Before the Summer Started.

I Like You and Love You

Only one more week left of school...

As you closed up your textbook, the bell rang for dismissal. Your best friend, Suzy went inside the classroom to find you! As she spotted you, she excitingly approached you while helping you pack up. 

"Hello Krystal!" Suzy greeted (Krystal is your name)

"Hello Unnie!" You greeted back.

"During history class, I thought about what we should do afterschool. And so, I thought maybe we should go to beach! Since it is Friday, let's take things easy and chill together. I already invited your "boo-boo" to come along as well, so you can't say no right?" Suzy asked while winking.

"Of course I can't object this offer made by you unnie, but where's Won Ho?" You asked.

"I told him earlier. He said he would go back to his house afterschool to get ready. OU! And he said he'll pick us up with his car." Suzy replied happily.

"I see, you should get going unnie! I'll meet you later!" You suggested with a kind smile.

"Alright Krystal! See you!" Suzy ran out the classroom while waving at the same time. 

A small smile appeared on your pale face. You were excited about the fact of seeing your boyfriend since you never saw him for a few days because he was studying for his exams. You started to head home packing up items in your vintage beach bag, you must say you always had a good eye for fashion. Since your parents were busy working, you wrote "Daddy & Mommy I'm going to the beach with Suzy and Won Ho. Call me when you guys get home! I love you! Sincerely, your cheerful daughter." You locked the house door and heard the honking of your boyfriend's car.

HONK HONK!

You turned around to seek eye contact with Won Ho, but you already saw Suzy in the car with him. Since you always think in your mind, you thought "why did he pick Suzy up first then me? Suzy lived closer to the beach..." You stopped your thoughts and waved at them. (You tend to always think of people's actions and question them)

"Hey hunnieee! Sit in the front!" Won Ho patted the seat next to him.

You responded by smiling at him. Won Ho went closer to you and gave you a peak on the cheek. You questioned in your mind, "Usually he would give me warm kisses on the cheek, now all I get is a peak on the cheek? Did I do something wrong, but it doesn't seem like it.."

You went closer to him and gave him a peak on the cheek in return. As you looked in the mirror in the car, you saw Suzy's eyes uncomfortable.

"Sorry unnie! Didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable, mianhae." You apologized to Suzy.

"Krystal, it's okay! I got used to it already." Suzy replied.

You felt relieved with her words because you didn't like your best friend to feel that way.

"Let's go ladies!" Won Ho shouted as he started to head to the beach.