I'm not a Monster

Look What You’ve Done To Me [I’m not a Monster!]

 

 

 

 

“Congratulations! Now Mr. Dong Youngbae and Ms. Park Sandara are officially engaged to one another. Colleagues, Cheers!”

“CHEERS!”

Applauses were instantly heard after the crowd sipped their drinks and congratulated the newly engaged couple at the stage. The future groom smiled cheerfully while intertwining his left hand into his prospective spouse’s right hand. They possessed this everlasting happiness within their aura at that moment. No one can deny the fact that these young birds are perfectly made just for each other.

The invited guests were busy having their time chit-chatting to some acquaintances while the couple was also busy teasing each other at the table where they ate. The sweetness they had made everybody jealous and complimented them as well.

“Yah! Dong Youngbae…If you won’t stop smiling like that…I’ll ruin your suit!” threatened teasingly by Dara. Taeyang’s grin went even wider and hugged his beloved partner. Dara hugged him back and smiled contentedly.

“I can’t help it my love, I’m beyond happy today.” He replied.

“Eh? Well, wait until we’ll get officially married. I don’t even know how will I control myself not to go crazy around and boast it to my friends!” She said gleefully. They both laughed loudly like kids. Their friends chuckled at the sight.

Taeyang pulled away from the hug and looked at Dara. He smiled genuinely again after witnessing the breathtaking figure of his one and only precious. Dara laughed and pinched the cheeks of Taeyang as if he was some kind of a plush stuff toy. Taeyang pouted.

“Omo So cute my love! You’re like a cutie kid!” She chirped happily.

“Look who’s talking Noona my love.” He teased back.

“Stop calling me Noona! It makes me feels so freaking old. Aigoo.”

“Ahaha! My bad, I just wanna make fun of you because you obviously started it first my love.”

“Aigoo such a bad bad boy Youuu!”

“But you love me.”

“Yes I really do, I love you so much Taeyang-ah.”

“I love you more! Promise me you will be my one and only as I am to you too.”

“I promise.”

The couple, once again, playfully pinched and teased each other. Aware of their colleagues that were facepalming themselves, they could only go on with their loving behaviors.

“They’re still like that? They should really act formal right now. It has been 5 years already.” Dara’s friend commented before giggling and raised her DSLR to capture the two childish couple. Just as she clicked, the flash made its way through the direction of the wonderful couple.

Or so they thought.

 

 

------------

 

That was month ago, sitting here in front of my desk and scanning every page of the booklet I have in hand is what I’m currently doing. I even scrutinized the written words in every page just to be sure if I’ve checked it all before proceeding to the other. This makes me dizzy but I have to do it. Making it perfect is a must.

By the time I got to check the last name in the list, the door of my room gently opened and revealed my Fiancée with a tray of food in her precious hands. I smiled immediately after the delicious smell of the food itself came to my senses.

“Busy much my love? Serving you my specialty and your favorite as well.”

“I’m almost done.” I replied and raised my head to meet my lovers’ beautiful face with the food.

“Oh, that’s a disappointment. You see, my specialty here can’t wait and should not be cold in less than a minute?”

I chuckled at her expression of pouting before closing the booklet and placed it at the table. I left it there and proceed to my pouting lover, slowly kissed her forehead. She smiled and lifts the tray in order for me to take it. And I did.

“So you wanna be the cook now?” I asked in between of munching the delicious recipe.

“Hahaha! What do you mean now? I’ve always been the cook here. Why? Don’t you like it?”

“It’s not that. I should really help you but you won’t let me. I feel like I’ll be a horrible husband to you.”

“Aigoo Taeyangie, I just wanted to serve you everyday I’m being with you and no, you won’t be a horrible husband to me.”

“But I want to serve you too my love. You deserve anything in this world.”

“Now now, just finish eating first before we talk. Ok?”

I nodded and she smiled again. In this world, I will never get sick of her smile. The way she treated, served and mostly love me. Glad to know that we already sent the invitations for our nearly wedding. Checking those in my booklet is tiring too huh. I just realized we invited many people.

She must have felt tired too after choosing what design of the wedding dress she should wear, what recipes, cake and even the honeymoon place. She suggested doing it all, of course with my agreement. I really felt useless but then she said I shouldn’t be.

