Chapter 4

Broken Heart

 

A/N: sorry for the delay i was caught up in my work..hope you like this chappie.

 

Sang Ki POV:

What a rude girl, I thought and went to the dance studio. I gave my name and checked out any chicks names that interested me. I found one name which intrigued my interests. Better be a rich chick’s name I thought and made my way to the gym.

 

 After my classes were over, I started packing my little books in a not so tidy manner..just when I was about to stand up from my place, I saw the same rude girl poking her head into my class.

 

“Sookie, Chun ah I am off to the dance studio. I enrolled while you were away during lunch. Mi said she also wanted to join me…. So don’t wait up for us.”

 

Did I hear it right..she is in the dance club…I heard her saying so to her friends..so this is going to be sooo damn interesting….

 

“okay geeth, chun said she has some work in the science wing and I am off to the arts club..” said Sookie.

 

Oh so her name is geeth. Hmmm her friends are not bad..they are hot and pretty but hey man I wont lay a finger on taken girls..kinda my rule. Not to break other Guys heart by taking their gals..but I don’t mind breaking chicks heart.. who cares anyway for their heart..

 

Bye unnies, we are going now”. Another girl came into my view. So this must be the gal geeth mentioned..hmmm wats her name..Mi right..

 

“hey geeth what you up to in my class”. I turned to the side where the voice was coming.. my eyes bulged a little as even Chu has known her.

 

“Oh hai Chu, my friends are in your class so I came to meet them. I am going to the dance studio so bye now..”. she said and went off merrily.

 

I am not much of a socializing person. I don’t have siblings either and my parents are quite rich but they are very strict. My only friend in this school was Chu Hua apart from some few seniors I knew from clubbing and partying. I always want to live a very rich life so I target hot chicks with a lot of money.. so a killer playboy am I and I always get what I want. I got along with Chu because she seemed sweet yet a bit like me in wanting whatever she wishes for.

 

“Hey Chu do u know that girl” I asked her.

 

“hmm yeah Sanggie, I bumped into her during lunch..very sweet girl”. I scoffed at Chu’s words.

 

“Oh please she is so rude and so proud”.

 

“Stop judging people by looks, I gotto go now..and its time for your dance practice.”

 

I lit up at the word dance practice where I can start my game to totally piss geeth. I wasn’t into her but I just wanted to piss her totally.

 

Chu was startled at my expression and I could feel a bit of jealousy in her eyes. Wow this cant get interesting I thought and made way towards my locker. I saw geeth standing just two feet away from my locker digging into hers and damn she was alone. I gotto admit that she is very pretty.. I wonder if she is taken.

 

I smirked at the opportunity to piss her when she was alone. I leaned against the wall and waited for her to cross me.

 

Hea Woo’s POV

After meeting my friends, Mi and I parted ways to get our pratice dress from our lockers. I hadn’t noticed someone standing near my locker just two feet apart. Just as I starting walking towards the dance studio, I tripped over someone’s leg. I fell hard on my face. My face was flustered from the fall and I looked up to see who the was to not keep his leg out of people’s way. I never expected the same face which pissed me during lunch.

 

He had a smirk on his face which totally sent me over the edge. I wont usually get worked up so easily but this guy is totally driving me nuts.

 

“Aww sweety did you tri over my leg…am sorry baby for not watching where I kept my leg.”.

 

He cooed and I cringed internally at his voice. I was fuming inside, how dare that jerkface call me sweety. I stood up glaring him down ready to strangle if he ever calls me sweety…

 

“hey geeth aren’t you coming for dance practice..we are going to be late”. I heard Mi calling from the corridor. I just left that and catched up with Mi. I just rubbed my chin which I hit when I fell down.

 

“whats wrong geeth? Waeyo you rubbing your chin? Gwenchana?”

 

I just shook my head at Mi not wanting to worry her over that jerk. My friends were a over protected lot upon each other… LOL

“Nothing Mi just fell down”. I just shrugged the thought off my mind and went happily to the only place which can calm me whatever happens.

 

Sang Ki POV

Bwoh! Wae! I thought she would just explode so that it will make my work easy.. why did it have to be that Mi Cha to spoil my plans. So it has to wait another time…

 

I just knew that the chance to piss her will come soon as I get to meet her in the dance studio.

 

“Hey babe so you dance ah!!!”. It was more of a statement than a question.

 

“I cant wait to see you dancing for me”. She just stared at me in the mirror. I just got close to her ears blowing a hot breath and whispered, “so start workin up your for me”.

