7 rules of the 7 day relationship

A Week-Long Relationship

Sungmin’s P.O.V.

 

“Be my lover for a week.” Ahh~ that sentence is repeating on my mind. But what happened was all a dream, right? I was just exaggerating that I was thinking things that was far from reality. Yes. Probably, it was all just a dream. Why would Kyuhyun ask me to be his lover? That was impossible. So impossible. Even for a week or even if it was a dare, it is still impossible.

 

But still… even just for a dream, I want to be his lover. It’s okay if it’s only for a week, even for a day, I would gladly be his lover.

 

“Sungmin-ah! Sungmin-ah!” a familiar voice was calling me, a voice that always make my heart pounding. “Sungmin-ah!” he repeated. Yeah, I remembered. I was sleeping… so, that conversation, that dare was only a dream. As I thought, that was only a dream, a great dream though. “SUNGMIN-AH!!!” Aish~ who’s this stupid guy that keeps on nagging me?! It was irritating! So… he was the reason why I woke up from my dream. How dare him?! “LEE SUNGMIN!!!” he repeated, for the nth time this morning, now he shook me by my shoulder. “If you don’t wake up in 5 seconds, I will kiss you… 5… 4…” what?! He’ll kiss me?! Was he crazy or just insane?! Maybe stupid! “3… 2…” he continued. “OKAY!!!” I exclaimed in a sleepy tone. I slowly opened my eyes and then I saw a blurred face of a guy, only inches apart from me. As I clearly saw his face, I realized that it is the most perfect face I’ve ever seen in my entire life.

 

We both snapped back into reality. He stepped back while I looked away. Kyaaa~ I knew I’m blushing >///<

 

Silence…

 

“I thought you still won’t wake up. I will really kiss you,” he broke the silence.

 

Did he know what was he was saying? W-wait… it’s so early, what the heck he was doing here? “What are you doing here?” I asked, still not looking at him.

 

“I just want to be the first person my lover see when he woke up.” I looked at him, seeing him smiling gently at me. “And I’m glad that I am,” he added.

 

“Did he just say the word ‘lover’? “L-lover?”

 

He sighed in disbelief, “Don’t tell me you forgot our dare? Yah, Lee Sungmin! We’re just starting but it seems that you forgot it already.”

 

Dare? Wait… Did he mean…? So… it wasn’t a dream?! The dare wasn’t a dream but super duper ultra mega real!!!!! Kyaaa~ I’m so very really happy!!! Knowing that I, Lee Sungmin, was now Cho Kyuhyun’s lover makes me the happiest person ever exists in this world!!!

 

“So you really did forget it?” he pouted. Since when did he learn to pout? But I found it adorable though.

 

I shook my head, “O-ofcourse not. It’s just that… ahh~ nothing. Never mind.”

 

His mood became gloomy again. This guy really have mood swing. “So what now?” I asked.

 

“Huh?”

 

“What do you want to do now?”

 

“I don’t know. I just want to be with you. That’s all.” Wadda?! I knew that we were lovers but it was only a dare. He sounded like he was taking it seriously.

 

“Did you eat breakfast?”

 

“Not yet. Please cook for me.”

 

“Okay.”

 

(Downstairs…)

 

“I am not on my mood to cook today so I’ll just prepare sandwiches,” I said as I take off the spreads from the cabinet. “What do you like?”

 

“You.”

 

Here we go again. If he continued sweet talking, I would take this seriously, too and he would definitely regret it. Because I won’t let him go even if he said that our so-called-relationship was just a dare. Ehem! I said too much.


“Yah! I’m serious.”

 

“So am I.” He really looked serious but… Gah! He couldn’t fool me.

 

I got the spreads and put it back in the cabinet.

 

“Hey! Are you mad? Okay, strawberry jam.” Phew~ at last, he answered SERIOUSLY.

 

“Milk, coffee or hot chocolate?”

