The kiss

Birthday present from ex boyfriend

You was excited about your birthday by tomorrow. You go to your cloths cupboard. You was dig over your cloths. You almost jumped because of the door bell. You running your door and open it.

''Hai'' You saw  a famililar person to you. ''Lu Han..Finally you coming.''

 ''I guess I have to help my bestfriend right.'' Lu han said as enter your apartment and put his backpack.

''Where your sehun boy?'' You asking while held Lu Han hand and drag him to room.

''Actually I want bring him here, but his class havent end his class.'' Lu Han reply.

''Hey , why too much dress here?'' Lu Han asking while pick up the dress.

''I dont know what to wear  tomorrow LuLu!'' You scream but not to high pitch.

''Relax you girls.'' Lu Han chuckle

''Hey Lulu , are having a great time with Sehun?'' You standing infront of Lu Han. Lu Han suddenly smiling with your question.

''Being a homophobic is wrong but I having my great time. Its not bad at all. '' Lu Han reply with blushing over his cheek.

''LuLu your are blushing..'' You shout like kid while poking over Lu Han cheek.

''Shut up.Back to your problem.'' Lu Han change the topic.

 

''What dress you want?''  Lu Han asking while checking up over your cloths. ''I dont know! That's why I call you over here!'' You answer.

You and Lu Han already try a milion of cloths. but nothing good to you. ''You really need to buy a new one.'' Lu Han sigh.

''Why I'm girl?! Aish..''

''Its great to be a girl.You pretty..''

''But a girl need to look nice infront of their boyfriend. Its great if I guy too. I want be like you. Hahaha..Just being cute infront of them. No need wear nice thing.''    

 

''Hello , Kai oppa. Let's hang out tonight.''  

''Sorry baby, I was busy tonight.''  You heart was sank hear his answer. 

''Ouh? You not forget what tomorrow?'' 

''Its was friday tommorrow..Why? ''  You held your breath.

''Nothing. Ok I sleepy. Goodnight.'' You quickly end the conservation. You heart turn to piece.

 

''Hey. You look great.'' Sehun said while looking your from up and down. Lu Han pout and quickly hit over Sehun arm  

''Why you wear this? Arent you suppose wear the new blouse?'' Lu Han asking. You just wear a black shorts , a white tank top and a blue jacket.You tie your hair to bun and wear a glasses.

''And where is Kim Jongin.?'' Lu Han continue his question.

You not giving your respone. Lu Han know what happen. '' Well, he said he busy and the fact is he was forget.'' Lu Han said.

''Whatever. He need to focus to his work. Btw, I already have you both.''  

''Its ok. You have us.'' Sehun said. ''Thanks Sehun ah''  

 

''Hey...'' Lu Han was calling over you. You was busy munching your burger. You just lift your head mean asking  'what'  

''We bring someone for you.'' Sehun answer. ''Who?'' You asking again.

''You need someone who is remember your birthday.'' Lu Han continue. You look them. study their face.

''Hey..'' Someone greet. You know the voice  but you not confident.  Lu Han pointing to the people back of you. You still not bother to look back.

''Hai hyung. You came.'' Sehun said.

''Hey..'' The person tap over your shoulder.

You try to catch you breath. and finally manage to look who back there.

''Hi Chanyeol oppa.''  

''Have a sit. '' Lu  Han offer.

 

''What you doing here?'' You start the conservation awkward.

''Sehun calling me over here.'' Chanyeol pointing to Sehun..   You just smile then back to your burger.

''You really like to eat.'' You hear what Chanyeol said. You just keep continue eating.

 

''WAHH..Finish eating.'' You announcement to yourself.

''Yah.. Its hurt.Aw..aw..'' You look at the HunHan couple was busy skinship each other.

''You bad.'' Lu Han said while continue pinch over Sehun. You really feel the jealous.

Chanyeol that beside you , was looking at you. He drink a sip of his drink..

''Where the Kai guy?'' Chanyeol put down his drink and turn to his position to facing you.

