Time Together

My Girl, Alex

A new story in an alternate world:

My precious

A golden time,  I wish to have with you

My precious

A treasured time, I wish to have with you

 

'I'm running late, he said, he'll be waiting for me,' Alex looked at her watch for the up-tenth time. The plane is about to touch down, there were so many delays, in this trip, that all piled up, and that caused the late arrival of their plane.  

'I hope he is still at the arrival. I hope he is alright, I did not plan for this, he should be resting at home, and not worrying about me like this.  Junho, Junho, baby, I hope you are alright.'

The plane is on its decent, and not long after, it touched down on the airport. And, some people were clapping their hands,  Alex was one of them, clapping her hands, too, 'At last, touch down.' And, as soon as it was okay to take off the seatbelt, she did, and prepared her things, and then took out her bag from the compartment. And, tried to get off the plane as soon as possible, 'I can't let him wait, any longer than he already had, the flight had taken too long as it was.'

She looked for the shortest line in the immigration, but, there were many people in all the counters in that moment, 'gaaahh, of all the time, all this people have to be here, today,' looking at her watch once again, with a sigh, biting her lower lip, in a frown, frustrated. 'can't they move a little faster?' 

There were a few people right in front of here in the line. She felt that they were too slow, and not moving fast enough,and that the immigration officer was taking his time, 'gaaah for all the day to be slow, why is he so slow, can't he move a little faster? Junho, I will be out soon, just a little while longer. This, guy, is just too slow, in my book! gaaah'

And, soon it was her turn at the counter, she gave her passport and documents with a bow of her head,  the officer looked at her and took her documents; bowed his head a little;  then looked at her pasport, shifts through the pages, 'This guy, better move it! Are they looking for wanted people? For all the days, to be on alert, I have to come today! This day, is so frustrating!'

She smiled at the officer, when he looked up at her again. He opened her passport, and gave the stamp on her passport, without smiling, gave back her passport to her, bowed his head a little, she bowed right back, 'Thank goodness, he was fast!' And, she gave a big smile, and got the officer to smile a fraction. But, returned to his serious face, for the next person behind her.

She went to get her luggage, she saw it at once, she went closer, excused her way through, she took it from among the other luggage, and  then pulled it on its wheels, behind her, and headed out to the arrival area. 

As soon as she was out the door, her neck was craning and head  was turning to look for Junho.

Junho was there, not a short distance from her, with a big smile. Eyes looking for her, and meant for only her. 

'Oh. my baby is here, I hope he is okay.'

Alex, with a broad smile on her face, came closer to him. Both smiling at each other, Junho reached out his hand above the barrier, and she placed her hand to his. With his other hand, presented her with flowers, "Welcome home!"

"Oh, They are beautiful! Thank you!"

"I'm so sorry Yeobo, there were so many delays, I could not get here soon enough.  I hope, you did not have to wait."

"It's alright, I was waiting for you, so it was alright."

"Of course, it was not alright!" she frowned at him.

Junho smiled at her, and touched her between the eyebrow with a finger, "Now, stop that, I said it was alright."

She was half smiling, half frowing at him, "You are sure, you are alright?"

"Yes!"

"Sorry, I worry about you, when I am not with you."

Smiling sweetly at her, "It's alright, Yeobo, I like it, when you worry about me."

Smiling broadly at him. She raised her hand, palms up, then moved to get the bag again pulling it behind her, and went around the barrier. They walked looking at each other all the while.

When, she got to him, she took his hand again, squeezed it,  "How is the baby? Is he alright?"

Hand going to his stomach area, "He is just fine, moving around, kicking me."

"Oh. my poor baby," stood on her toes and gave him peck on the check, "you still have a few more months to go."

"People find me cute, and wanted to touch my stomach, but I won't let them."

"What? Someone's harassing you?"

"No! Yeobo! They just find me cute, with your baby."

"Better not let anyone harass you. It's a good thing, you won't let them touch you. You know, I don't like anyone touching you, but me."

"Yeobo! Your voice, hehehehe Of course, I don't like people touching me."

"Good! Let's keep it that way!"

"Yeobo! hehehe Let's go home, I'm hungry. I need to put up my legs, and lie down, I've been sitting or walking here for far too long."

"My poor baby!" her arm going around his waist, "Let's go home, I'll cook something for you."

Hand in hand, they walked out of the airport terminal. People were looking at them, smiling, a view of a husband and wife together.

 

 

Writer's Note:

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY DEAR FREN!!

JUST FOR YOU!