Besides, she asked me a favor to just check those invitations if it was sent perfectly and yes it did. Still, I prefer doing things like traveling around to confirm the places we reserve and stuff than checking all day in my desk. Anyway, it’s my lover’s request so I’ll not hesitate to grant it.

 

 

------------

 

Weeks have passed and we’re excited to be tied officially in God’s and people’s eyes. This is like a dream that’s too good to be true. A fantasy? No. A fairytale? Guess not. It’s reality. And that just come to those people who are destined to be. I never felt so lucky in my life. I love her so much that I can do anything for her.

Anything.

“Taeyangie?” Her voice interrupted my thoughts and I quickly looked at her at my side.

“Oh, What is it?”

“You are recently spacing a lot. Is there something wrong?”

“Of course there isn’t. I just can’t wait for the big event of our life to come. Right darling?”

“. . .”

Wait. Why isn’t she answering? Did I just say something wrong? Huh? What’s going on? I can’t even think what to react? Or what to do next? How come we’re so awkward? I slowly observe her. She lowered her head and just stared at the floor of the park.

You guessed it right, we’re in the park. Sitting in the bench as we decided to stroll and have fun together 3 hours ago. But how come she’s upset? I can’t remember telling lies? Or mentioning something. What’s the problem here? We never argue or fight. Never.

“Hey, What’s the matter? Did I do something wrong?” I said concern while trying to face her to me but she just continued to grip on her knees and gazed down. I can’t understand what’s happening in here.

“Did I say something stupid and foolish? If yes please nod. I’m sorry for anything. Please don’t be mad at me. I love you.” That’s the most sincere words that came out of my mouth and I could feel my heart clenched at the sight. I can’t help tearing apart in the inside. She won’t talk to me?

“Please. Forgive me if I did something. Just tell me what it is.” I begged and hugged her tightly. She stayed silent and I could hear heavy sigh from her. I’m not sure what to do.

“Please…my love.

“Dahahaha! What do you mean sorry? You silly Taeyangie! I’m not mad at you and I’ll never be. Remember that. I love you so much. Anyways! Let’s keep going. We really need to finish important things and as you said it, our wedding day is fast approaching. I’m overly excited!” She suddenly blabbered so fast that I was too shock to reply.

What’s with the sudden attitude? She stood up and held out her hand. Gesturing me to take it and off we should go. I silently stared at her face. Like there’s nothing wrong in her. She always keeps that smile of hers. The one I couldn’t live without seeing it.

Did I miss something? I can’t remember anything at all. Am I stupid? Going insane? Or born again in this current state? It seems that something gone wrong between us. This is not what I want.

“Hey? Aigoo my love. I can already feel the numbness in my arm. Come on.” She whined sweetly while staring back at me. I started to frown.

“What’s the problem Taeyangie?”

No. There is nothing wrong at all. I should stop thinking stupid things and get some rest. Maybe this is just some stress in my work. Yes, that would be it.

“Nothing. I’m sorry I’ve got you worried.” I smiled and held her hand before standing up. She giggled and kissed my left cheek. As I thought, she’s always the sweet one. I’m looking forward to our wedding day.

Which I thought would…

Happen.

 

------------

 

“Your son is the sweetest thing on earth!” Dara’s Mom commented while talking to my Mother. Our in-laws are having the strangest conversation in the living room. Not to be rude but they won’t stop repeating those remarks about us and the upcoming wedding.

Seriously? I’m not sick of it. It just that, is it normal to repeat what you already know? Or stating the obvious? I might be insane. I don’t wanna think about it either. Give me a break.

Knocks echoed into the room as I slowly sat up. I’ve been out of myself lately and it became worse. I can’t stop thinking about what happen at the park that time. I just can’t get it out of my head. I’m desperate to find what the reason and problem is.

“Honey? Are you alright now?”

“Huh?” I looked where that voice came from and I am kinda relieved that it was my mother. I sighed and nodded. She closed the door softly and smiled at me.

“How are you feeling?” She asked sweetly. If I wouldn’t be mistaken, they have similarities to my lover. A sweet voice with a caring and loving heart. The only difference is…My mother won’t act bizarre out of the blue. Wait. What am I saying?

“I think I’ve died and reborn in an instant.” I sigh out loud again. She laughed and patted my head lightly.

“Don’t take it seriously. Fights are there to test your love for one another honey.”

“W-what? I wasn’t talking about that. I was…Huh? What fight?”

“So, how bad was it, really?”

