he's only nice to Hyomi?!?

Taken: My First Kiss

Big breath~~~~~~~~~

"Dont tense its just a party" Jiyeon said as we rode her pink limousine.

"Miss we're there" the driver said as we came to a stop.

i looked out the window.

O.O <----shocked

yes we arrived.....arrived in a mansion. It was a two story white house made of marbles.

The front had a fountain and a big gate surrounding it. The garden was nicely shaped and there were maids and butlers standing in a line that led into the front door.

"oh gosh...you live here?"i asked.

"mhm. come on" she said as she pulled my hands.

"Welcome miss. The president (company) has been waiting for your arrival" a young maid said when we got off the car.

"Go in first. I have to see my dad" ji yeon said as she jestured one of the butlers to lead me.

The garden was already full of people. Any more then half i knew. From the tv, magazine, the news. politicians, celebrities, millionaires.....

my heart beated fast...........!!!!!!!!!!

 

"please follow me"  the butler jestured.

i nodded and followed him inside,

 

maybe similar to this but a big bigger with gates.

"Please enjoy the party" the butler said as he bowed and left. I was in front of the ballroom door.My hands trembled as i reached out for the door knob.

.............and opened.............it

bright....the brightness blinded my eyes...

i could see the people, the food....hear the music and the beautiful ceiling~

The ballroom that was as big as my house.......maybe even bigger......

 

 "Oh gosh! whose daughter is she?"

"Shes beautiful!!"

"Han group? Sol Group?"

i heard people whisper........me?........

i walked slowly and tried to stop my shaking..

"______?________ is.....that you?" I saw Dujun come up to me and look at my dress.

Even Key and Taemin came up looking shock.

The only one not looking shock was Hyomi....she looked angry and glared at me....

????

I nodded. 

"Kyaaa~ Taemin!!!" I turned to see Jiyeon come running up and huggingTaemin. Gosh~

I turned to Dujun again and found him frowning.......why....???

"Dujun~how is my dress~~~" somebody asked... and it wasnt me....it was Hyomi.....

"It really nice. It fits you" Dujun replied......with a smile.

It was true Hyo mi did look beautiful. She had a red dress that was so short she couldve worn it as a t-shirt.

What was wrong. Did i look ugly to him? Why was Hyo mi 'nice' and me a frown?!?!

"I wonder whats wrong" Jiyeon asked in a whisper..she mustve also seen Dujuns reaction to my appearance.

"Come out" Dujun said as he pulled my arm.. He pulled me out into the garden.

"What?!" i asked annoyed.

"What are you doing here?"

"Why. I cant be here? I dont deserve to be here?" i asked sarcastically

"You know thats not what i meant. And whats with the dress?"

"oh-ho so you say Hyomi's dress was NICE and my dress is weird?!" i asked really loudly.

I felt upset and wanted to cry...it was true i didnt belong here but i wanted Dujun to look at me when i wore this dress.....

"FINE!!! i ll leave" i said back as i began to turn around and leave.

"NO!!"he said back as he grabbed my hands

"im meant to say....the skirts too short...Look at how the people looked at you..... -////-" he said shyly.

?!?!

so he frowned at me because my skirt was too short? but Hyomis skirt was way shorter......

did he only care for me? -//////-

woah he's still blushing.

He slowly took off his blazer off and wrapped it around my waist.

"i dont like it when others look at mine" (Dujun)