Eleven

Why did I agree to this?

 

 
 
 
English Korean thoughts 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“argh my head” whimpering in pain with your eyes closed to the world trying to hide from everyone and everything around you. you couldn’t remember what happened at all after those shots you had with eli but you do know is you had a lot if you couldn’t remember what happened. “your finally up” someone chuckled from the door way making you look up to only regret it. “ow” you mumbled holding your head in the palms of your hands. “here take this” he said holding out about four pills in his out reached hand and a glass of water for you to drown down the pills. taking them you thanked him hoping the pills will take effect immediately. he smiled softly at you pulling up the covers from your bed to get in himself wrapping his arms around you “yah! what are you doing?!”
 
 
 
 
you tried to get him out of your bed but he only tightened his arms around your body “im tired go to sleep” he mumbled in your hair forcing your head onto his chest aish, your the reason why im in pain you mumbled lightly hitting his chest feeling it shake with laughter “well i didn't know you were a light weight kevin, since the last time we drunk you had no problem drowning down soju his statement made you go stiff which he noticed  since his arms were around your body but he didn't say anything about it to you “go to sleep your talking crazy you mumbled changing the subject on him adverting your gaze somewhere else.
 
 
 
 
 
“you can not hide it from me.. i already know who you are but i bet you have a good reason being here” he said softly tightening his hold on you which made you go stiff again ‘how did he know?’ you started to wonder. it was like he read your mind “your probably wondering how i figured it out. you and kevin may look like each other but you two are completely different from one another. your eyes are a little bit bigger and brighter than his, your voice is a bit higher than his, kevin never makes mistakes more than once, you are allergic to shrimp, kevin at ka ba bo and kevin is afraid of bugs unlike you and plus we have met before so i   its easy to figure it out” he said proudly with a smug grin on his face like he won a life time of red bull
 
 
 
 
 
. “are you going to tell anyone..” you mumbled afraid of everyone will treat you differently clenching onto elis shirt. ani.. its not my place to tell but you have to do something for me” this made you go stiff again wondering what he is asking from you “eh? do something for you?” you asked slightly afraid on what it is “Buy me red bull every dayhe stated making you relax in his arms feeling his chest shake with laughter “ye, thats the only thing he said nuzzling his face into your hair making you chuckle “yah! stop that” you whined pushing his face away from you  which only reseved a chuckle from him “fine fine” he chuckled out letting go of your body to get up now get up we have to practice for M countdown tonight” he informed you ruffling your hair which only made you irritated yah!” you swatted at his hands giving him a pout. he only chuckled walking out of the room “aish hes so mean” you mumbled getting up from the bed rubbing your tumbleahhh my head” keeping your head down for a couple of minutes before continuing to the bathroom to get ready for the day. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Ah i see someone is finally up you heard someone shout out as you descended down the stairs to be greeted by a grinning soohyun who is holding two mugs of coffee in his hands as he handed you one of them “thank you” you mumbled taking a sip of the wonderful substances. he only chuckled taking a sip of his own. “where is everyone else?you asked finally noticing you and soohyun are the only ones alone in apartment “everyone is at the mcountdown practicing. i decided to wait up on you” he informed you. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 after having breakfast with soohyun and joking around you were in the van with him on your way to the building where mcountdown was taking place in. you couldn't help but lean your head against soohyuns arm as the tiredness started to creep in on you. “ill wake you up when we get there” soohyun whisper into your ear as everything went dark. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“kevin, wake up” you heard soohyun say as you felt him shake you. “im up im up” you mumbled rubbing your eyes tiredly. he only chuckled pulling you out of the van and into the building. your eyes sparkled in delight seeing all of the other kpop idols practicing for their comeback tonight but one thing for sure you eyes sparkled even more when you saw your favorite kpop groups, B.A.P, VIXX, EXO-K and Infinite. “aish what am i going to do with you” soohyun mumbled as he chuckled at your expression seeing the guy groups “stop starring at them like that or people will suspect you are gay” he told you making you snap out of your trance  “y-yeyou mumbled embarrassed you got caught starring at them. he chuckled throwing his arm around your shoulder “you can talk to them later, but first we have to practice and make sure we give it our allhe told you directing you towards the room ukiss was practicing with you pouting in defeat.  couple of hours practicing and taking small breaks to eat, bathroom and dehydrate yourselves it was almost time to perform. you were fidgeting in your seat nervously ready to get on stage since it is your first time being on mcountdown. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“oppa im scared”
 
you texted kevin trying to ease the nervousness 
 
“whats wrong? you okay?”
 
he replied back fast seeing the worry in his words
 
“i hope your watching mcountdown oppa.. i dont know if i can do this” 
 
“yah! i know you can do this y/n you are a woo! oppa believes in you. kekeke i do believe you can do it. “ 
 
“aish oppa you are so weird..” 
 