“Omma, what are you talking about? I was just resting here and I remember nothing weird had happen to me or to us.” I defended. What’s this all about anyway?

“You thought you’re absolutely fine? Don’t you remember anything?”

“Wh-what is happening? What is going on? We never had a fight! Not even once!”

“Well that’s sick son. Relationships don’t go well without it.”

“What is your point exactly?! YOU WANT US TO FIGHT?! OVER WHAT?!”

“Low down your voice Taeyang! I’m still your mother. And mind you, you have actually done such a foolish act ever!”

“WHAT?! I did nothing wrong!”

“THAT’S WHAT YOU THOUGHT! YOU OBVIOUSLY DON’T REMEMBER ANYTHING! YET IT’S YOUR ENTIRE FAULT!”

“Can’t remember? Can’t remember what?” I shook my head and looked around the room. It’s like spinning and my mother is in rage right now. She never got angry with me in my whole life. I take my words back. She’s one of the weird one too. I can’t take this conversation anymore. What is going on my life?

“You’ve changed…You’ve changed into a beast! I no longer know you. This is not you Taeyang. It’s definitely not you.”

“How can you say such thing Om—” My eyes got wider as I abruptly stood up. How come she…wait no…where’s omma? This is not happening!

“Surprised my love? Unfortunately, you’re so immature and all! I hate it when you just order me around and let yourself be like a king! And to the point that you’ve killed just because of your stupid jealousy!” Dara spat harshly. I can’t believe it. Where did my omma go? I scanned the room with my eyes.

“You were actually talking to me the whole time Taeyang-ah.”

A shiver run down on my spine and I was left stunned at her sudden accuse. This isn’t her. Dara…no way.

“Liar. I was talking to my omma.”

“No you wasn’t. Believe me. You are having that conversation with me my love. See for yourself. Where in this four corners of the room is your mother?” Dara smirk and evilly laughed as she saw my horrified face.

“It can’t be. Don’t make a fool out of me!”

“Oh I don’t. I’m implying the truth here. ”

“Shutup!”

“Why Taeyang-ah? Why do you have to be like that? Something’s bothering you and I can answer those questions you have. Just ask me nicely.”

“You’re an evil woman! Behind those perfect baby face and sweet talk and all. You’re nothing but fake!”

“I’m just doing what’s good for you! My love.” Dara then walked herself in front of me and covered my eyes. Falling in a way too high building is not so cool after all. I did fall, didn’t I?

I saw myself being thrown out of the highest building and just flew without wings. As I closed my eyes firmly, I could only imagine my future. My dream wedding day where all the plans we’ve made are still there. Why did it turn out like this? What have I done wrong?

 

 

------------

 

“Wake up! Taeyangie! My love! What happen to you? Please wake up for me.” That sweet voice again. Somehow I just realized that I will never ever get sick of hearing her angel-like voice.

“Please save him! He can’t die!” Dara begged the doctor as well as the hospital staffs. She was currently being held by both of our mothers and I can feel the sensation where you are being stuck in the middle of something. Wait, where am I anyway?

“He’s doing fine. Just calm down miss.” The doctor soothed.

“Please help him. I can feel his difficulty. You should believe me Doctor! Please!” Dara protested and struggled at the firm grasp of our mothers. “Calm down he’s being taking care off already Dara.” Her mother said to ease her down.

It’s true, I’m not comfortable and I hated the way it was. What had happen this time? I just remember falling? But how come she could feel it too? Are we connected somehow?

“Noooooooooo! I told you! Why can’t you just listen?!” Dara’s high pitched voice reached the inner of my soul. What was that?

And then I felt it. An excruciating pain jolted up in my nerves. That was the most painful experience ever. If we’re talking about it physically then yes. My head begins to throb and I swear I just want to die than to have like being examined by some psycho.

The machine around my room suddenly went off and I could hear my heartbeat slowly fades at some moment. Not to forget, I heard my lover’s plea.

“Wait for me. Don’t leave me please.”

 

 

 

------------

I woke up as the sun shines through my window and curtains as it reached me who’s absolutely lazy to get out of bed. I had bad dreams right? That was the worst. It all contains my love. Is it normal to dream like that? A pair of hands hugged me from behind and I chuckled like an idiot.

“Morning, my love. You’re such a heavy sleeper huh?” Dara teased while she nuzzled her nose into my back. I shifted my position so I could face her and stole a peck to her lips.

