In your arms

In your arms

In your arms

Woohyun/Sunggyu

G

Fluff

 

It was 4 minutes to midnight and Sunggyu was still wide awake, he shuffles around his bed trying to find that one spot where he could just relax and tried to get some sleep. He tossed and turned and gave out a long heavy sigh, “I can’t sleep” and he just stared at the ceiling above.

 

 Just then his roommate, Woohyun, came back from having his midnight shower (just a habit he said when Sunggyu asked him why he always shower at sometime around midnight), “Hyung, you’re not sleeping yet?” he asked as he made his way to Sunggyu’s bed.

 

“Nah.. I can’t sleep, I don’t know why” Sunggyu pouted, “and I’m really tired Woohyun-ah” he turned to face the younger.

 

Woohyun gave a smiled before ordering Sunggyu to move a little, creating enough space for him to lie down too, “Why?” Sunggyu protested, “Go sleep at your bed” and pouted.

 

“I’m helping you to sleep hyung~” with that said, Woohyun pushed Sunggyu just enough to give him space to lie down. Then he grabbed Sunggyu’s arms and wrapped them around his own torso before wrapping his own arms around his hyung, embracing him fully.

 

“Woohyun..”

 

“Shh.. Sleep hyung..”

 

Sunggyu didn’t know if he found the spot he was searching for because Woohyun had pushed him, or that Woohyun’s hug had anything to do with it, but finally he felt at peace. He wasn’t feeling stress like before, now, he felt warm. With Woohyun by his side. Slowly, ever so slowly, Sunggyu’s eyes began to close, as it was accompanied by him hearing the soft breathing and the faint heartbeat from Woohyun’s chest.

 

“Thanks Woohyun-ah”

 

Woohyun just smiled and continued hugging his hyung, smile was plastered all over his face, and pull Sunggyu into a tighter hug before him too, drifted off to wonderland.

 

A/N: I made this around midnight last nigth because I can't sleep XD so I made a drabble! Don’t forget to leave your comment!