Let's hit the mall!

I Like You and Love You

RINNNGG! 

Your alarm woke you up at 10 AM in the morning. You made your way to the bathroom and picked out your clothes. You soon finished getting ready, and made your way to the kitchen. You made yourself pancakes and a fruit salad to start off your day! After you washed the dishes, you texted Suzy if she wanted to hang with you at the mall. But she rejected the offer because she needed to look after her little brother. You pouted and tried texting Won Ho if he could accompany you. But he rejected the offer because he needed to do house chores. You pouted yet again with a sigh of disappointment. 

YOUR OUTFIT: 

"Aigoooooo! I'm such a loner!" You said to yourself as you blew away your bangs.

​With a new mindset, you took the bus to travel to the mall. As soon as you got off the bus, your cell phone made a beep sound indicating a incoming message. You opened the message to read, and it was from your beloved mother. A smile curved on your face automatically. 

​Your mother: "Krystal dear! Are you shopping at the mall? Buy a nice outfit! I'll see you when you get home!" 

​Your reply: "Yes I am! I will! And alright! Please make me food!"

Your mother: "Alright!"

​You placed your cell phone back inside your bag. As you walked through the mall, you found many pretty clothing! Since you wanted to compare stores, you decided to walk in any store that sell clothing your style. In the end, you finally found an outfit just for you! As you walked out of the store after your purchase, you saw two familiar people in the distance. You walked a little closer and realized it was Suzy and Won Ho. They were acting as lovers, and you just looked with a stunned expression. You felt hurt and depressed, and walked out the mall and traveled back home. 

OUTFIT YOU BOUGHT: 

As you sat on the bus, your vision started to become a blur because tears were forming in your eyes. You freely let them drop and you started to lay your head on the glass window of the bus. As the bus was getting close to your stop, you started to make your way to the stairs. You were blank as ever and slipped but luckily someone caught you by the waist. You and the stranger made eye contact, he realized you had tears in your eyes. You quickly left without a word while you wiped away the tears fallen on your face. When you reached the front door of your home, you shook your head and placed a smile on your face. You didn't want your mother to worry.

"Mommy! I'm home!" You shouted with a smile.

Your mother rushed out of the kitchen as she heard your arrival.

"Omo! Honey, what did you purchase?" Your mother asked you with excitement.

You took the outfit of the shopping bag and showed your mother.

"You have such good taste in clothes!" Your mother praised your fashion sense with a thumbs up!

"Well I got my good taste from you!" You replied with a laugh.

"Krystal, I made lasagna for dinner! Let's go eat!" Your mother suggested while standing up.

​You nodded eagerly like a child to reply. You and your mother ate dinner with happy conversations. All you could see and hear are smiles and laughter. After dinner, you helped your mother wash the dishes and clean the table. 

"Krystal dear, I'm going to head upstairs to my room to watch my drama now! Goodnight!" Your mother kissed you on the cheek and you did also.

"Alright mommy, I'm going to head upstairs to my room to listen to my music! Goodnight!" You replied similar like her with a smile.

​You grabbed your ipod and played music. You led on your bed with music in your ears. You started to cry for a short while because you didn't want your eyes to be puffy for tomorrow's dinner. With many thoughts in your mind, you started to drift asleep...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MESSAGE FROM AUTHOR: I'm going to start writing the P.O.V for the characters in this asianfanfic! : )