“Y-yah! We’re not married yet!” She hit me playfully and I just laughed.

“Oh we will be. So soon my love and sorry for being lazy. I just had a very bad dream. It totally creeps me out.” I explained and suddenly want to recall but it ended blurry instead.

“Don’t worry. Forget it and let’s hope for the best for us.”

“You’re right. Reality is much better for us. I love you Dara.”

“And I love you more Taeyangie.” She giggled before kissing my nose. I felt happy again. This is the perfect morning I don’t want to forget. But then she gained a lot of male friends when I was busy working. I kind of not liking that idea though. It makes me agitated.

“It’s time for…Breakfast! Come on, let’s eat first.” She happily suggested before dragging me out at once. I never thought, she will change after this day on.

 

Those times were the best to reminisce huh. I really wish it to stay that way but can’t help it. Fate always wants to play. And it just happen that it found me. During these past days, Dara went actually weirder. She wouldn’t talk to me again.

Sometimes she would just go out and be back tomorrow. I can’t even start a normal conversation with her. All I did was to say sorry and I treated her better. She won’t respond. That’s when I decide to call some psychiatrist but her parents didn’t agree on it.

They said that she’s normal to them which is actually true. She just acts all that sick trick when we’re alone. Is she playing games with me? Again? And now I’m 100% sure that I’m wide awake. Not those complicated and disturbing dreams I had.

Every time I’ll talk to her, she would flinched and back off immediately like she’s afraid of me. If only I could tie up myself so I wouldn’t walk to her and begged to just return to normal then I really will. Does she really have that kind of mood swings or what?

Come on Taeyang, think think think. It’s even harder being selfishly clueless. Why can’t she just tell me. I wanna punch myself right now. The one I loved is disgusted because….what?

It can’t be…

 

*Flashback*

“What is it this time? I’m sorry ok? Why can’t you just smile like before? Are you sick of me?” I asked desperately.

“It’s not like that. I just….i’m just tired that’s all.” She replied forcedly.

“What? Are you tired of being with me? I’m sorry.”

“Aish, not that. You will never understand anyway.”

“Tell me.”

“I’m just…..I’m sorry Taeyangie.”

“Why are you sorry?”

“I’ve been upset and sad that maybe…our wedding might be delayed and things like that.”

I hugged her within a second, I don’t want that to hear either. She then told me that she isn’t sick of me but it’s irritating her how everything we’ve planned turns out the opposite. I soothed her and soon understood that I should take care of her more. I really miss her smile and laughs.

Dara excused herself from the embrace as she went out for meeting some friend. That’s what she said. But why do I have this feeling of doubt? Or uneasiness? Am I really doubting her? Without any bad intentions, I followed her secretly.

 

I’m watching the two figures laughing, teasing and playfully hitting each other from afar. Fists turned white from the feeling I’m currently having right now. Why can’t I see her laugh like that when I’m with her? Isn’t she my fiancée? Did she regret having me?  Am I not enough for her?

I hid behind the tree as the two went outside the coffee shop. The boy accompanied her to her own car and even opened the door for her. She smiled sincerely and bid goodbyes. The car drove off and the boy sighed first before entering his own coffee shop.

I pulled my hat down to semi-cover my eyes while I put my hands beneath the pockets of my jacket. I walked carefully in the street. I passed the lane and headed towards the coffee shop. I have to do this, so he won’t disturb us anymore. I hate it when she’s with someone, whoever he or she is. I just want my fiancée to focus on our future plans about marrying.

Smirking before entering the shop, He turned to see who entered his lame shop since the little bell rang when I opened the door and was surprised to see me. My smirk even went wide as I approached him.

“Had fun with my Fiancée? Huh? Well, you know well that I hate sharing what’s mine right? Unfortunately you don’t remember? Or you just played this kind hearted type so you could get close to her?” I said in the friendliest way ever.

He gulped and shook his head while disagreeing to my suspicion“N-no Taeyang, it’s not what you think. We’re just friends. She even invited me to be there in your wedding day.”

“Oh Yeah? For what? To take her away from me? Can you just leave us alone?!” I spat and he just shivered in fear. This is getting boring, I know that he will keep on denying it. Who wouldn’t be?

“I won’t let you suffer anyway so…Thank me when we’ll meet again…in Hell.”

