At the Beach

I Like You and Love You

Throughout the car ride, all three of you were chatting happily away as the time flies by! 

"We're here!" Won Ho shouted excitedly.

You got out of the automobile and grabbed your belongings to head towards the beach. Suzy couldn't hide her excitement and held onto your hand and Won Ho's hand and ran to the destination. You all found a place to place the towels and then you all went to the water. 

"This is so refreshing right Krystal?" Suzy asked walking along with you.

"Sure is unnieeeeeeeee!~" You replied in a cute voice.

Won Ho just ran and jumped in the water, coming back up showing his muscular body. You and Suzy took off the loose shirts and showed off the bikini bodies. Won Ho stood there in a "checking out female bodies look."

"AHEM! HONEY EYE CONTACT HERE!" You scold while pointing at your eyes.

But you noticed that he was staring at Suzy for a long time. You became curious about their current relationship but you let it slide because you wanted to enjoy the time staring at the beauty of the ocean.

"Oh.. h..h...hh.. well.. I ... WOW.. uhmmm.. ANYWAYS!" Won Ho stuttered without saying much decent words. 

You giggled at his comment, while Suzy ran to Won Ho splashing water at him. After 30 seconds, they started to have a splashing water fight. You started to experience dejavu  because you and Won Ho did the same situation before. You watched them splash water at each other while seeing their smiley faces, since you felt left out you observed the ocean and the blue sky.

After they were done splashing water at each other, they came running to you.

"Hey kiddo, why didn't you join in the fight? Aren't the master of splashing?" Won Ho asked with a wink at the end.

"Uhmmm... well it didn't feel right to just burge in and start laughing while someone got salt water in their eye" You replied with a nerd face.

"Got a point!" Suzy commented with a smile.

Just then, your cell phone beeped indicating you had a incoming message. You reached in your beach bag to grab your cell and realized it was your mother.  

The message said: "Krystal, tomorrow evening we will have dinner with my friend's family. Wear something nice! By the way, I made dinner!"

You replied to the message: Okay! Thank you and I'll visit the mall tomorrow."

You placed your phone away, and grabbed your belongings and made your way to the bus. You felt left out and so, you decided to leave without saying goodbye. You went in the bus and sat on an empty seat. You felt hurt and depressed that Won Ho hadn't talked to you much. You later on got out your itouch and listened to music. When it was your stop, you got off and accidentally tripped on the steps of the stairs. Luckily, there was a male that caught you.

"Are you okay?" The stranger asked in concern. 

"Yes, and thank you." You replied while feeling embrarrassed at the silly accident. 

Then the stranger took his leave, and you did too.