Chapter 1

Broken Heart

 

Narrator’s POV

Why is a heart break so painful?

It had been almost two months after geeth’s heart break. She had been in love with Sang Ki for two years. Only recently she had come to known about her boyfriend cheating behind her. Her friends were responsible for saving her from that cheat.

After that incident she locked herself in her room, became quiet and cried herself to sleep. She was such a sweet girl that she put on a fake smile for her parents to stop worrying about her as her parents knew about her break up. But she wasn’t able to hide herself from her friends.

 

Hea Woo POV

Why do I have to go to that damn school. Hell with that ing Sang Ki who made my life miserable. How foolish I was to believe his every word. I had been so sincere..is my love a waste.

After I knew about Sanggie and Chu’s secret I was devastated. He had told me that they were classmates and that they were sharing notes and studying together. But they had been in love for these two years in secret making me a and I so so  believed him.

The truth had slapped me in my face by my friends…. without them I would have never known the truth and I would have been completely oblivious to the situation for my entire life.

Aish!!!! am a *pabo* *idiot* I had been soo dumb and vulnerable that he took advantage.

It wasn’t until a big drop of tear hit my hand, I realized I was crying and the realization made me to cry harder. Just then,

*knock*knock*

I wiped my tears and put on a fake smile and opened the door to find my mom with a worried look on her face. “Geethu honey, please stop worrying and crying over that jerk who is not worth of your love”. My mom’s words were indeed true but it was hard to forget my first true love immediately.

“Arasseo omma and mianhe for making you worried”. My mother caressed my cheek with her fingers and kissed on my forehead.

“Now now baby don’t stay up late, sleep well and good night”. I let out a breath that I hadn’t known I was holding until my left.

That night as usual I cried myself to sleep. The next morning I woke up to my phone ringing on my night stand. I did not check the caller id.

“Yoboseoyo”

“Good morning, its me sookie”

“Hmmm tell sookie”

“You know you are a pabo for crying over that stupid, and I bet you cried yourself to sleep”  said Sookie with a harsh voice.

I winced at  her harsh voice “neh, mianheyo, I wont do it next time. Its hard to forget immediately because I get to see him every freaking day in school”.

“I know sweety, just called as I was worried. Now you get ready to scholl arasseo and we will meet there”

“Hmmm, okay. Bye and Sookie thanks for being there always”

“Pabo, okay bye”

*************************************************************************************************

 

Author's Note: This is my first chapter. Please do comment on how it was guys. Your comments will boost me up in writing better chapters. Please comment and subscribe. 

Oh my god this chapter really isnt it

And am really sorry if this chapter . I will put up another chapter on how Geeth’s present school life is before going back to her flashback.