 

That was it. All I remember was going home to the apartment I bought just for me and my Beautiful one and only Fiancée. I was so exhausted and found her sitting in the living room, reading some magazine. I instantly smile and went to her.

As I approached her, she smiled back and gave space for me to sit in the sofa. I quickly lay myself in her lap and glanced up to her angelic face. She caressed my cheeks before taking my hat off. She simply tossed it aside and rubbed my hair teasingly. I just chuckled.

“Where have you been my love?” She asked happily. I sighed first, remembering what the hell happened back there before sitting up straight. I grab the remote and turned the TV on as I replied to her hesitantly “I just danced my stress out in my usual studio. That’s all. How about you? What did you do this whole day?”

“I just visit some friend and yeah we talked about stuff..uhmm..not so important.”

“Really?” I asked not looking at her. She just nodded and I saw something that would change the atmosphere. I simply pressed the volume to the loudest as if I’m letting her watch what I’m watching. Gladly, she glanced at the screen and the news reporter kept on babbling some s.

She frowned when she caught something familiar. I slowly turned my head so I could face her. When the familiar place came clear, she widens her eyes and stood up almost immediately. I smirked automatically and saw her reaction.

Hands went right away to cover her own mouth and tears fell like fountain when she realized what’s on the screen. I leisurely stood up and walked to her side. I held her shoulders before whispering…

“I’m sorry for his lost but…That’s what he should get in attempting to steal something important from me. Don’t worry, you can visit him and talked about our marriage in his funeral. I already agree with that, no need to ask permission.”

Stunned at her position, I could simply say that she’s quavering in fright when the words I whispered registered to her brain. I hugged her tight and released after a while. I pace towards the door but before reaching the doorknob, I turned to look at her fragile form and said…

 

“Next time, you know who you belong to. This is not my choice, I just have to do it. You’re the one that makes me crazy so don’t you ever be afraid of me because..."

"I love you.”

*Flashback ends*

 

My breath almost chokes me up. I can’t believe I did that! That is not me! No! I will never kill anyone. I think I’m going crazy I need to confirm this. As I decide what I should do next, I ran down the stairs and found Dara in her daily apron.

I glance at the clock. Stating that it’s almost 8pm, I grabbed her. She’s as shock as I was yet hers are different. She’s more frightened and pale. All I ever want is the truth. What’s the truth? The truth that answers to every questions forming inside my mind.

“Dara…” I hoarsely spoke and I don’t even know why.

“Please don’t be afraid of me. I just want the truth. Tell me this time or I swear…I’ll die. I’ll die from being clueless and helpless. Please! You have to trust me.”

“Trust you? How could I even trust the man I love?” She replied sadly.

“You said it! You love me but why is it hard to trust me? What’s the real thing here?”

“Yes, the man I love that killed 5 persons already.”

I stared at her in disbelief. What is she talking about? How can I even kill? I just remembered the…coffee shop. The man in there. Only him! Why is she accusing me this?

“W-what?! You know I would never do that!”

“Let go! You’re hurting me! I keep it all as a secret because I still believe in you! But you’re sick Taeyang! So sick!”

“I am not! I…I just don’t remember anything.”

“And you expect me to believe that?”

“Why? Why can I feel this betrayal from you…Dara…tell me why.”

Tears are forming in my eyes as she free herself from my grip. She distant herself and I couldn’t even move. But she’s definitely hurt as well. She began to sob while explaining.

“You have multi-personality Taeyang. For starters like us, it wasn’t that bad. Because you’re mostly just sleeping.”

I slowly lifted my head and listen to her explanations. I looked deeply in her eyes. She’s definitely telling the truth. I couldn’t believe the next words she said. It’s like someone is toying my life and messed it all up while I watched it helplessly.

“I can’t take it like that. You would always collapse and I should sue the stupid hospital for it. But then…there’s this man…who came up to me and offered some help. At first, I thought it would work out but it didn’t turn the way I expected it to be. You’ve become worse. He said he’s a professional doctor and a friend to be more specific…if you remember…he’s Choi Minho.”

Then everybody’s luck begins to run out. Our main door opened and that bastard entered like he owns the house. He wore the hospital gown with the stethoscope hanging around his neck. He shut the door closed and locked it quickly.

“What are you doing here?!” I shouted at him. He smirked and went roaming around our living room. Is he my doctor all through out? Because he should absolutely lose his life.

“My my Taeyang-sii. Don’t get a little too confident. You should thank me instead.”

