Part 23

I Need A Girl... Wait A Boy?

 

 

I Need A Girl... Wait A Boy?

 

 

Part 23

 

 

A/N: So this is going to be (MAYBE) my last update for this year. See you guys until next year? And don't be bothered the fact that the update is short.

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol had always have this soft side for little children. Much less the helpless ones. He hates seeing children live in sadness. For him, though it kinda sound naïve, children should live in pure happiness from their birth. They should know how it feels like to have love from people who care for them. They should know how it feels like to have something that can make their lips curved up to a smile. A children should have a smile.

 

 

Taemin was one of them.

 

 

The young man can tell it already from first glance that Taemin needs love. Sure he got great life in the orphanage with nice house, great friends and caring caretakers. But he needs more than just that. He needs parents and Chanyeol, being naïve and optimism he was, will fulfill it. And of course, with the help of someone who Chanyeol thought might be the right person for the other position. Wufan.

 

 

Umma,” A small voice woke him up from his daze when he found a small hand waving right in front of his eyes.

 

 

The young idol blinked his eyes once, and then twice, before cracking up to a smile as he see an adorable pouting face of his now official son. Well he doesn't mind its adopted. At least he's still his son, right?

 

 

Yes Taeminnie? Want some lollipop? Chocolate? Oh how about Hershey's chocolate? Cadbury or Kitkat?” Chanyeol asked to the young child, eyes sparkles wide with enthusiasm. Just then he felt a hard knock on his head and the idol squeak. And the level of his squeaking was enough for Taemin to think there's a giraffe of loose.

 

 

Lips pouting, Chanyeol tilted up to see the culprit who did that to him, in which it was none other than the other father of the little boy. “What was that for hyung?!” He whined.

 

 

Don't spoil Taemin too much,”

 

 

But I want to!”

 

 

But the way you treat him is like-,”

 

 

Like what?” Chanyeol frowned.

 

 

Wufan huffed. “Like he's your pet instead,” The blonde man then grab a hold of the utterly confused Taemin, and lifted him up to the air. Taemin giggled, feeling his stomach tickled by the air. Chanyeol whined, seeing how cute Taemin was and have the urge to snuggle him until the kid died.

 

 

. I mean, snuggle him until the kid laugh.

 

 

Aw hyung, let me carry him!”

 

 

He's not a baby, Chanyeol,” Wufan snorted.

 

 

But you're treating him like a baby right now!”

 

 

And awkward silence filled in the air. “Well I think I am,”

 

 

Chanyeol whined even more. “No fair!”

 

 

--*--

 

 

So wanna have kimchi spaghetti?” Kyungsoo asked as both him and Jongin walks along the windy afternoon at the street. They had just finished their 120th date, which practically the theme of the date was “Ice skating”. Yeap, it was Jongin's entire idea. He keeps on telling Kyungsoo that each and every date they have will have its own theme. And when Kyungsoo asked what for, the tanned skin boy could only answer, “Spicing up our relationship with cheesy Korean drama romance scene,”

 

 

So yeah, like what you guess. They want on a date at the skating complex. In which Kyungsoo keeps on tripping down and Jongin, being a nice boyfriend who wants to be a hero in those drama, help his boyfriend how to skate.

 

 

Jongin smiled, obviously having this imagination where he and Kyungsoo are in his apartment - with no certain Chinese er along the way - and Jongin watching his boyfriend cook him his favorite dish and they have a nice meal together. Right, keep on dreaming Kim Jongin. But then all of his beautiful fantasies had to shut down for the moment when he just remembered Wufan was already at home. And really, that man doesn't like if Jongin brings Kyungsoo home and then making some noises there on the time when he's still present.

 

 

And when I mean noises, you know what it means, right?

 

 

The young male sighed. “Sorry yeobo. But that Wu freaking Fan hyung is home already.” Kyungsoo rolls his eyes when he know what Jongin meant.

 

 

I'm just cooking you guys dinner. Not for doing that of what you had intended to do. So now let's go to your place, shall we?” Jongin nods his head. He then grabs onto his boyfriend's hand and lead him along the way towards his home. Yet he doesn't know what will he encounter there.

 

 

--*--

 

Umma can Taemin have banana milk, pwease?” Taemin said, mouth full with the food he just ate. Wufan sighed. “Taemin, don't speak with mouth full,” He said, and he glanced at Chanyeol, who had just came in with a glass of banana milk he had just bought for the little boy. “Here you go sweetheart~!” Chanyeol chirped, gently putting down the glass on the table where Taemin was eating.

