Giving her a chance?!

Taken: My First Kiss

Who is she? i asked myself.

"Who sits next to you dujun?"asked the girl.

Dujun looked over to me and the girl also looked up to me.

"Hey ^_^ Nice to meet you. why dont we swap seats? You can sit in the spare seat" she said

Still feeling angry about what had happened i screamed "NO!!!!"

The girl looked horrified.

"No... i mean...uh" i mumbled not knowing what i should say.

"Shes my girlfriend and shes not moving." Dujun said as he pulled my arm.

I should be happy right? Dujun is taking my side rather than his ex.........but..........why isnt he looking at me?.........

why is he looking.............at her?

I sat down and tried to pull back my tears. 'They broke up. Nothing to be afraid of' i encouraged myself.

Looking angry she stared at me then smiled "^ ^. Its a pleasure to meet you" then she went back to her seat.

(Class finished and now its lunch time)

I walked with Ji yeon down the hallway towards the cafeteria.

"Ji yeon. Can you tell me whi that hyo mi girl is?" i asked her

"Uh... they just went out for a few weeks. Nothing much" Jiyeon replied as she tried not to make eye contact.

"Please tell me the truth. I .....I want to know"

"(sigh) ok but dont tell Dujun i told you and please dont be upset. Well hyomi was Dujuns first girlfriend and the first person Dujun ever loved. He opened up to her.. But she left Korea and moved to America without telling Dujun and since then......Dujun kind of got......"

"Flirty. Playboy. Jerk. Idiot" i finished Jiyeon's sentence for her.

"Oh im sorry.... I shouldnt have told you. Please dont be upset.

I smiled. "Dont worry im not letting a girl like that steal Dujun away ^_^"

~~~~~~ in the Cafeteria.

I found Dujun, Taemin and Key sitting in the cafeteria and we walked up to them.

"Hey >< sit down ><" Taemin said as he welcomed us.

"Hey~" said a voice. It was Hyom mi. She came up to us and sat opposite of Dujun. Everyone became quiet.

"Its been ages since i sat with you guys right?" she asked.

no one answered. She looked angry but then smiled again

"I remember the time i stole Dujun's first kiss >< he was blushing so har >< he was so cute><" she started saying.

Everyone looked up to her shocked. Even i was. How could she say that? Especially in front of me?!His girlfriend ?!

"Oh and there was the time where we went to the cafe as friends and you confessed to me with a big teddy bear and then you sang to me? You were so cute >< saying ' i love you' and stuff. >< oh how i miss those days" she continued talking while eyeing me.

Really? Dujun confessed first?! He sang for her?!....................He said he loved her.....?

Im starting to feel bad....to feel not confident ......

"So how long have you guys been going out for? Did he say he loves you yet?" she asked with a smile......... a disgusting smile. Even Jiyeon looked disgusted.

"This is our second day..." i said  in a small voice..

"Oh starters?! Excellent i guess i still have a chance  ^ ^"