“Bastard! You should be rotten in hell!”

“You should think first. I just gave the medicine to cure that kind of sick you have in there because I always thought my experiments were certainly correct. Yet it didn’t even help you at all. How pathetic. And I couldn’t even refuse Miss Dara’s request for help, could I?”

“You…”

“Therefore, I gave her immediately and just see how things will turn out. It’s a pity to conclude that you are one of the unfortunate ones. Get it?”

I didn’t waste any time as I couldn’t hold it any longer. I launched myself to him as I punched him hard in the face. We fought, kicked, punched, threw each other and all I could ever hear is Dara’s beg to stop. I didn’t let myself give up. He’s the main source of all this mayhem. He’s the true criminal not me.

Dara successfully grab a hold of my shoulder and pushed me hard enough for me to stumble backwards. She’s crying her heart out and I failed to notice that.

“Stop it! Crime is still a crime. No one in this room will live freely after this. All of us deserve to be in jail!”

I glanced up at her  “Don’t tell me you…”

“Yes. I’ve called the police. They will be here in a minute. I couldn’t do this anymore. I’m sorry.”

“Don’t play the victim here Dara. You’re the one who actually supplement the daily dosage of his medicine. Thought you could save him but no. He will forever kill anyone that he could be jealous of and by that he’ll forget it. He will return to normal once he regains his consciousness. That’s how things work right?” Minho spat and I glared at him even more. How could he enjoy this thing?

“I thought I could save you Taeyangie. I can’t bear seeing you struggling in your sleep. That’s why I needed to do this but…I failed…I’m so sorry.”

“She entrusted everything to you Choi Minho! Don’t you even have a heart?!” I angrily shout as Minho glared back. Minho hissed “Ask your Fiancée. She agreed to do this and mind to tell you. She’s even aware of the consequences that might happen.”

I turn to look at Dara and she lowered down her head as guiltiness is the best word that I could see in her. “What have you’ve done to me Dara? How could you?” I asked pathetically and hopelessly.

“You should have tell me so we could both decide. But you always take all the responsibility. That’s not the real couple should do. Right?”

“Taeyangie I’m…terrible sorry. Please do forgive me. I always want the best for us.”

“I prefer being dead during my sleep than not knowing that I wake up as the jealousy type of person and kill innocent people. I’m not a Monster!”

She cried loudly and I inhaled deeply as tears rolled down my cheeks endlessly. We’re all in fault. If this man didn’t showed up, these things will never happen. If Dara could just be patient and contented about my sickness then these will never happen. And lastly…if this sickness in me belongs to someone else then none of these will happen.

Multi-personality huh. Thanks for ruining everything in my life. I closed my eyes before forcing myself to stand up. Then as quickly as it had come, it was gone— I mean, I was slowly dying as someone stabbed me in my stomach.

Blood drips to the tiled floor of the living room. I only stayed at my last position. Never knew it’ll be the end of me. Slowly realizing what was happening, everything became clear to me as the piercing sound of scream rang into my ears.

It belongs to Dara and I’m sure of it. Minho pulled out the knife and pushed me afterwards. He then spoke “A Monster like you shouldn’t exist in this world.”

I looked at Dara, my guard is down and she saw deep, mournful sadness. It hurt her to keep looking, but she couldn’t turn away. I held the open-wound in my stomach as I lied flat at the floor. It’s funny I would say, I felt so useless living in this world.

“You BASTARD! YOU’RE THE ONE WHO SHOULD DIE!” As for that, Dara smacked the flower vase found in a display inside the living room to Minho’s head. When Minho’s unconscious, Dara drop down on her knees and lifted my head so she could put it in her lap. I smiled a bit, knowing she really cared for me.

Sirens were heard from the exterior of the house. And the police decided to bombard the place at once. Finally, they decided to show up huh. “POLICE!” the chief announced as usual.

“Hang on in there Dong Youngbae. Please Hang on, help is on the way.” Dara whispered and I my smile went wider. “Please, I never give up on us. I’m so sorry.” I let my hand lift itself as it caressed my lover’s beautiful face. Her sobs didn’t stop since the beginning.

“You…must be tired already…stop crying…I..will..never…hate you…I just misunderstand you during those times but now…I guess…” I groaned as the pain invades all senses in my body repeatedly.