 

 

Thank you umma,” Taemin hummed, legs kicking forward and back. Chanyeol chuckles and he plant a kiss on Taemin's forehead before walking out to another room. Wufan silently awed admiringly seeing how cute the scene was just now.

 

 

When he glanced to find Chanyeol, the boy was no longer there. Perhaps he went to the kitchen. Then Wufan carefully went over to Taemin, leaning closer to his adopted sons ear. “Taemin-ah,” He whispered as lowly as he can be.

 

 

Neh?” Taemin giggled, feeling his ear was tickling. Wufan immediately shushed him in time. Then he leaned closer again.

 

 

What do you think of your Chanyeol umma?”

 

 

Umma?”

 

 

Wufan nods.

 

 

Umma is very kind, friendly, funny and cute! And and.. Chanyeol umma is very pretty,”

 

 

Just like Taemin?”

 

 

Taemin eagerly nodded his head cutely. “Like Taemin and Taemin's other umma!” Wufan smiled on how cute the boy was. “And other than that?”

 

 

Other than that?” Taemin's lips pouted and his eyebrows frowned as he tried to go to deep thoughts. “Ah!” The little boy beamed. “Taeminnie likes it when Chanyeol umma smile every time he see appa. Taeminnie thinks Chanyeol umma really like Wufan appa!”

 


“I do not!”

 

 

Just then, the said boy walks in, face flushed up with a crimson color, arms folded together. Noticing how flustered he looked, Wufan wasted no time to take this chance. “Really now?” He smirked. He sees how big Chanyeol's eyes then became when he heard Wufan's words.

 

 

Yes really! I do not-,”

 

 

But a little boy like Taemin here doesn't lie now, does he?” Wufan wrapped an arm around his son's neck. And Taemin nod in respond.

 

 

Taeminnie only say the truth. Taeminnine hates lying, especially to umma and appa. So big no no for lying,” The little kindergarten boy shook his head. Wufan secretly smiled in victory, feeling proud that Taemin was on his side right now.

 

 

Chanyeol puffed his damn blushing cheeks. “I know that. But Taeminnie is just misunderstanding,” He tried to defend himself.

 

 

Oh come on Yeollie, I know you like this hyung of yours. No need to deny,”

 

 

Yeollie?! What's up with that nickname!?” Chanyeol shrieked. A shrug was the only reply he got from the other male, and followed by grin. Smug grin. “A-And hyung, I only see you as a hyung, okay?” Chanyeol stuttered, his face heated up. Couldn't stand the heat and embarrassment, he then quickly dashed out from the living room and went over to the toilet.

 

 

When the two other males heard a slight 'Click' from the toilet door, they both burst out to a laugh and hi 5-ed each other. “Umma is embarrassed~” Taemin sang.

 

 

I hear that!” Chanyeol shouted from the toilet.

 

 

Wufan laughs, shaking his head in amusement. Soon after their laughter died out, he then told Taemin to check up on Chanyeol.

 

 

The little boy grunted for a bit, but after Wufan told him he could eat lots of ice cream, in no time, he jumps off from his seat and skip his way towards the bathroom. The young child looks up to the big door, bigger than his own small size and with his small hand, he knocks the door. “Umma, are you okay?” He called out. It too for about a couple of second, until he could hear Chanyeol's voice speaking from the other side of the room.

 

 

I'm okay Taeminnie!” Chanyeol looks back to the mirror in front and was taken aback seeing how red his face was. Like he had just got a serious flu. He whimpered, and face palmed his warm face, mumbling incoherent words that slipped out from his tongue.

 

 

This is god damn embarrassing!”

 

 

 

Hearing no more response from his father, Taemin shrugged his shoulder and began to walk away back to the living. However as he was walking pass the front door, he found himself knocked by a pair of long legs, but lucky enough he didn't fell down.

 

 

However that wasn't the problem he should be worrying that time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wufan and Chanyeol was surprised when they heard a loud scream coming from the front door.

 

 

 

 

 

What is this little abomination in front of me??!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

TBC...

 

 

Now for my last A/N~ As what I had told you, I'll be on a long hiatus. My 2 important qualifying exams are coming next month and this month is the oral week. So being a badash student I am, I'm trying to focus on my studies first if I really want to continue my upper level high school or I'll get kick out from my college or I have to repeat back my grade. And I don't want. Seriously a big no. So yeah, long hiatus. But I will try to update when I feel like doing it. But it's not like you guys would care if I'm on hiatus or not.

 

 

Since there's lots of awesome and amazing Krisyeol fictions now, right~~? ;)

 

 

Next gonna update My y boyfriend is a dragon~! Whoosh!