finally posted a picture here. hee hee ~  and i will try my best to post more.