“Taeyang! NO!! I understand you please…Hang on. I love you so much. I’m sorry. Hey! Help us here! Please!” I grasp her hand firmly as she tried to get the attention of the police before pulling her into a sweet kiss.

“Shh…It’s alright. You should rest too. Thank you for everything Park Sandara. My one and only Wife. I’ll wait for you.”

“Please don’t do this, let me take you out of here. Come on, gather yourself up. I’ll take you to the best hospital I promise.”

“No need…I have one more thing to say…please hear me out.”

“Ok ok…but after this, I’ll take you out.” I smiled as she continued to sob and the police officers understood the situation as they didn’t interrupt anything between us.

“I…love…you…my love… I love you…baby…I’m not a…Monster.”

“Yes I know, You were never be. I love you more than anyone else please HANG ON. Please! Noooo! DONG YOUNGBAE.”

That’s where flashback came into my sight. When I was a child and she was my best enemy at that time. It didn’t take so long that we became close friends during our high school years until we’ve graduated from college. I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes. We’ve been dating 5 years and that’s when I asked her to be my Fiancée and again, she said yes. Asking her to marry me? Well, that’s memorable…she replied by forming the word “YES” using the lights of the fountain during the evening.

And lastly, she said ‘Yes I know’. She always knew I wasn’t a monster and she always, always have her trust and love for me.

For me and

No one else.

 

 

------------

Seven months passed, the girl with a beautiful and young face started to compose songs yet again. She smiled as she hummed along with the music played as the background to her work. She pushed the brim of her glasses back as it slowly slips against her nose.

Choi Minho was arrested and sentenced to be in jail for life. And the 5 dead bodies were found and distributed to their families as well. The funeral of Dong Youngbae made everyone sad and mourn. Moreover, the destined wife experienced trauma but recovered fast with the help of their parents. She wasn’t put in jail since it was proven that she just want nothing but the best for the both of them.

“Hmm… I think this would be the best chorus part, wouldn’t it Dadoongie?” She glanced at her cute cat that was enjoying its time sitting in her bed. A sudden knock was heard. She then stood up from her seat and opened the door.

“Morning Madame Dara. This is the one you’ve requested right?” The maid showed her a beautiful wedding dress hanged in a beautiful matching hanger, if you just wondered.

Dara smiled cheerfully and took the dress from the maid. “Oh neh neh! Kamsahamnida!” she cheered. “Anytime Madame.” She gradually close the door and proceed to wear the dress at once.

Staring her reflection at the mirror, she was beyond mesmerized by the fact that it really looked good on her. Lastly, she held the flowers and spin around like a teenage fan girl. She giggled to herself and threw the flowers up until it landed somewhere behind her back. She sighed contentedly.

“I may not experience being a real bride but I’ve experience being a truthfully and loyal wife. Neh, Taeyangie my love?” Dara glanced at the portrait she has in her own room. A picture of her and Taeyang during their engagement party. She smiled sadly while recalling every moment with him.

“I know up there. You are smiling like an idiot. Because you’re happy seeing me in this wedding dress, don’t you?” Dara chuckled then pressed the volume up button of her iPod in order for her to feel more of the song. It gives her courage to live and go on with life.

“Oh Wedding dress~ Naega ibeun wedding dress~” Dara sang along with the song while dancing around in her room. She felt peace and serene. Never been happy when she found out that this is Taeyang’s gift for her before their wedding day, supposedly. Taeyang secretly did it during his free time.

After the song ended, she replaced it to the one she composed earlier. Her title. . .

 

I Love You.

 

 

 


 

 

This is the saddest fic I have ever written so far :| This is my first ONE-SHOT yet i ended it like that :| Sorry sorry readers but I've warned you already of what to expect right? I mean Angsty and sad yeah...but I'm sad myself...I should really never write something like this again...well come to think of it...it still depends!!!!


ANYWAYS!!! THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING TO THIS FIC OF MINE AND ESPECIALLY THANK YOU FOR WAITING :) I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! SORRY SORRY FOR THE SUPERRRRRRRRRRRRR LATE UPDATE>_< LAZY- WRITER HERE. SORRY REALLY :( Grammatically errors are normal Mehehe! Forgive me.

And yeah...I'll reply back as soon as I can :) Toodles!!! ^_^ ANNYEONG~!!! TAKE CARE PEOPLE AND THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN :) <3

 

 

 

 

Possessive Taeyang is Cute mehehehe!

Spread Love ^_^