 

“’Coffee.”

 

I prepared the sandwiches and two coffees for the two of us while he was watching me.

 

When we were having our breakfast, he looked stared at me. Do I have dirt on my face? “Don’t look at me, I’ll melt,” I whispered.

 

“I’m sorry. I just can’t help to look to that lovely face of yours,” he said then looked back to his food.

 

O.O He heard that? He really had a loud hearing, huh? Kyaa~ that’s embarrassing~!!

 

“Where do you want to go? Let’s have are first date as lovers,” he smiled.

 

So he really was dead serious about us being ‘lovers.’ Did he really want to spend time with me?

 

“Anywhere,” I replied.

 

He thought for a while and grinned afterwards. What place did he thought? I was nervous about this.

 

After we ate breakfast, he left. He said that he would be back before lunch. When he was gone, I got my phone and called my best friend, Eunhyuk.

 

“Hel-“

 

“EUNHYUKIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!!!!!!” I screamed to the top of my lungs.

 

“YAH! ARE YOU MAKING ME DEAF?! YOU ALMOST BREAK MY EARDRUMS!!!” he shouted. Oops! I think I overreacted. Kekeke~

 

“Ow… Sorry. I really want to shout but I can’t so I hide it.”

 

“So you called just to shout it to me? And for all the people, you chose me, why didn’t you do that to your best friend?” he asked still angry.

 

“I just did. Aren’t you my best friend?”

 

“No. I’m talking about your best best friend, Kyuhyun.” O.O Just hearing my ‘lover’s’ name already made me blush. Kekeke~ I was enjoying this lover-thingy >:D

 

“By the way, where are you?”

 

“Here.”

 

“Where? Specific.”

 

“At your back.”

 

Huh? I turned around and saw my monkey best friend, Eunhyuk with his famous gummy smile. Aish~ people nowadays were coming to my house without telling me. They were coming out of nowhere.

 

“What on earth are you doing here? I asked, walking towards him.

 

“Why? Don’t I have a right to come here?” his smile turned into pout, “So only Kyuhyun can come here.”

 

“What made you think that?”

 

“Well, I just saw him coming from your house. But hyung, isn’t it unfair? We’re friends before you became friends but you are choosing him over me. I’m jealous,” he said still pouting.

 

“Aigoo~ my dongsaeng is becoming childish.”

 

“And now you’re saying that I’m childish. Hyung, that’s enough.”

 

“Ahh~ forget it. Why are you here, anyway? I know you need something,” I changed the topic.

 

“Hmm…” he sat down and so did I. “If you can still remember, tomorrow is our anniversary, me and Donghae.” Yeah, he and Donghae were lovers. So it was already a year. Ahh~ I could still remember how they both teased and almost cursed each other before. Until, Donghae confessed to him. And boom! They became lovers.

 

“And?”

 

“Can you help me buy a present for him?” he requested. He had puppy eyes and pouted. He learned how to aegyo because of hanging with me often. But I was still cuter. He couldn’t defeat me. Haha~ “please, hyung,” he pleaded.

 

Even though I want to grant his request, I couldn’t.

 

“Sorry, hyukkie, I’m going somewhere today. It’s important that I can’t set it aside. I’m so sorry, I really want to come with you but I can’t.”

 

“Is that so? Then I’ll go with you so when you finished what you need to do, we’ll buy Donghae’s present.”

 

I shook my head, “I’m really sorry. You know that when I can, I can but if I can’t, I really can’t.”

 

He took a sigh, “Okay.” He slowly walked towards the door. “Sorry for disturbing,” he said and left.

 

I couldn’t blame him for reacting like that. This was the first time that I rejected his request. If only Kyuhyun and I didn’t have a date today, I would definitely come with him. Speaking of the evil, what time is it?

 

O.O 10:30?! Whoa~ the time ran so fast. I should prepare myself before he came.

 

As what he said, he came before lunch.