“you love oppa though <3 keke i know you will do great. oppa believes in you,  hwaiting” 
 
“thank you oppa! you know what to say” 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 “scared?” soohyun asked putting both his hands on your shoulders from behind messaging it lightly to help ease the tension in them “a little bit..” you mumbled relaxing under his skillful hands. you will do great he softly said letting go of your shoulders and walked around until he was in front of you. he leaned in slightly placing his lips on your forehead “because this oppa believes in you he whispered leaning back away from you to give you a wide grin on his handsome face. you started to blush at his words reminding you of your conversation with your brother as your heart skipped a beat. “thank you” you mumbled giving him a small smile on your face with a blush creeping onto your face “u-kiss! you are up next”
 
 
 
 
 
 
you heard your manager yell out from the door gaining every ones attention which got you out of your chair with a startyou'll do fine soohyun said chuckling at your reaction. you just wanted to run away from all of this and not look back. what if you messed up? or worse forget your lines? you really couldn't do this. “i know for a fact you will do fine now come on soohyun threw his arm around your shoulders giving it a squeeze directing you towards the stage but stopping before it everyone gather around" your manager yelled out as you were squeezed between kiseop and soohyun hold each others hands squeezing them tightly bowing your heads and doing a slight prayer 
 
 
 
 
 
 
you all took your place on stage with the lights dim, you could hear your heart pounding against your rib cage along with the kiss me fans chanting every ones names. as the introduction came to the end the beginning of the song begun with AJ on the right and eli  on the left walking on the stage from the sides
 
 
“hey ladies and gentleman”
 
 
“want you to listen”
 
 
“ do you know what it is”
 
 
“ah ha hear this”
 
 
“this is our..belief”
 
 
they both said at the same time before it was your turn.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
after the performance you were so hyped up with adrenaline because of the fans cheering you on and performing with the other members. “see you did great” soohyun patted you on the back making you smile big at him thanks for believeing in me “ you said giving him a big hug for it. he only chuckled patting you on the backhey kevin! want to see the other idols with me” kiseop asked you which you looked at him in surprise nodding your head as you let go of soohyun. kiseop chuckled out directing you away from the entrance of the stage and towards the waiting room to see Exo-K getting their makeup done. your inner fangirl started to squeal seeing D.O. ,chanyeol, Suho, baekhyun and especially kai along with sehun sharing a chair playing a game on their ipad. you were speechlessseeing them in the flesh was... amazing. "ah kiseop~ i didnt know you were stopping by come sit with us and you to  kevin" sehun said from his position smiling big at the two of you making your heart flutter as the two of you took a seat next to the two and started to get to know exo-k.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
you found out kai  can dance Ballet, Jazz, Hip Hop, Popping, Locking Dance as well. Sehun says that all he needs to do is aegyo to D.O and he’d start getting ingredients out of the fridge to start cooking. Chanyeols favorite color is black .  ChanYeol Says That Baek Hyun yelps like a dog like 40 times before falling asleep. sehun favorite color: violet and gold, he also dreamed of becoming a singer since he was in elementary school. they all volunteered at the RCY shelter to help disabled children, playing with them and tidying up the facilities.
 

 
 
 
 
Exo-k you are up nexttheir manager said as everyone got out of their seats when exo k was about toleave the room. “h-hwaiting exo-k!” you made a fist with a grin on your face. they said their thanks bowing to you and kiseop with huge smiles until it came to kai who gave you a long look with confusion written on his face before leaving the room. you made a face wondering what that was all about and why he looked so confused and just sat back down “Ah kiseop my love~” some said behind the two of you. turning around to see... omo omo omo is that dongwoo giving kiseop a hug?! if dongwoo is here.. getting up from your seat. starring in shock. if he was here than that must mean “kevin-ah nice seeing you” sungjong smiled brightly giving you a hug which you responded back. greeting everyone else in infinite you all sat in the room watching the performance in the waiting room along with chatting at their performances. when B.A.P came on you couldnt help but to keep your eyes focused on the screen staring at it intensely  as they dance around the stage singing and rapping.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“kevin ah i didnt know you were a fan of B.A.P” dongwoo said chuckling at your reaction to B.A.Ps performance “of course.. i admire their rapping skills you told them giving them a smile. you could feel some one starring intensely at you from your right ride turning your head to see who it was to only see myungsoo there observing your every move from his position. you didnt like how he was starring at you and stood up quickly gaining kiseops attention along with infiniteexcuse me, ill be back. restroom” you told them walking out of the room. you heaved a big sigh out finally out of the room and away from the intense starring of myungsoos. it was like he knew you weren't the real kevin which made you shiver. until you felt someone pull you into a room slamming your back against the wall 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
Ah sorry if i took forever to update! ;w; i was getting ready for graduation which was monday~  now i have to go back to get my bachelors owo... i will try to update more often ~ since i am out heehee but this week i have to get ready for my anime convention thats being held next week. gotta get my teentop changjo cosplay together~ anyway i hope you liked this chapter i made sure to make it longer for you all <3