Dongwoo

Infinite Scenarios - When he gets jealous because he thinks your getting to close to another member.

 

‘Right Dongwoo you can let me go now’ You said trying to wriggle out from his grasp. He just held you tighter to prevent you from moving.

‘No I don’t want to’ He giggled.

‘But I can’t b-breathe’ You huffed hoping he would loosen up. He shook his head and started kissing you all over your face. You started laughing at his childish-ness.

‘No Dongwoo it tickles. Stop. Stop it or I will hurt you’ You threatened making him burst into more laughter. He was so dorky but that’s what you loved about him. He was playful and fun and he had way too much energy for a 22 year old. You kicked your legs in an attempt to break free. It didn’t work so you resorted to physical harm. You bit down on his shoulder just enough to spark a reaction.

‘YAAAH!!!’ He screamed immediately letting go. All you could do was laugh at his dilemma.

‘I wasn’t joking when I said I’d hurt you’ You said in an I-told-you-so manner. He pouted and sat down quietly on the couch. You slumped next to him and kissed the spot where you had just inflicted pain on him.

‘There it’s all better now’ You smiled. He tried to keep a straight face but he couldn’t resist your adorable expression. He gave you one of those creepy but insanely cute grins of his and kissed your forehead.

‘YAH! How the hell do you work this thing?’ Sunggyu shouted from the kitchen. You rolled your eyes and got up off the couch, Dongwoo tagging behind you. Sunggyu was stood next to the stove with a tin opener in his hand. You laughed at him and he turned around and stuck his tongue out at you.

‘Come here let me do it’ You said snatching the tin opener out of his hands, ‘It’s electric so you don’t even have to do anything. Just place it on the tin like this and press this button and it does it for you. You’re just as useless as you were in High School Gyu seriously’ You stated while laughing.

‘Yah! I wasn’t useless in High School’ He defended.

‘Oh really Gyu? The reason we started talking was because you couldn’t get your locker open and I had to do it for you’ You explained. He thought for a bit and started laughing.

‘Oh yeah’ He said through laughs, ‘Ahh but you still love me right?’ He said and put an arm around you.

‘Of course I do Gyu’ You smiled and patted him on the back.

‘YAH!!! Sunggyu get your own girl’ Dongwoo yelled pulling you away from him and holding you in a tight grip just like before. You laughed at his antics.

‘Aww is my Dino getting jealous’ You teased causing Sunggyu to chuckle too. Dongwoo gave Sunggyu the evilest evils possible, which made you laugh even more.

‘Calm down Dongwoo I’m not gonna steal her away from you’ He explained.

‘Yeah why would I go from an energetic maniac to a grandpa that sleeps all day’ You reassured.

‘YAH’ Sunggyu shouted making you and Dongwoo break out into another laughing fit.