 

“Let go?” he asked.

 

I just nod as an answer.

 

We went to the near supermarket. “Why are we here?”

 

“We’ll buy groceries, what else do you think?” he sneered.

 

“I know! I mean… what for?”

 

“My parents are out and so my sister. Our maid was on a day-off. Before I went to your house, I noticed that we’re out of foods so I decided to buy today… with you… my lover,” he explained.

 

Aish~ did he really need to say the word ‘lover’?

 

“Can you please stop saying words such as ‘lover,’ ‘my lover,’ ‘your lover,’ or ‘we’re lovers’? I already know that. You don’t need to rub it to my face.”

 

“Okay. Then, I must replace it. What do you think is a good substitution? Hmm…  Ah! Jagiya!”

 

“What?!” JAGIYA?! >o< He was really teasing me, huh?

 

“Are you deaf? I said JA-GI-YA!”

 

“Yah! Lower your voice. What if someone is listening to us?” I asked as I looked around, checking if someone heard what he said.

 

“Why? What’s wrong if I call you ‘Jagiya’?” he really emphasized the word JAGIYA. This was embarrassing.

 

“Aish~ never mind. Let’s go inside and buy,” I said as I entered the supermarket. He just followed. I get a cart and gave it to him. “What are you going to buy? Hmm… ah~ ramyeon!” I walked towards the ramyeon shelf. I got some and put in the cart. I noticed that he was holding a small notebook, “What’s that for?”

 

He gave me the notebook and I read it, “7 rules of the 7 days relationship?! What the?! That’s too immature. We don’t need to have rules.”

 

“No, we need to. We need to assure that we’ll be loyal to each other,” he answered.

 

I sighed then nodded. Aigoo~ why am I always losing to him?

 

“Rule number one: Always be with each other for the whole week,” he said.

 

“What? No, change that.”

 

“I won’t,” he stick out his tongue.

 

“Okay. Then rule number two must be, Do not extend the days. Whatever happen, our relationship will only last for a week.”

 

“Do we have to include that? We already know that.”

 

“I just want to be sure. Just write it down.”

 

“Don’t you trust me?” he whispered and pouted.

 

“Let’s proceed to rule number 3.”

 

“Don’t cling to others, specifically Eunhyuk.”

 

“And what Eunhyukkie deals with this?”

 

“Well, I just saw him coming to your house.”

 

“And?” I scoffed. So they are jealous to each other. “Okay, include Siwon with the specific names.”

 

He smirked but wrote it though.

 

“Rule number 4: Don’t tell anybody about us.”

 

“Why?” he exclaimed.

 

“Just write it!”

 

“This is unfair.”

 

“No, it’s not. Rule number 5.”

 

“Don’t keep secrets from each other. Tell ANYTHING.”

 

“That’s the first suggestion of yours that I liked.”

 

“Rule number 6: Skinships such as holding hands, hugs and kisses are-“

 

I grabbed his notebook and pen. “NOT ALLOWED!!!” I said and wrote it down.

 

He snatched it back to him and erased the ‘NOT’ word. “Are allowed!”

 

“Hey stop deciding by your own!”

 

“I’m not deciding in my own. I agreed to you that we won’t tell anybody about us so it’s just fair.”

 

“That’s the case, how can we keep our relationship if we do skinship?”

 

“Don’t we have our private time?”

 

“But-“

 

“Hyung?” Before I could finish my sentence, I heard a familiar voice calling me from behind. I got frozen. I couldn’t, no, scratch that, I didn’t want to look back. I didn’t want to confirm that it’s him.

 

“Sungmin hyung?” he repeated. Omo~ he was walking towards me. Ow please…

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, an update after 48 years xD sorry if I haven’t able to update for more than a month…I have lots of things to do so I hope you understand me :]

 

By the way, who do you think is the one who called Sungmin? kekeke~ Please do leave a comment (~^w^~)