The break up.

Well that was unexpected!

 

I was sitting on the couch comforting the sobbing B.A.P's MaknaeZelo and his girlfriend had just broken up and he ran straight for our apartment as always. My band Perfect mess was paired with the rookie band to teach them new things and to give them people to look up to. I was the second youngest of the group. My baby Katy was the maknae. I always wondered why Zelo would always come to me for advice or comfort when he was upset. I always thought the maknaes got along better but for some reason, he would always come to me. 

I rubbed his back reassuringly as he just sobbed away. 

"What happened sweetie?" I whispered into his ear as he nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck as he continued to sob. I sighed when I didn't get an answer from him and continued to rub his back before he opened his  mouth to speak again.

"We broke up and-" 
"I know, I know sweetie, don't worry everything will be fin-" 

"BUT IT WON'T!" He shouted as he pushed himself off me. I just looked at him dumbfounded.

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! I'M NOT CRYING BECAUSE OF THE BREAK UP! INFACT! I WAS THE ONE WHO DUMPED HER!" He blurted out.

"But...why? I thought you were happy with that relationship?" I asked, Still a bit taken back from Zelo's previous outburst.

"I WAS! UNTIL I ME YOU! THEN MY HEAD AND STOMACH AND HEART WERE ALWAYS ACTING UP WHENEVER YOU CAME NEAR ME! MY HEART WOULD FEEL LIKE IT WAS ABOUT TO EXPLODE! MY STOMACH FELT LIKE A JAR OF BUTTERFLIES! MY HEAD SPUN EVERY TIME YOU KISSED MY FOREHEAD  TO WISH ME GOOD LUCK! DON'T YOU GET IT AT ALL?!?!" Zelo yelled which actually freaked me out. Zelo was always the happy hyper one and I was struck how he had turned so quickly.

I shook my head at him.

"I-" He began.

"I-i like you..." His words trailed off as he looked at the floor. 
"I'll go now. I understand if you never want to speak to me again." He said as he headed for the door before I puled him back and caught his lips with mine. 

I pulled away and stared into his eyes. 

"I like you too!" I grinned as I glomped him to the floor.

We sat there for a while before we heard the door slam open. Katy and Gongchan stood there holding hands, as well as the rest of B.A.P. and Perfect mess too. 

"YAY OUR PLAN WORKED!" They shouted in unison as they all hi five'd eachother.

"Wait..... You guys planned this." I asked, shocked that Katy could even pull something like this off.

"Well of course! We all did! Why do you think we took so long to get food. The Chinese restaurant is only  down the road!" Katy replied grinning like an idiot.

I looked at Zelo and he just kissed my nose. 

"I love you." He said with a smile.

"I love too Zelo." I said happily.