''He is busy.'' You answer.

''Hey we wanted to go somewhere. Can I leave you both?'' Lu Han asking.

''Where you guys going?'' You glared to them. actually you was awkward around Chanyeol. ''Somewhere..Bye.'' Lu Han took Sehun hand and quickly walk out from the restaurant.  

'' I guess we need to talk walk too. '' Chanyeol said. You just nod.

 

''You have nice hair.'' You complain over Chanyeol. You getting comfortable after Chanyeol was keep telling a joke and make you laugh all of your talk. ''Thanks.''

''It's nice to talk to you again.'' Chanyeol said. You smile. Chanyeol suddenly pinch over your cheek.

''I miss this.'' You mumble. You just in relationship with Chanyeol for 3week just because it was a contract couple.  

''Hey we here.'' You said while they finally reach over Sehun car.

''Where are there?''

Suddenly your phone ring mean text is coming. You open and saw Lu Han texting. ''Hey, Sehun car key with you. Can you both wait at the car.? Sehun still seacrhing some thing to buy.''  You curse on your mind.

''Why?'' Chanyeol asking while taking a peek over your screen phone. 

''Nothing. I guess we need to wait at the car.'' You check on your bag and found Sehun key. ''When did he put it?'' You asking yourself.

 

You and Chanyeol was sit awkward at the car. Just a music and the air-conditioner is pronounce their sound.  

You check over your phone. There no text from Kai even a call from him. No said birthday.  

'' Its already almost midnight. Where are them?'' Chanyeol finally said a word.

You just keep quiet.  

''Sorry, I forgot buy you a birthday present.'' Chanyeol speak out.

''Ah, its ok.'' Suddenly the music turn to 'Infinite- Real story' . It was your fav song.

''Hey, still remember this?'' Chanyeol asking.You nod. '' You still know this.'' You smile that the fact chanyeol still know your fav song.

You already talk and talk almost for a hour. Chanyeol still none stop telling the funny stories to you.  ''I found that funny''  

 

''Btw, You look nice tonight.'' Chanyeol complain. You look to him and stare him before your mouth thanks.

You look chanyeol again. You stare his face. You dont know why you like him before. It was big mistake because you was cheating over Kai when you was couple with Chanyeol. But it also Kai fault for rare around you.

You suddenly feel a warm tear falling down your cheek. You was too sad thinking about Kai. You know you love him but sometimes you feel you was alone. Kai never have time for you . 2years couple but just feel 2month couple. You still not know anything about him.

Chanyeol use his thumbs to wipe your single tears.Chanyeol  move closer to you . Chanyeol was hugging you. You was crying more on his chest. ''Just cry.'' Chanyeol said. You hug chanyeol back and crying. When you finally getting tired , Chanyeol loose the hug and wipe your tears.  

''Better?'' Chanyeol asking. You not answer. But your eyes was looking over Chanyeol sparkly eyes. Those happy smile. Chanyeol catch you was stare at him.   You move closer to Chanyeol. Try to reach him. Chanyeol shock with you suddenly move.

''Can I have my birthday present?'' You asking. Chanyeol not respone but just nod. You close your eyes and circle your arm around Chanyeol neck. You pulling him more near to  you. You stare him for the last time before kissing him. You close your eyes.

The kiss just a meet one. Chanyeol actually never had a kiss. You try to move Chanyeol lips. You pull Chanyeol hand and wrap around her waist. Chanyeol wrap more tight and pulling you closer to him body. The kiss getting passion as Chanyeol was already in the move.

You took Chanyeol and move his finger to yours jacket blouse. Chanyeol open his eyes shocked with what you doing. You attack more Chanyeol lips. Chanyeol finally your jacket himself.Leaving your just in the white tank top.  

chanyeol broke the kiss while you was held some breath. Chanyeol took his phone and was calling someone.

''Sehun, May I borrow your car??'' after a talk. Chanyeol hang off the phone. ''What ?'' You asking.

''Let's go to your apartment.'' Chanyeol said before start to drive the car.