 

I saw her shivering at my closeness and chuckled at her priceless expression. I could see that she was fuming inside but she calmed herself as the tutor came in. I admit that she was very good in dance as I peeked at her during practice. I had the privilege to sit during practices as I knew the tutor guy very well from the club I went last week. I can dance whenever I want so I watched her from the back without her noticing.

 

“Hey Hea Woo, you should move your legs like this”.

 

I heard my friend talking to a girl who intrigued my interests. My jaw literally dropped when that girl turned around. It was  none other than geeth.. that realization almost made me slip from my place. This has been the most lucky day ever. The girl I wanted to know…the girl I want to totally piss off are the same..

 

After practice was over, I saw her walking towards her house in a direction totally in a opposite direction from mine.

 

“hey Hea Woo is your real name right?”

 

I saw her turning her head towards the person who called out her name. I can see that she was totally pissed at even my voice. She gave me a what the you want now look. She just turned ahead and started walking towards her house.

 

“ hey you haven’t answered my question”. I caught up with her and stood in front of her. She was a little short just reaching up to my shoulders only so I was towering over her.

 

She glared at me and said, “ What jerkface!! Why should I answer you?”

 

“you really want to know why!!!. I smirked at her eyes full of anger…

 

“Because I am going to be your boyfriend from now on”. With that I kissed her cheek..” bye babe sleep well really first day of high school cant get so excited..

Thanks for agreeing to be my girlfriend.. c u tomorrow lovely”

 

With that I walked away before she could hit me. I went a few steps ahead but turned around to see what her reaction was. I saw her touching the place where I kissed and she was really cute standing there dumbfounded. I pumped my fist in the air at my first victory.

 

Hea Woo’s POV:

I was walking home after biding goodbye to Mi and let my thoughts wander to all the incidents that happened today. I never had such a interesting first day in school over all these years. I gotto meet Chu and that jerkface..yes I had named him jerkface as he pissed me totally.

 

I was surprised at finding him in the dance studio. I thought that he wouldn’t bother me after that lunch accident but I was wrong. He came right up behind me and whispered in my ear. I cant wait to see you dancing for me so start workin up your for me. I slightly blushed at the remark now but I was totally angry when I was in dance practice. Luck was playing on his part I suppose because if it hadn’t been for the tutor he would have been ended up at least with a bump on his head.

 

I snapped out from my thoughts when I heard that irritating voice calling out my full name.

 

“hey Hea Woo is your real name right?”

 

I turned around already pissed at  his voice and gave him a what the you want now look.

 

“Why the hell dumbo I should answer you?”  

 

“you really want to know why!!!. I smirked at her eyes full of anger…

 

I was totally oblivious to what happened next. It was all over in the blink of an eye before I could process everything that happened.

 

“Because I am going to be your boyfriend from now on”. And with that he kissed my cheek and went off. I was standing rooted to that place wishing that my eyes would not bulge out of my sockets. I touched my cheek where he kissed and it was burning like fire at my finger tips. I felt myself shivering at the thought…oh my that stupid dumb rascal stole my first kiss…argghhhh I am so going to kill him tomorrow in school. I kicked the dirt and ruffled my hair in frustration. I did not notice a pair of eyes watching me from afar chuckling at my reactions.

 

I reached my home and plopped down on my bed. I went downstairs after changing my clothes and I found my mom setting up our dinner. My father would turn up very late at night around eleven so I never get to see him most of the evenings but I understood his work. I had my dinner and went upstairs to do my homework. Can you believe homework on the very first day…I finished my home work and packed my bag for tomorrow’s school.

 

I head to my dance room..yeah I got one of our extra rooms turned into a dance room with mirrors and a fully equipped sound system. I was so passionate about dance that my day is never complete without coming to this place of bliss..

 

I put on the music and started dancing to SNSD’s tell me your wish.. I felt myself in heaven when I danced my heart out.

 

I am grateful to my parents forever for forcing me to dance classes when I was little. It had been my mom’s dream to learn dance but she couldn’t because of certain reasons she never told me. As I grew up my passion for dance also grew up into a big bubble…

 

I danced for a little more time and headed my way towards my comfy bed. I jumped on my bed and settled myself in the covers. I closed my eyes and let my thoughts wander to one particular incident…

 

His lips on my cheek…and with that I drifted off to dreamland..

****************************************************************************************************************

Note: thank you all for not losing hope on me. do comment and let me know ur like and dislikes abt this story. if you want any changes too do tell me i am glad to do so..

pls do comment my silent readers..

thank u again for being patient...tell me if you like the story so far..