Chapter 2

Broken Heart

 

A/N: a long chappie ahead...do comment my silent readers..let me know your thoughts "puppy eyes"

 

Hea Woo POV

I woke up from my bed and made way to my bathroom to get ready to school. I dressed myself  and braided my hair hoped downstairs and took my seat in the dining table. My eyes soon  lit up at the smell of pancakes and maple syrup. I took a bite and moaned as the maple syrup hit my tongue.

“Hmmmm…so so so delicious”….I enjoyed the taste and moaned for every bite of my pancake..it was pure bliss.. I heard a chuckle from my mother as she set down my glss of milk.

“Sorry to wake from your eating heaven geeth but if you dopnt start for your school now your are going to be late”. I snapped out of my little bubble and gobbled up my food so that I wont be late.

I heard my appa laughing at my state and ruffled my hair. I gave him a cute pout and whined..”appa stop making fun of me. Aish now you have made my hair messy”. He gave a chuckle and said “ aww..your are so cute..dont choke on your food”. I straitened out my hair and bid goodbyes to them and left my house with my bag and put on my headset.

I grinned like a total idiot when I heard the song and started humming along with it.

* SHINee Lucifer*

Soomeul gotdo chatji mothae naneun piharyeogo aesseo bwado
Geobujocha hal su eopneun
nege gadhyeobeorin na

Sarangieotdamyeon jeongmal saranghaetdeon georamyeon naege ireojineun mala
Her whisper is the lucifer

The Lucifer

****

I started walking towards my school which is a good ten minutes walk. Again my thoughts wandered back to my painful moments. Arrghh..why did I have to be so blind?

Chu said that she had proposed to Sang ki and that they were in love. Sang ki had also asked her to keep it a secret and not tell anyone. I chuckled at my own stupidity because it was the same day that Sang ki had proposed to me. If it hadn’t been for my friend chun ah I would not have known about their game. I shuddered at the thought of Sang ki and Chu being together. I was disgusted at myself for losing my first kiss to that bastard. I turned around the last corner ans saw my best buds waiting near the gate for me.

Its been our routine to meet before we catch up with our classes. I spooted them and waved my hands and called Sookie.” Sookie…Chun ah…Mi Cha…they brightened as soon as they saw me. I had only few steps to reach them when suddenly out of nowhere Sang ki popped out and caught hold of my wrist. My face hardened as soon as I saw him.

“Let go of me”

“No I wont let go of me until you have listened to my part of Chu's  story”

“hey don’t you understand me you freak,I said let go of me

“Please let me talk for five minutes please please. I wont let you go until you hear me out”

I found the whole situation hilarious. I gave him so so many five minutes but that would become like a whole day making me to ditch school. Luckily I had my friend Mi Cha to cover for me in class. “I know how long your five minutes will be. Now please let go of my wrist”.

“Please geeth listen to me. You have caught the whole situation wrong. I denied her love when she told me. But she told me that she wanted to be friends with me. I never gave hope or hint about love to her at all. I am just friends with her and we study together by sharing notes that’s all there is nothing else between us. She is lying for God’s sake please believe me geeth”.

I twisted my wrist out of his hold with much difficulty. If only eyes can kill, he would have been so dead by this time. How can he lie again and so fed up with his lies. I think he has lost count of  the lies he told and for two months he had messed himself with his own lies. I wanted to give him a taste of his own medicine “anger”.

“How dare you touch me? I don’t know you stupid. Do you think that I will be so dumb to believe your lies this time. Think of what you told me last time. I think you are messing up your own lies.” There was so much srcarcism in my voice I myself was surprised. I had never felt so angered in my life. The voice which was soo sweet for me two months ago was like poison for me now.

“You thought  I would never get angry when I found about your secret. You want me to believe your word again? If I hadn’t known about this now, I would have been blind for the rest of my life. After graduation I wouldn’t even have the slightest idea about you cheating with many gals and would have married you without knowledge about your cheating. It would have made me the dumbest of dumb person in this whole world. Get lost and never show your ing face again to me because I don’t think I can control my hand when you face me again. Let go of me and leave me alone.

 

Sang Ki POV

“Let go of me and leave me alone.” And with that she stormed off. Why the hell is she not believing me. I had many girls proposing to me but I had chosen her because she was very filthy rich. I had asked Chu to keep shut so that Hea Woo would not get any suspicious. Never did I imagine that my secret will be leaked out. If only I had been a little careful, I would have gotten all the money from her. I would have left town making these es crying over me heart broken.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the bell ringing and made my way towards my class in the crowd. I entered my class and saw Chu gazing out the windows. As soon as I entered she shifted her eyes on me and held my gaze for a while with an unreadable expression. She averted her gaze as the teacher entered the class.

I let my thoughts wander as my teacher started blabbering on and on about some nonsense. I made my criminal mind into action to think of the lies to tell Hea to make her fall for me again.

I so had to make her suffer again because she had insulted me in front of the whole school. I will make her payback for all the sufferings I had to face.

“Be patient Sang Ki..be patient..just act innocent and bear all the pain for now. Time will come soon so that you can lash out revenge on her”.

 

******************************************************

Author’s note: Hey guys..my second chapter.hope you are able to understand how the situation between Hea Woo and Sang ki. I am going to flashbacks for a while so that you will know what had happened in the past two years and why the soft cheerful Hea Woo is now all raging with anger in the present.

Please do comment and let me know things you like and don’t like.