Hoya

Infinite Scenarios - When he gets jealous because he thinks your getting to close to another member.

 

 

You knocked and entered the practice room. Dongwoo sat on the floor with that big cheesy grin plastered on his face. You were meeting Hoya here because he wanted to show you a dance he’d been working on. He told you Dongwoo would be there because he was helping his so this wasn’t a surprise.

‘Hey Dongwoo-ah, Where’s Hoya?’ You asked with a smile.

‘Ah he’s just with manager-hyung’ He replied still with that cheesy grin on his face. You sat down next to him and handed him a drink and a snack. ‘Thank you ___________-ah’ He said taking a bite out of his food. You smiled in response and got out your snack.

It had been a good 30 minutes since you arrived and Hoya was still not back.

‘How long is he taking’ You sighed in boredom. Dongwoo looked at his watch.

‘I dunno but we need to do something to pass the time’ He stated. He smiled as an idea popped into his head. ‘Well seeing as were in a dance studio shall we dance’ He said standing up and holding out his hand to you.

‘Smart idea’ You laughed grabbing his hand. He pulled you to your feet and then went to the computer to play some music, Infinite of course.

‘Come on I’ll teach you the Scorpion Dance’ He said. You looked at him with an are-you-freaking-serious expression.

‘What!?! That’s like the hardest dance ever’ You whined. He laughed.

‘Come on __________-ah if I can do it you can’ You scoffed at him.

‘Dongwoo there are many reasons why what you just said was stupid. Here’s two; Number 1 you’re a guy and you’re a lot stronger than me, Number 2 you’re a dancing machine, you can do any dance’ You explained. He just laughed again and shook his head.

‘I will never underestimate a girl. Especially you. I’ve felt your punches and damn they’re no soft’ He stated.

‘Meh fair point’ You gave in and let him teach you. You lay face down on the floor and looked up at him. ‘Now what?’ You asked and he smiled.

‘Right put your chin and chest down’ He ordered pushing your chest down. It was so uncomfortable you wondered how the guys did it all the time. ‘Now lift your leg up to about here’ He said pulling your leg up.

‘YAH! Dongwoo you could have warned me’ You shouted slapping his leg.

‘OUCH!! See what I mean your so heavy handed’ He yelled back at you. You started giggling and Dongwoo soon followed.

‘What are you doing?’ Someone called from the door. Voice laced with what seemed to be jealousy. You and Dongwoo looked up to find Hoya stood there with a blank face. Dongwoo dropped your leg down.

‘YAH!’ You shouted hitting his leg yet again.

‘Oww! Again with the heavy handed-ness’ He said rubbing his leg. You both started laughing again. Hoya cleared his throat as if waiting for a response. You got up off the floor and walked over to him.

‘He was teaching me the Scorpion Dance but as you can tell he’s not a very good teacher’ You explained emphasizing the last part.

‘Hey’ He shouted glaring at you. You stuck your tongue out at him and turned towards Hoya who had the same blank expression on his face.

‘So are you gonna show me your totally awesome dance’ Hoya looked at you and picked his bag up off the floor.

‘Maybe next time yeah’ He said and left the room. You stared at the spot in which your boyfriend had just occupied. You didn’t know whether to be angry or upset that he had made you wait all this time for nothing. Deciding it was more anger you felt you stormed after him. You grabbed his shoulder and spun him around.

‘Are you freaking kidding me right now? You make me wait ages for absolutely nothing and you don’t even bother to explain yourself’ You shouted in his face. 

‘Me explain myself? You’re the one fooling around with Dongwoo getting all close to him’ He yelled back. You stared at him in disbelief.

‘So now I’m not allowed to have fun with my FRIENDS. I’ve got to only talk and associate with you. Is that what you’re saying?’ You screamed completely annoyed at what he had just said to you.

‘Not when you act like that’ He replied. You pinched the bridge of your nose and took a deep breath.

‘Act like what? He was teaching me a dance. I wasn’t acting like anything’ He was about to argue back when you silenced him. ‘I’m not arguing anymore Hoya’ You threw you arms up in surrender and began to walk away.

‘Wait ________-a I’m sor-‘ He tried to speak but you cut him off.

‘Save it for someone who cares. You can call me when you stop being so jealous’ You stated calmly and with that you left leaving Hoya stood there alone.